• 13(current)
[RELEASE] Hyper Launcher - A ROM launcher using HyperSpin assets
(2016-12-09, 02:10)teeedubb Wrote: If you're interested in trying the skin can be found here https://github.com/teeedubb/skin.aeon.nox.hl

Is this for current Kodi 16.1? Failed to install addon from zip - The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.12.0 could not be satisfied?
Probably not, I used the an5 from krypton as my base
(2016-12-09, 02:10)teeedubb Wrote: Image

Wait, is there a way to get to the second screenshot (play, view artwork, etc.) while using the Aeon Nox skin? I currently have the low list view (top screenshot) and selecting an item instantly launches the game.

In my main media for movies/TV shows, selecting an item from a lowlist view brings up the info view (2nd screenshot), but not in Hyperlauncher. Do I have setting off or is this not supported?
It's 'i' on a keyboard. I didn't know an had a option to enter the info dialogue when selecting a movie, must be a option?
I would like to try add my own custom logo view. Can you please tell me what .xml files I need to edit to add an extra view, like the edited lowlist option you added? Also how do you make the new view available only in the Hyper Launcher app not in movies/tv shows as well? Been looking around for some tutorial to mod skin views but not had much success.

Thanks for any advice/help and hope you have a Merry Xmas!
Here is a list of all the changes I made to AN5:

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comp...ubb:master

LowListHL's view number is 521, so searching for that will give you a fair idea of where changes need to be made. You can use github to compare individual files too.
To only show certain elements use SubString(Container.FolderPath,plugin.hyper.launcher) within the visible tags. Also, on your homescreen, create a shortcut to XBMC.ReloadSkin()because youl be using that alot Smile
Hey, teeedubb.

Is it possible to set the content type to episodes? I'm wondering, because I'm using the Titan skin and love the Netflix view, but it displays all box art as a portrait view, which is great for every system, except for SNES & N64.

<focusedlayout height="380" width="455" condition="Container.Content(episodes)"> <- FOR EXAMPLE: Can a condition for N64 and SNES systems be added?
<control type="group">
<width>100%</width>
<height>75%</height>
<bottom>30</bottom>
<include>ThumbsViewLayoutFocus</include>
<animation effect="zoom" end="110,110" center="auto" time="100">focus</animation>
</control>
(2016-12-30, 21:44)teeedubb Wrote: Here is a list of all the changes I made to AN5:

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comp...ubb:master

LowListHL's view number is 521, so searching for that will give you a fair idea of where changes need to be made. You can use github to compare individual files too.
To only show certain elements use SubString(Container.FolderPath,plugin.hyper.launcher) within the visible tags. Also, on your homescreen, create a shortcut to XBMC.ReloadSkin()because youl be using that alot Smile

Thanks this is very helpfulSmile
@RetroBox you might be able to achieve that by using the visibility condition I provided to td75 if you include the folder name. Something like:

SubString(Container.FolderPath,plugin.hyper.launcher/n64) or SubString(Container.FolderPath,n64)
Have started using latest Krypton & Aeon Nox build but found Kodi is now hanging often while scrolling through platforms or games. Have you had any issues?
Not sure, I haven't used the add-on in a while... Doom and Forza 6 are taking up my video game time
I think I need to spend more time playing games! I disabled service.hyper.launcher, no video playback but not hanging anymore, hope there could be a way to resolve this.

Been playing around with RetroPlayer and it's really awesome! Looks like it's already been integrated in Kodi 18. There is no game database, so no artwork working yet. I was wondering if there is a way to use with Hyper Launcher with RetroPlayer?

It's really nice how fast roms load with libretro cores built into Kodi, also abilty to pause rewind etc..
Hey Teeedubbb,

I was also wondering if it's possible to have a sub menu? What I wanted to do was have all my consoles (NES, PS1, etc) displayed on the main screen, but have all of my arcade platforms under a general menu. I would click on Arcade for instance, and then be brought to another menu where I can choose my platform (Konami, Taito, etc) and then choose my game.

Thanks again for all your help.
Hi Teeedubbb!

I have been trying to install HyperLauncher for several hours now. And i dont find any plugin.hyper.launcher in my userdata folder. Hyper Launcher starts in kodi. But i dont find any place to put my xmlConfused and do everything that has to be done. Please help! Seems like a reely cool thing! :-D

I run it on Windows i might add.
(2017-01-15, 20:19)RetroBox Wrote: Hey Teeedubbb,

I was also wondering if it's possible to have a sub menu? What I wanted to do was have all my consoles (NES, PS1, etc) displayed on the main screen, but have all of my arcade platforms under a general menu. I would click on Arcade for instance, and then be brought to another menu where I can choose my platform (Konami, Taito, etc) and then choose my game.

Thanks again for all your help.
Currently it's not possible.

(2017-01-31, 17:33)Lucky90 Wrote: Hi Teeedubbb!

I have been trying to install HyperLauncher for several hours now. And i dont find any plugin.hyper.launcher in my userdata folder. Hyper Launcher starts in kodi. But i dont find any place to put my xmlConfused and do everything that has to be done. Please help! Seems like a reely cool thing! :-D

I run it on Windows i might add.

What directory are you looking in? Xmls need to be in the systems folder in the plugin.hyper.launcher userdata folder.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Hyper Launcher - A ROM launcher using HyperSpin assets4