• 50(current)
v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
(2016-12-17, 03:38)mazey Wrote: nothings changed they are still huge, i sync with estuary github page everyday hoping for a change.

I think most people, like me, would like two rows of 5.
Please add a COVER FLOW view or similar in tv shows and movies where we can see the full fanart. In almost all the views of estuary you can only see a small portion of the fanart.

Thanks
(2016-12-17, 05:23)glubbish Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 03:38)mazey Wrote: nothings changed they are still huge, i sync with estuary github page everyday hoping for a change.

thatd be awesome i guess we need to wait for v3 for maybe a middle ground lol

+1
And please have the item info on the right again, pretty please! Is there any reason why it should be on the left?
What's the name of the font used in Estuary?
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

I appreciate Estuary a lot but the 7 background patterns are almost all the same fading fog.
Simplicity is good, I agree, but choice is better. Confused
Can't we choose an other one ? I'm fog allergic, please bring back custom background at least. Big Grin

Thank you
How can I hide in progress series? I don't have to see them. I prefer recently added episodes on top.
Bug: If you have selected one colour different than the default one (blue) and you search for something, the results are in blue.
Thumbs Up 

+++
(2016-12-19, 02:38)ferent Wrote: Bug: If you have selected one colour different than the default one (blue) and you search for something, the results are in blue.

when you use search the results are shown in the global search addon not in estuary that is why you see the blue background. if you use the search in another skin that did not create a custom gui you would see the same layout.
Issue: Changing order of library node items in skin settings doesn't have an effect on their order when browsing from home menu, it is alwayes ordered alphabeticaly. Is that how it supposed to be? It would be good to have an option to order them as in editor since there is an option for that in editor.

Also, when root nodes are changed I have to restart Kodi to see the changes in home menu.
Colour themes keep getting better and better in every beta version. The Midnight theme looks really good in beta 7.
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
I can't get Asian characters to display. I intend to use English as the interface language, but I have a lot of Chinese/Japanese music and the names won't display. Is there a fix?
I really like the clearlogo support that has been added recently:

Very good. Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9