• 56(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2017-01-25, 15:19)dallasnights Wrote: Works good as I stated on NVIDIA the new Kryton skin
But....it will not update ADDONS aoutomatically
On the Skin there use to be a function where I can go to the left and click Check for updates
Can you add that back in when you release a new version soon I hope
I have change the skin every couple of days to something like the Pineapple, update my addons then go back to you great skin

Thanks

But...it WILL update addons automatically!
Nope it will not update automatically, still have to go out change skin, then update Addon option
(2017-01-26, 15:53)dallasnights Wrote: Nope it will not update automatically, still have to go out change skin, then update Addon option

Kodi 17 RC3 on atv4 update automatically and for force update go to addon/information/update or update repo or reinstall repo from the source no need to change the skin.
ya that idea works addon by addon, what I like about pinneapletv skin is when you left click there is an update option there I can click to see update all Addons when I want
Just a suggestion I guess for this great skin when you do your updates, thanks
Indeed everything works good but I found something littlebit disturbing about fonts :Image Image. And about fonts can we have the "strong" one? Something else, in what .xml can I change to make by default curent library views from images to big list for example. I am on atv4 unjailbroken and I dont found any guisettings.xml on userdata.
just found this skin tonight its fresh minimalistic and perfect for the wife movie s, but , the "movie releases" option in main menu . how do i get the movie to play rather than extended into giving me the option to rate it ?I have my TMDB log in posted in extended info settings .
Also , in the white view it is difficult to read the text when pressing "i" and accessing info an a movie , is there any way to change the font colour please ?
managed the font colour in default.xml
ok regarding my post above , i have just seen the couch potato/sickbeard vid on youtube , so I guess I may as well delete "movie releases from home screen as `i don't use those add ons, tx.
Only thing am stuck on is , TV shows from an add-on , i can't get them to show in top display box when highlighting the main menu item ? even after saving the item to favs then adding it from there in main menu settings the main display box is blank , it populates with movies from add on but not tv ?
I have a question regarding the top display shelf.

Look at the screenshot/previews below:

I want to display my tv shows in those sizes (view "B: What i want to do"), what i currently see is regular poster sizes (view A: What i currently see). I can successfully pick and choose the art that i want for my content by hitting info and editing but when i change the poster to a horizontal poster it fits it into those original poster dimensions (view: "C: What really happens when i try to implement").

So my question is: is there a way to change the poster dimensions for a specific section? Somewhere where i can tweak this in the code myself? If it possible to leave my movie section as if and change my tv show section to a custom dimension?

thanks!
Thaks for updates Mr. Fastcolors but what about the white fonts on white background problem?https://vimeo.com/201519595
(2017-01-28, 18:30)ontap Wrote: Only thing am stuck on is , TV shows from an add-on , i can't get them to show in top display box when highlighting the main menu item ? even after saving the item to favs then adding it from there in main menu settings the main display box is blank , it populates with movies from add on but not tv ?

which addon are you using? can you link a kodi log?

(2017-01-29, 00:43)Iceman03 Wrote: I have a question regarding the top display shelf.

I want to display my tv shows in those sizes (view "B: What i want to do"), what i currently see is regular poster sizes (view A: What i currently see). I can successfully pick and choose the art that i want for my content by hitting info and editing but when i change the poster to a horizontal poster it fits it into those original poster dimensions (view: "C: What really happens when i try to implement").

So my question is: is there a way to change the poster dimensions for a specific section? Somewhere where i can tweak this in the code myself? If it possible to leave my movie section as if and change my tv show section to a custom dimension?

thanks!

not really, since population of shelf with addons is automated... what item you focus on main menu to populate the list on shelf? Every "automated" list on shelf has the same poster sizes, since it's a single panel, dynamically filled with different lists. So no luck in changing the sizes.. unless You ad a specific panel, and I can't do that since it would have to happen for ALL the specific addons, and i couldn't keep up with it.

if you look in includes_shelf.xml, you could add a conditional visibility for tvshows layout, and hide regular posters on a specific menu item... not that hard, if you have all the coordinates of what's selected. I believe you could work around it also via skinshortcuts, but I can't say it for sure now..

what item you populating the shelf with?

(2017-01-29, 13:43)traidory Wrote: Thaks for updates Mr. Fastcolors but what about the white fonts on white background problem?

should be fixed in repo development version, will update soon.

thanks to everyone for supporting the skin.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Its a 3rd party add-on . , , , when i highlight it the top shelf is blank and that is either going direct to it in settings when choosing item or saving it to favs and adding from there as a main menu item.
BTW i have a serious issue now adding the build from my own wizard , on 3 different devices ( windows , linux and android , within a few minutes of installing it , my custom icons disappear from the home screen and kodi refuses to connect to me external library sources via smb , I have been told that this is a krypton thing and not to delete the contents of my database file prior to uploading to my host, so am just trying that now. Was gutted spent hours setting this up and i love the way you can play trailers and access info for movies etc.
d.
sorry about above.
to add my custom icons/images i have been using the "special" method . e.g., adding "special://home" as a source in file manager . Do i need to do this a different way to make them stick ?
(2017-01-29, 19:43)fastcolors Wrote:
(2017-01-28, 18:30)ontap Wrote: Only thing am stuck on is , TV shows from an add-on , i can't get them to show in top display box when highlighting the main menu item ? even after saving the item to favs then adding it from there in main menu settings the main display box is blank , it populates with movies from add on but not tv ?

which addon are you using? can you link a kodi log?

(2017-01-29, 00:43)Iceman03 Wrote: I have a question regarding the top display shelf.

thanks!

not really, since population of shelf with addons is automated... what item you focus on main menu to populate the list on shelf? Every "automated" list on shelf has the same poster sizes, since it's a single panel, dynamically filled with different lists. So no luck in changing the sizes.. unless You ad a specific panel, and I can't do that since it would have to happen for ALL the specific addons, and i couldn't keep up with it.

if you look in includes_shelf.xml, you could add a conditional visibility for tvshows layout, and hide regular posters on a specific menu item... not that hard, if you have all the coordinates of what's selected. I believe you could work around it also via skinshortcuts, but I can't say it for sure now..

what item you populating the shelf with?

(2017-01-29, 13:43)traidory Wrote: Thaks for updates Mr. Fastcolors but what about the white fonts on white background problem?

should be fixed in repo development version, will update soon.

thanks to everyone for supporting the skin.

thanks for the reply, i should've stated this in my original post but i am more concerned in applying the tweak to my
own local content not external add-ons. I figure that something like that may not be possible to do to add-ons but was
curious if it could be applied with my own stuff.

At the moment i was using the regular tv show section within my videos with my local tv shows to populate the list on
the shelf. (picture "C. what really happens when i try to implement" is my own local content)

So let's say if i wanted to apply the tweak to just my own movies/tv shows from the videos section rather than add-ons.

I will mess around with the xml files and see what happens.

thanks!
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19