• 35(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Is there no longer any music visualization support? Milkdrop etc.
I cannot see any widget shortcuts on main screen at all. what is the issue
this is the only screen i see. no netflix like menu

watch gallery
(2016-12-21, 07:00)misterhek Wrote: In the TV Show library, using Fan Art view, the bottom left corner image is stretched out (pic 1.) It looks much better in the episode details (pic 2.) I think it would look better if the width was reduced a bit.

Quoting myself for new page.

I took it upon myself to make the icons in the bottom left of the panel more aesthetically pleasing. Here is the result:

watch gallery

Looks OK to me. Though, there should probably be an option to toggle next aired data in the settings somewhere. I'll submit a pull request if you want to take a look at the code.
I notice using 3.7.39, I am now able to add 'Unwatched Movies' to my main menu/submenu. Unwatched movies do appear but only the first 25. Can this be changed to show all unwatched movies?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-12-19, 06:15)epicfail Wrote: It not really bothers me but was confused of this behaviour....that didn´t happend with Jarvis version.
If it´s not too much work...would be great if you have a look at it. Thank you very much.

OK, please test with next beta version, that should do the job.
(2016-12-19, 14:11)mattyspurs76 Wrote: I can look into it in the new year. Lost my job now so out of work and plenty of free time on my hands now.

As for wallpapers etc... i get bored with the look every few months and create new ones. I really should keep them though as some people might like them but at the moment ive deleted my work from the last year thinking id backed it up..whoops! Im also creating some custom background images for a friend. Hes seen what ive done, likes them and wants them but im not giving him the ones ive posted. Found something similar for him to have instead.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get something new soon.
Well, if you ever like to contribute some backgrounds that would be great. In the new year I'm looking at pimping the default Titan layout a bit because the current defaults are a bit boring/old.
(2016-12-20, 19:06)Tennyten Wrote: Using the krypton beta i've been getting this for quite a while. As you enter the edit menu shortcuts menu it overlays with the previous menu. Not sure if this problem dates back to Jarvis but possibly. This is with a brand new install as well.

This will happen if you have no background image and no panel color set.
I'll try if I can find something to fix it.
Hi Again Marcel

I add some music video to emby server and when I use it in kodi I add shortcut to artirst
The problem was that i only see artist icon and not the current artist photo selected
The second problem is when i select an artist kodi returns the albums of the artist selected. But show folders against art photo of the disc
The Third problem . When I use this shortcut sort metod of artist I can;t use poster views
Thanks for your help
Hi marcel,

I have downloaded your latest version of you titan beta skin for krypton as I want to have the animated posters tried a few different skins but I prefer the look and customizations of titan, but for the life of me, I can't get the skin to show the animated posters.

I have a couple films with gifs in their media folders, is there a certain filename they need?
I can't get the context menu option for the animated selection to show up?

I have 3 movies with the gifs (avatar, ant-man, and age of ultron)
Using BigList 2 view
Using emby as backend with the emby for kodi addon
windows version kodi 17 B7

any advice would be great?

Regards

Scalda

(2016-12-23, 19:29)scalda Wrote: Hi marcel,

I have downloaded your latest version of you titan beta skin for krypton as I want to have the animated posters tried a few different skins but I prefer the look and customizations of titan, but for the life of me, I can't get the skin to show the animated posters.

I have a couple films with gifs in their media folders, is there a certain filename they need?
I can't get the context menu option for the animated selection to show up?

I have 3 movies with the gifs (avatar, ant-man, and age of ultron)
Using BigList 2 view
Using emby as backend with the emby for kodi addon
windows version kodi 17 B7

any advice would be great?

Regards

Scalda

I have sorted this now looks like I was having trouble updating to the beta of the skin helper script. But i do have a suggestion is it possible to get an option for it to scan the library and perhaps grab the first available animated item and auto download them instead of it being so manually?

And also can you have it save the images to the media folders so it can just be done on one device and then the others will be able to just pick the images up?
Quote:But i do have a suggestion is it possible to get an option for it to scan the library and perhaps grab the first available animated item and auto download them instead of it being so manually?

And also can you have it save the images to the media folders so it can just be done on one device and then the others will be able to just pick the images up?

+1
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-12-24, 16:28)scalda Wrote: I have sorted this now looks like I was having trouble updating to the beta of the skin helper script. But i do have a suggestion is it possible to get an option for it to scan the library and perhaps grab the first available animated item and auto download them instead of it being so manually?

It already works like that... It will auto download the first animated art for the movies in your library if you enabled the animated art option.

Saving to library folders is not possible because of a Kodi restriction. Animated gifs only work if they're stored locally.
If they're stored elsewhere, it will only display a static image. This is most probably because of the Kodi image caching system not able to handle the animated gifs.

That's why I choose to save the animated art to the local thumbnails directory
With some time during the Holidays, I've downloaded Krypton Beta 7 and your Titan Krypton Beta skin (3.7.39). The exploration has begun ;-).

Couple of items I've found:

-- navigation (I think this is also in the Jarvis version as well):
- horizontal menu, press up to the widget, press up to the widget cycle indicator
- at this point pressing up changes the shown widget, pressing down returns to the widget items
- instead of the expected buttons, press right or left!
-- I would expect that right or left buttons at this point would be ignored, but they don't seem to be.
-- the first press gets 'eaten' but the focus on any items on the page is lost
-- a second press takes you to the adjacent main menu item (still no items in focus)
-- after this, it's pretty hard to get any items back in focus (a large number of key presses will eventually, if lucky, return you somewhere sane)

-- progress indicators on widgets do not appear after partially playing a video (movies, or tv shows). They do appear in the library views.

-- The 'Get thumb' button on the 'Album Information' dialog seems to take no action.
(2016-12-25, 17:18)marcelveldt Wrote: Animated gifs only work if they're stored locally.
If they're stored elsewhere, it will only display a static image. This is most probably because of the Kodi image caching system not able to handle the animated gifs.

I have manually added some animated GIFs to my Movie folders and they play in Kodi, unless of course Kodi has downloaded them itself?

[emoji3]
(2016-12-25, 17:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 16:28)scalda Wrote: I have sorted this now looks like I was having trouble updating to the beta of the skin helper script. But i do have a suggestion is it possible to get an option for it to scan the library and perhaps grab the first available animated item and auto download them instead of it being so manually?

It already works like that... It will auto download the first animated art for the movies in your library if you enabled the animated art option.

Saving to library folders is not possible because of a Kodi restriction. Animated gifs only work if they're stored locally.

It doesn't go through your library and grab them all in one go, it doesn't happen til you hover on the movies will the scraper then go off and get the animated images?

If the images are stored in the thumbnail directory why can't they just go to the media folders like it does when you get artwork via the artwork downloader and then your script/skin import/read the folder path to them?

also, I have maze runner in my library and your scraper is not even finding the poster even thou there is one on the site you scrape and I have double checked that the IMDB id matches

I'm a bit confused, so any help would be appreciated

Also what @CBers said
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6