• 400(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I was able to change the intro video in extras. But does anyone know which xml file has the actual code pointing to the intro video

Thanks

EDIT: Found it
(2016-11-09, 00:22)GTunney Wrote: Mike I'm having a bit of a strange issue with regards to music fan art.

My music is categorised into Artist > Album. I have an album (now that's what I call Christmas) in Various artists folder which is getting its art from the fanart.jpg in its parent folder (various artists). How ever if I try and set the art manually to a fanart.jpg in the Christmas album it doesn't stay and reverts back to the various artist fanart.jpg.

Also have the same for a few other artists, I have tried a reset persistent cache and also a precache all music artwork but nothing seems to be resolving.

Any suggestions?

Mike, not too sure if this got missed in the older posts but any chance you could take a look? Doesn't seem to be applying fanart chosen manually.

I'm still on Jarvis 16.
(2016-11-20, 03:21)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 03:19)x007sunny Wrote: Skin helper update ruins the sub menu creation. Anyone else has this issue?

I've had one other report that the recent update to Skin Shortcuts ruins the same, but as I can't reproduce it and no-one has provided a debug log (wiki) yet...

Edit: Someone once offered to write me a 'debug log' song (a funny and cheeky song to be used in an almost 'rick-rolling' way), due to the amount of them that I seem to request. I never got back to that person, and - with the amount that I seem to have requested recently - I sincerely regret that. So if you are that individual or have any musical/YouTube talent, please do hit me up Smile

Might it have been THIS post to this LINKHuh?
(2016-11-20, 16:16)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 03:21)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 03:19)x007sunny Wrote: Skin helper update ruins the sub menu creation. Anyone else has this issue?

I've had one other report that the recent update to Skin Shortcuts ruins the same, but as I can't reproduce it and no-one has provided a debug log (wiki) yet...

Edit: Someone once offered to write me a 'debug log' song (a funny and cheeky song to be used in an almost 'rick-rolling' way), due to the amount of them that I seem to request. I never got back to that person, and - with the amount that I seem to have requested recently - I sincerely regret that. So if you are that individual or have any musical/YouTube talent, please do hit me up Smile

I completely missed that when you first posted it, and my apologies for that. It's absolutely fantastic and many thanks for it Smile I assume you won't want me linking to it on your Google drive so I'll upload it somewhere innocuous if that's alright with you, and thoroughly enjoy linking people to it when I need a debug log (whilst giving you full credit each time, of course)
New skin versions for Jarvis and Krypton pushed to repository and the download links on the 1st page have been updated.
(2016-11-20, 18:37)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 16:16)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 03:21)BobCratchett Wrote: I've had one other report that the recent update to Skin Shortcuts ruins the same, but as I can't reproduce it and no-one has provided a debug log (wiki) yet...

I completely missed that when you first posted it, and my apologies for that. It's absolutely fantastic and many thanks for it Smile I assume you won't want me linking to it on your Google drive so I'll upload it somewhere innocuous if that's alright with you, and thoroughly enjoy linking people to it when I need a debug log (whilst giving you full credit each time, of course)

Makes no never mind to me what you do with it as it's YOURS, Merry Christmas Smile But thank Alan Jackson for the tune "It's Five O'clock Somewhere" Wink
i am having an issue and cant fix ... when i go to manage submenu only part of the screen comes
up i have all scripts installed and this is on windows pc, fire tv stick and box any help?
Just seen this same issue where the contents of my "Live TV" sub-menu don't show, whereas other submenus do.
https://logs.tvaddons.ag/pd7vtreft
https://logs.tvaddons.ag/pcrfhflrp
(2016-11-21, 18:37)martinconroy Wrote: Just seen this same issue where the contents of my "Live TV" sub-menu don't show, whereas other submenus do.

Debug log (wiki)?
Pics?
There is a known bug in Skin Shortcuts v1.0.12 whereby submenu's for main menu items linked to video addons can't be edited. Proposed fix is here (install via 'Install from zip file' within Kodi) - when I have enough confirmations that this fixes the issue and I've run my own tests to make sure I'm not breaking anything else, I'll ask for the script to be updated on the repo.
(2016-11-21, 18:52)BobCratchett Wrote: There is a known bug in Skin Shortcuts v1.0.12 whereby submenu's for main menu items linked to video addons can't be edited. Proposed fix is here (install via 'Install from zip file' within Kodi) - when I have enough confirmations that this fixes the issue and I've run my own tests to make sure I'm not breaking anything else, I'll ask for the script to be updated on the repo.

This fixed it straight away Bob. Sorry for the lack of detail Mike, was just in a rush and backing up the previous comment.
(2016-10-23, 23:51)WAIKIKI728 Wrote: Hi..first of all..thanks for your hard work..

I have 2 questions...when i play pause in one film there is no clear art showing in the screen...i push in settings..and i change them ..but nothing happens ..what am i doing wrong ...?
With the original aeon nox the clearart appears when i play pause...

On the other hand i am trying to make a custom list with all films that contains german audio...how can i do that'¿?..It looks like that don´t work..

Can anyone help me with this problem?¿?
(2016-11-21, 10:34)mikeSiLVO Wrote: New skin versions for Jarvis and Krypton pushed to repository and the download links on the 1st page have been updated.

What's changed for Jarvis?

Is there a changelog?
Photo 

still didnt work on fire tv[/php]
  • 400(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55