• 396(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hello,

Does someone has an idea about my issues? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2460229

EDIT : That true with sagas too. Fore exemple, I have Lethal Weapon saga. When I right click to change the poster : shows "300" movie poster instead.....
Looks like a database offset... Sad
Any idea?
To Mike_Doc,

I am no schimi2k , nor would I ever attempt to replace the great schimi2k.

I would like to offer my services for any graphics needs you may have, we lost our great graphics artist so I will step up as a shallow version of the late great schimi2k.

If there is any kind of graphics you need , PM me with your request and I will do everything in my power to fulfill your request and I will try to come as close as I can to schimi2k great standards...

Don't hesitate to let me know of anything you require and I will make it a top priority to make it happen.

I am NOT in any way trying to replace the awesomely talented schimi2k, nobody can... I am simply offering to help fill the void left by our friend.. and I will do anything I can to live up to his standard within the best of my ability.

I just wanted you to know that if you need any type of graphics, I am at your service.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi ST,

Thank you very much for theboffer, Aries was kind enough tobalso offer his gfx services, I'm sure between us we can sort out any gfx needs in the future.

I'm sure you'll do a great job when needed, not sure when that will be as seem to have lost inspiration for new things sìnce he left us! And still checking out krypton work required, will it ever stop!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I'm looking for some help installing Madnox in Krypton. I downloaded skin.aeon.madnox-krypton.zip from GitHub. I unzipped to C:\Users\MYUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons. Madnox does NOT show up in the list of skins.

What did I do wrong?
(2016-11-28, 05:30)elee532 Wrote: I'm looking for some help installing Madnox in Krypton. I downloaded skin.aeon.madnox-krypton.zip from GitHub. I unzipped to C:\Users\MYUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons. Madnox does NOT show up in the list of skins.

What did I do wrong?

You need to go into addons and enable it. I'm sure I had the same issue.
Hi, not working sort by date added.

Please help, not working sort by date added. Choose to display by date added, but it displays differently.

1)Is it normal that when playing music the songtext is written above the fanart and artist description?

2)And is it possible that the disc art uses the album art instead of the web radio art?
Hi,

Few bugs i noticed ( running latest krypton and latest madnox from github)

1. Keyboard key O not showing any video and audio info.
2. Video options while playing video, save options as default (show subtitles to ON for example ), settings are not saved, every time i must turn on subtitles or other options.
3. Seekms like Artist addon when playing music sometimes gets stuck..not showing backgrounds...

thanx for keeping this great skin alive, way better than any other in my opinion
Hello,

I have a problem ... I have under movie "genre" the view TriPanel elected and since then I come no more left in the menu .. with all other views it works .. is that a bug? What can I do?
(2016-11-28, 07:30)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2016-11-28, 05:30)elee532 Wrote: I'm looking for some help installing Madnox in Krypton. I downloaded skin.aeon.madnox-krypton.zip from GitHub. I unzipped to C:\Users\MYUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons. Madnox does NOT show up in the list of skins.

What did I do wrong?

You need to go into addons and enable it. I'm sure I had the same issue.

Not sure what happened, but when I went into the list of skins today, Madnox WAS listed. Nothing I did since yesterday. Maybe it just takes some time for Kodi to recognize new skins? Thanks for your help!!
After searching through some old posts, I see Aeon Madnox frequently recommended as a good skin for someone using Kodi primarily to play their music library. So, I just installed skin.aeon.madnox-krypton.zip from GitHub on my system using the 11/28 nightly build of Krypton. I have a few questions:

In the Artist listing
In the Wall View, it's kind of hard to tell which album is selected. In the InfoWall View, it's much easier to tell which is the selected album - it "pops" out much more.

In the album listing:

The Shift View shows a metadata listings for Type. However, this shows as "Info unavailable" for all of my albums. Why is this? What tag is this pulling from?

