• 79(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-12-31, 21:43)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-31, 21:23)Koraljka Wrote: Please dont get me wrong for asking this question? If I allow this OAUTH, will you (dmdsoft) get access to my spreadsheets? I have quite valuable information in there. Again apologies, I am just asking innocently.
#Thanks

When you fill in the form on the website, the username and passcode is stored with "the code" in a protected Google spreadsheet. When you enter that same username and passcode into KODI plugin, it fetches "the code" and activates it directly with Google. The OAUTH2 authorization is stored in the plugin on your device only. "The code" becomes disabled after it is redeemed. "The code" is also nullified within 5 minutes if you don't complete the activation. When you activate, it is removed from the spreadsheet (it can't be reused anyways).

All OAUTH access tokens and refresh tokens are stored in the plugin on your client device and only ever communicated directly to Google API.

You can also bypass "the code" website thing I have setup by creating your own Google API account.
Thank you so much. I am very glad. I do trust you (mainly worried due to my office colleagues' account was recently lost:-( when she made some errors elsewhere.) The addon is great!
Hey,
I have the library integration working (Manually). I have auto STRM enabled...When does this actually run and scan? When I open kodi it doesn't show new content. ( I am running Kodi 17 Rc1)
(2017-01-01, 01:33)darkneo29 Wrote: Hey,
I have the library integration working (Manually). I have auto STRM enabled...When does this actually run and scan? When I open kodi it doesn't show new content. ( I am running Kodi 17 Rc1)

I've been doing it manually but I hope there is some automated way to update the STRM library every so often without having to do it manually.

(2017-01-02, 04:19)monkidok Wrote:

I've been doing it manually but I hope there is some automated way to update the STRM library every so often without having to do it manually.

There is a method already there but it doesn't work well because it needs to keep track of when it was last run in the settings.xml file and that becomes an issue trying to update every time it runs.

the only way I see this working going forward is using write access to the account and storing the value in a spreadsheet or on file in the Google Drive account.
(2017-01-02, 16:05)dmdsoftware Wrote: There is a method already there but it doesn't work well because it needs to keep track of when it was last run in the settings.xml file and that becomes an issue trying to update every time it runs.

the only way I see this working going forward is using write access to the account and storing the value in a spreadsheet or on file in the Google Drive account.

Is the existing auto-update feature backed in or is it a setting that can be toggled?
And is it the same for the Amazon Drive version?
(2017-01-03, 16:07)monkidok Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 16:05)dmdsoftware Wrote: There is a method already there but it doesn't work well because it needs to keep track of when it was last run in the settings.xml file and that becomes an issue trying to update every time it runs.

Is the existing auto-update feature backed in or is it a setting that can be toggled?

There is a toggle in settings but I'm told by a few users it is not working to turn it off, likely because if you toggle it off while the plugin is running, the toggle off is not turning it off and it automatically turns on. So you need to turn it off before running the plugin, if you don't want to use the automatic STRM.

No automatic STRM in Amazon Cloud Drive.
(2017-01-04, 05:56)dmdsoftware Wrote: There is a toggle in settings but I'm told by a few users it is not working to turn it off, likely because if you toggle it off while the plugin is running, the toggle off is not turning it off and it automatically turns on. So you need to turn it off before running the plugin, if you don't want to use the automatic STRM.

When I create the STRMs with Gdrive I get in each folder & subfolder added empty folders. They are always the same:
* movies
* music
* tv
* video-other

How can I avoid this from happening?
(2017-01-04, 11:04)monkidok Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 05:56)dmdsoftware Wrote: There is a toggle in settings but I'm told by a few users it is not working to turn it off, likely because if you toggle it off while the plugin is running, the toggle off is not turning it off and it automatically turns on. So you need to turn it off before running the plugin, if you don't want to use the automatic STRM.

When I create the STRMs with Gdrive I get in each folder & subfolder added empty folders. They are always the same:
* movies
* music
* tv
* video-other

https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/105
(2017-01-04, 12:24)alvins Wrote:

* movies
* music
* tv
* video-other

Well it's good that this is a known issue. It's bad that it's been posted since November & there isn't a fix yet.
I'm getting two STRMs for all movies.
(2017-01-03, 16:07)monkidok Wrote:

* movies
* music
* tv
* video-other

* movies
* music
* tv
* video-other

(2017-01-04, 12:47)monkidok Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 11:04)monkidok Wrote: When I create the STRMs with Gdrive I get in each folder & subfolder added empty folders. They are always the same:
* movies
* music
* tv
* video-other

Well it's good that this is a known issue. It's bad that it's been posted since November & there isn't a fix yet.
I'm getting two STRMs for all movies.

It is changed now in testing version.

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.37.zip
Sorry for my ignorance and also if you have something written wrong, because I'm using a translator.

I have reviewed the things written here in the forum. But I can not add the covers in the movies, could you explain me how? Or even a video showing.

thank you very much
It's any way to use addon with share links without login in drive
Because google say it not necessary stay login to execute a shared link(All we have the link can view Video)
I try new feature kodi krypton thats allow to change video track for mkv.
I make mkv file with 5 videos streams with different resolutions and bitrates.
Kodi allow to change track of video stop one and start the other at the same time code but the problem is against decrease the bitrate when i chose a low one, continue downstreaming the 1st one + the new selected track
It 's any way to addon understand that i change the track and stop downstreaming the 1st one
(2017-01-09, 16:58)maxifullmedia Wrote: It's any way to use addon with share links without login in drive
Because google say it not necessary stay login to execute a shared link(All we have the link can view Video)

create .strm or .m3u files containing the following: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/#####/preview

or

create .strm or .m3u files containing the following: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=####
(2017-01-10, 20:53)maxifullmedia Wrote: I try new feature kodi krypton thats allow to change video track for mkv.
I make mkv file with 5 videos streams with different resolutions and bitrates.
Kodi allow to change track of video stop one and start the other at the same time code but the problem is against decrease the bitrate when i chose a low one, continue downstreaming the 1st one + the new selected track
It 's any way to addon understand that i change the track and stop downstreaming the 1st one

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean.

When you stop playing a video, it stops downloading.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12