• 402(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
hi guys is there anyway to make the transparacy less then 50%?/ thanks
(2017-01-19, 11:01)Mike_Doc Wrote: Suggestion is to use Marcels beta repo which has latest skin.helper, the official repo or whatever is an old version. I think Marcel plans to push the latest soon but not sure when so it may be best to get his beta repo and installed from there. You can find it in the the skin.helper thread.

Thanks. Seemed to do the trick. Just got to figure out the Extended Info Script error, and missing DialogPlayerProcessInfo/xml.
(2017-01-19, 18:45)bromi88 Wrote: hi guys is there anyway to make the transparacy less then 50%?/ thanks

im pretty sure there is, but i have no idear witch transparency your talking about
Hey Madnox Team,

yesterday i use for the first time ur skin and i must say i am very happy with it. I was long time looking for an skin which have this great LiveTV view and other stuff. Before i used a long time aeon nox 5 redux but its toooooo lite and some bugs too..

THX for this great Skin!!!!

One thing i had on LiveTV.
Is it possible to make the name of the channels in other colors??
At the moment the color is white...

THX

hackbird
Hi,

First of all, thank you for this great skin and your amazing work !

Now my problem Big Grin
I have some movies that are not scrapped properly, i'm used to it and when this is hapenning, i just have to go to the "movie information", select "refresh" to get a list of movies that could match my movie.

Well, in Madnox, i can't find this "Refresh" button anywhere...

Another probleme is that for some of my wrong scrapped movies, i can't acces to the "movie information", i get a "Could Not Find Item at MovieDB" error

Any clue? Confused

Thanks.
found artwork for 0 set made 0 database updates when i run Movie Set Artwork Automator,
Why? anyone can help me? what must i do to fix this?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
@Jedynie, you'll find it on 'I' as a curved line with a arrow point. Hois your libray built?

@3500, I have no idea how your library is built as you've given litte to no info, please read the MSAA thread as MSAA is the probelm not Madnox.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2017-01-20, 12:51)meowmoo Wrote:
(2017-01-19, 18:45)bromi88 Wrote: hi guys is there anyway to make the transparacy less then 50%?/ thanks

im pretty sure there is, but i have no idear witch transparency your talking about

yeah sorry was ment to be for the widgets would like it at say around 10% so i can see my background
OK, after playing around to try and get the next aired widget to show up again, the problem seems to be in the file:
script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml

this line:
Code:
<content sortby="" sortorder="" target="videos">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=nextairedtvshows&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]</content>

if it is changed to:

Code:
<content sortby="" sortorder="" target="videos">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]</content>

it works, the problem is when you do that, the skin rebuilds the shortcuts, and reverts that line back in the file, to test this, I marked the file script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml as read only and though it tried to rebuild the shortcuts twice and failed (cause I made the file read only, so it was supposed to do that) the next aired widget stayed, is there another file that should also be edited as well?

Also after looking into the errors from the new service.library.data.provider versions, it seems to stem from that same file above and this line:
Code:
<content target="videos">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentvideos&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recentvideos)]</content>

as the only error of the widgets I use is when using the mixed widget, the far right I have set as recent videos but it shows up blank. However the line seems to be correct so no clue about that one.

Anyway, I hope this helps somehow in the future.

Edit: maybe the overrides.xml file?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-01-23, 21:28)ShadowTek Wrote: OK, after playing around to try and get the next aired widget to show up again, the problem seems to be in the file:
script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml

this line:
Code:
<content sortby="" sortorder="" target="videos">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=nextairedtvshows&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]</content>

if it is changed to:

Code:
<content sortby="" sortorder="" target="videos">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]</content>

it works, the problem is when you do that, the skin rebuilds the shortcuts, and reverts that line back in the file, to test this, I marked the file script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml as read only and though it tried to rebuild the shortcuts twice and failed (cause I made the file read only, so it was supposed to do that) the next aired widget stayed, is there another file that should also be edited as well?

To make change permeant go to skin.aeon.madnox/shortcuts there you will find separate files for all the groups in the skinshortcut-includes.... so whatever group you changed the code in you can change it here. these are the default that skinshortcuts use to write the default includes before customizing.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-01-23, 21:28)ShadowTek Wrote: if it is changed to:

Code:
If you change , then make like author made code for content (not "script.skin.helper.service", now is "script.skin.helper.widgets") Smile
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...g-episodes
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Does the skin.helper.widgets have to be loaded like in startup xml or anywhere else first? I tried using it but no luck? Also that line above only shows in the overrides file, but if I change it in that file it messes up all the widgets so that's why I'm wondering. I even tried switching everything over to skin.helper.widgets but I think I'm missing a big obvious step.

EDIT: PS, thanks for the link Smile That will be helpful
Logo's Made So Far:
For skin helper widgets to work you only need <content>plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recommended&mediatype=movies&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-movies)]</content>

What make it work is the skin helper service has to be enabled/installed also...

Only other thing is if you got the GitHub version of one and not the others maybe the issue not sure .....

It should work thou as long as the widget has the layout for the data you are feeding it
Hmm.. OK thanks, I'll keep playing with it then.
I'm using the repo Mike posted a few pages back.
Logo's Made So Far:
Shoot me a pm with what exactly your trying to do and what version of Kodi I will look at tonight when I get some free time and see if I can figure out what he has going .... Also are you looking for a mod or is the a fix to something not working.
  • 402(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39