In the album track listing:

1. 1 The RightList view has a setting called "Show Info." The only thing showing up in this box is the song duration. Is something else supposed to be here?
  2. 2 Files that are WMA Lossless are shown as FLAC lossless. Assuming this is a bug?
  3. 3 Is there any way to show whether a FLAC file is 2 channel or 5.1 channel?
  4. 4 Choosing Shelf 3d Right view actually sets the List view.
  5. 5 In List view, choosing the Slim List option replaces the track number with a generic icon of some music notes. Is this a bug?
  6. 6 Playcount always shows as "0"
  7. 7 When I press the "back"
@Mike_Doc:

Es geht mal um den Madnox Krypton....ich hab unter Film "Genre" ausversehen die Ansicht 3fach Tafel gewählt und seitdem komme ich nicht mehr links ins Kontexmenü .. bei allen anderen Ansichten funktioniert es .. ist das ein Bug der dir bekannt ist?

I have a problem ... I have under movie "genre" the view TriPanel elected and since then I come no more left in the menu .. with all other views it works .. is that a bug? What can I do?
(2016-11-29, 17:52)screenpowermc Wrote: @Mike_Doc:

Es geht mal um den Madnox Krypton....ich hab unter Film "Genre" ausversehen die Ansicht 3fach Tafel gewählt und seitdem komme ich nicht mehr links ins Kontexmenü .. bei allen anderen Ansichten funktioniert es .. ist das ein Bug der dir bekannt ist?

This is a English forum, mike is not German,

Have you tried pressing right a few times...
and yes its a Bug
(2016-11-29, 04:33)elee532 Wrote: After searching through some old posts, I see Aeon Madnox frequently recommended as a good skin for someone using Kodi primarily to play their music library. So, I just installed skin.aeon.madnox-krypton.zip from GitHub on my system using the 11/28 nightly build of Krypton. I have a few questions:

In the Artist listing
In the Wall View, it's kind of hard to tell which album is selected. In the InfoWall View, it's much easier to tell which is the selected album - it "pops" out much more.

In the album listing:

The Shift View shows a metadata listings for Type. However, this shows as "Info unavailable" for all of my albums. Why is this? What tag is this pulling from?

In the album track listing:

1. 1 The RightList view has a setting called "Show Info." The only thing showing up in this box is the song duration. Is something else supposed to be here?
  2. 2 Files that are WMA Lossless are shown as FLAC lossless. Assuming this is a bug?
  3. 3 Is there any way to show whether a FLAC file is 2 channel or 5.1 channel?
  4. 4 Choosing Shelf 3d Right view actually sets the List view.
  5. 5 In List view, choosing the Slim List option replaces the track number with a generic icon of some music notes. Is this a bug?
  6. 6 Playcount always shows as "0"
  7. 7 When I press the "back"

Quote:The Shift View shows a metadata listings for Type.
not sure, need to see a picture

1. If you talking about the "genre, style, mood, info" than yes
2. I guess, dont have any lossless. cant test :/
3. Not sure if kodi provide us the information
4.I think Shelf 3d Right is not made for showing Music, (not sure) so it revert back to the default view (list)
5. Looks like a bug, need to test it...
6. Playcount shows 1 if you played whole cd...i start removing it, but run out of time
7. ?
(2016-11-28, 19:47)kikinjo Wrote: Hi,

Few bugs i noticed ( running latest krypton and latest madnox from github)

1. Keyboard key O not showing any video and audio info.
2. Video options while playing video, save options as default (show subtitles to ON for example ), settings are not saved, every time i must turn on subtitles or other options.
3. Seekms like Artist addon when playing music sometimes gets stuck..not showing backgrounds...

thanx for keeping this great skin alive, way better than any other in my opinion

1. is gone in K you need to map a key to PlayerDebug http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2384841
2. Some option changed names in K , so I guess it still points to the old name, I'm sure mike is workig on it hart, to fix all this little bastards
3. not a Skin issue
  • 396(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39