• 273(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
thank you wanilton! This version does indeed load. I will test it shortly
(2016-12-20, 20:53)Wanilton Wrote: My christmas gift

Kodi Krypton 17.0 release candidate 1 + dsplayer * (2016/12/21)

Only 32 bits.

link for download:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhYGo5aC0SmQit9VeAngku-K9PL_DA

Update internal lav filters-version 0.69.0

Included latest changes make by aracnoz + latest commits by Kodi Team, all udpate included 712d562 + inputstreams dash addons.

Warnings:

- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/kodibrasil/xbmc/tree/...er/project

madVR 0.91.4 available in

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=146228

Enjoy, merry christmas and happy new year.

this version does load correctly. I will continue testing to see if DSPlayer works in this version. Thanks again!
Hello

4K Movies crash Ds Player Kodi. :/
Guys, just a question in case any of u know.
Does it have any sense that, after uninstalling service.skin.widgets, this DSPlayer version is back working without errors or crashing madVr on my end?

It started working, then I installed the things I like, and started to crash either Kodi, or madVr without sense (I have Jarvis version installed in portable, and that's been working the whole time).
So, I just renamed the Kodi folder located under appdata\roaming path, and ran Kodi. And it worked ok, so I returned the original Kodi folder to its location at appdata\roaming path, and started to uninstall things, searching for the culprit. Just after doing so with skin widgets, it is working again. But, I'm still confused cause, in Jarvis, it is working 100%.
I'll continue checking just in case.

Cheers...
Oh... and Merry Xmas guys
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
@vicmanpergar

sounds strange. In case of problems I first go back to the same official version of KODI on which DSplayer is based on.

Next step is it to use the DSplayer build, but just with the normal DVDplayer. Last step is to use the DSplayer build with the DSplayer.

I think this is the only way to locate the cause of the problem.
(2016-12-22, 16:23)Sylus Wrote: @vicmanpergar

sounds strange. In case of problems I first go back to the same official version of KODI on which DSplayer is based on.

Next step is it to use the DSplayer build, but just with the normal DVDplayer. Last step is to use the DSplayer build with the DSplayer.

Yeah, it seems pretty logic. Anyway, it seems to be working perfect now, yet I won't be sure till I spend some days using it.
I'll update here if anything goes wrong again, in case it can help someone, but I hope I don't need to come back crying, hahaha
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray

Only 32 bits.

link for download:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhYGo5aC0SmQit9VeAngku-K9PL_DA

Update internal lav filters-version 0.69.0

Included latest changes make by aracnoz + latest commits by Kodi Team, all udpate included 712d562 + inputstreams dash addons.

Warnings:

- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/kodibrasil/xbmc/tree/...er/project

madVR 0.91.4 available in

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=146228

Enjoy, merry christmas and happy new year.
Thanks for this new release ...

Merry XMas and Happy New Year ...

LePousson

In your experience, which component has been at fault? I'm guessing DSPlayer?

Thanks!
(2016-12-22, 21:18)Warner306 Wrote:

In your experience, which component has been at fault? I'm guessing DSPlayer?

That's really difficult to affirm for me, but something on my end is not getting along nicely with services.skin.widgets (I haven't read anyone else having this problem).
Crashes were diversed, sometimes madvr crashed (u can see the small madvr window with "send report"), other times, kodi crashed and closed, and other times, it just refused to play the file with no error whatsoever.
Besides, on the kodi logs (I also took a look to them), the Lav Source load was failing. Madvr crash report are too complex for me to understand, I also took a look to them.
Removing that kodi service led me to perfect function. Weird and difficult to interpret for someone like me.
If u add to the ecuation the fact that everything (skin.widgets included) work perfect in kodi Jarvis Dsplayer, well... I'm open to conclusions. But it could as well be something only happening on my end and to anyone else.
HTPC
Are anybody is able to play any 4k content with Kodi DSPlayer 17.xxx ?

No matter which 4k content i like to play h.264 or h.265 Kodi crashes. If i play the same files with Kodi player all is fine and i have full HW acceleration too.
Smile 
Little question :-). Why do DVBViewer (with timeshift) and dsplayer wont work together? Is there no way?
Wanilton Thank you very very much ! Nice Christmas Gift ! Have a great holiday!
(2016-12-23, 00:12)_Andy_ Wrote: Are anybody is able to play any 4k content with Kodi DSPlayer 17.xxx ?

No matter which 4k content i like to play h.264 or h.265 Kodi crashes. If i play the same files with Kodi player all is fine and i have full HW acceleration too.

I was interested to check this build also and noticed the same issue: 4K-content crashes Kodi.
same here, crashing on all 4k content, also, if I set kodi to 4k output the gui is ok but when I play anything at all everything is massively zoomed, i've had this problem with all version of DSPLAYER though.
  • 273(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47