• 70(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2016-12-28, 16:26)Hinkel Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 07:21)gillmacca Wrote: Is there a way to assign my own channel numbers?

No. The numbers follow the channel numbering. You can move them around in Menu \ Channels.

@gillmacca, I do this directly in the WG Configurator
[/quote]

@Hinkel, do you mean, set up channels numbers or moving the channels around?
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
not sure if you will add this, if not, its not a major problem.
Say from example, I am watching channel no. 105, when I return to the epg, the guide is continues from that channel no. Would it be possible for the guide to start from the beginning again?
(2016-12-28, 16:53)Drt1989 Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 16:43)primaeval Wrote: I'm running out of things to add to this addon or things that need fixing.

Has anyone got any requests that I've forgotten about?

It still doesn't make me a brew yet.

Just add a bit of code from AutoPlayWiths and you can start your iKettle when Eastenders finishes.
You might have to take the tea-bag out yourself though. Smile
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/54q/iKettle-2...B00BHXAWX4
Not sure if this is a bug, or the only way it will work.
If I search for programme title 'Doctor Who', it finds it ok, but also finds it, if it is in the synopsis.
I also found one synopsis (that it found using title search) where it says 'The doctor whose life was saved'
(2016-12-28, 17:33)gillmacca Wrote: not sure if you will add this, if not, its not a major problem.
Say from example, I am watching channel no. 105, when I return to the epg, the guide is continues from that channel no. Would it be possible for the guide to start from the beginning again?

I don't want to make that automatic but I could make you a shortcut to get back to channel 001, like the Home key does for time.

I was thinking about adding some kind of shortcut customisation but I don't know what people need.

Some ideas were:
shortcuts to custom channel numbers. either to play or to scroll to
shortcuts to program categories
shortcuts to channel categories
(2016-12-28, 17:40)gillmacca Wrote: Not sure if this is a bug, or the only way it will work.
If I search for programme title 'Doctor Who', it finds it ok, but also finds it, if it is in the synopsis.
I also found one synopsis (that it found using title search) where it says 'The doctor whose life was saved'

Turn this off if you don't want the Title search to also search in the Synopsis:
Settings \ Appearance \ Program Search in Title/Synopsis

I added that before I added the Synopsis search but it still might be useful if you want to search both at the same time.
(2016-12-28, 17:52)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 17:40)gillmacca Wrote: Not sure if this is a bug, or the only way it will work.

Turn this off if you don't want the Title search to also search in the Synopsis:

I added that before I added the Synopsis search but it still might be useful if you want to search both at the same time.

Perfect. What about the synopsis picking up 'the doctor whose life was saved' when searching 'doctor who'?
(2016-12-28, 17:30)gillmacca Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 16:26)Hinkel Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 07:21)gillmacca Wrote: Is there a way to assign my own channel numbers?

No. The numbers follow the channel numbering. You can move them around in Menu \ Channels.

[/quote]

@gillmacca, Using move to sort the channels thus defining the numbering.
(2016-12-28, 18:06)gillmacca Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 17:52)primaeval Wrote:

Perfect. What about the synopsis picking up 'the doctor whose life was saved' when searching 'doctor who'?

The search is as broad as possible to catch any weird formatting and punctuation, so it does a lower case search and removes all spaces and punctuation. There is a lot of variation in xmltv sources.

Unless it gets really annoying and finds too many wrong answers I think I should leave it like that.

If I was searching for a football match, for example, I would rather it found a few wrong answers than missed the right one.
(2016-12-28, 18:09)Hinkel Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 17:30)gillmacca Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 16:26)Hinkel Wrote: No. The numbers follow the channel numbering. You can move them around in Menu \ Channels.

[/quote]

Thanks, but I already have my channels sorted in the order I want them in, in the xmltv file. Was just hoping I could match the channel numbers in this guide with my settop box (I have certain channels that I know the channel numbers, so I can just jump to that channel on my set top box)
(2016-12-28, 18:14)gillmacca Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 18:09)Hinkel Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 17:30)gillmacca Wrote: @gillmacca, I do this directly in the WG Configurator

Thanks, but I already have my channels sorted in the order I want them in, in the xmltv file. Was just hoping I could match the channel numbers in this guide with my settop box (I have certain channels that I know the channel numbers, so I can just jump to that channel on my set top box)

I can add an offset if that helps to match them up.
(2016-12-28, 18:14)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 18:06)gillmacca Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 17:52)primaeval Wrote: Turn this off if you don't want the Title search to also search in the Synopsis:

The search is as broad as possible to catch any weird formatting and punctuation, so it does a lower case search and removes all spaces and punctuation. There is a lot of variation in xmltv sources.

Unless it gets really annoying and finds too many wrong answers I think I should leave it like that.

If I was searching for a football match, for example, I would rather it found a few wrong answers than missed the right one.

I can see your point...no problem, I can live with it
(2016-12-28, 16:43)primaeval Wrote: I'm running out of things to add to this addon or things that need fixing.

Yes. Maybe you could take a look at why program images only appear when titles are in English.

I was actually trying to think what can my settop box (sky TV) do, that this guide cannot do, but there is very little missing now, definitely nothing major
(2016-12-28, 18:17)Hinkel Wrote:

Yes. Maybe you could take a look at why program images only appear when titles are in English.

Send me a pm with a link to your xmltv file and I'll see what I can do.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8