• 14(current)
[Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins
Is anyone else having trouble with the SBS Catchup plugin? It was working fine last night but today is giving me an Error 400 and telling me to update to the latest version, but alas there is no later version than 1.0.3.
I have been investigating the Ninemsn Jump-in plug and have changed a line to improve video resolution to 1280x720

Change 3rd last line from:
plugin.set_resolved_url(video.videoFullLength['url'])

To:
plugin.set_resolved_url(video.renditions[1].url)

Changing the rendition number to other values selects different resolution.

Hope this helps someone.
Anyone else having issues with ALL channels?

BTW this thread is a bit slow so maybe the right people aren't reading it anymore?
(2016-04-20, 07:52)KoopaTroopa Wrote: Anyone else having issues with ALL channels?

BTW this thread is a bit slow so maybe the right people aren't reading it anymore?

I'm not seeing any issues. If you're having an issue, please file a bug report here: https://github.com/xbmc-catchuptv-au/repo/issues

Thanks
Tenplay has not been working for weeks if not months.

Nothing seems to be happening with this addon. Is anyone working to resolve this issue.
Press THANK USER if I Help
(2016-08-19, 12:32)AuXBoX Wrote: Tenplay has not been working for weeks if not months.

Nothing seems to be happening with this addon. Is anyone working to resolve this issue.

Been working fine for me. My wife has been catching up on Offspring no worries
(2016-08-19, 14:59)andybz Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 12:32)AuXBoX Wrote: Tenplay has not been working for weeks if not months.

Been working fine for me. My wife has been catching up on Offspring no worries

Thats strange because ive got 2 devices that stopped all of a sudden a while back.

Which kodi version are you on?
(2016-09-03, 11:42)AuXBoX Wrote: Thats strange because ive got 2 devices that stopped all of a sudden a while back.

Usually keeping up with the latest stable. Mostly on LibreELEC and Android and my Linux desktop for development. If it were really broken, I would have an inbox full of people letting me know.

Did you file an issue on the GitHub project page? https://github.com/xbmc-catchuptv-au/plu...ten/issues
Not working properly here either for instance in the 'TV shows' sections, you can see Australian Survivor... but once you click into it thee are no shows, completely empty.

However on the TEN website all the shows are availableHuh

It's the same for most sections.

Only reliable section working is 'Featured'.

Any ideasHuh

Code:
12:19:07 T:7752  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/" matches rule for function "menu"
12:19:07 T:7752 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(51, C:\Users\j\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.catchuptv.au.ten\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\j\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.catchuptv.au.ten\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem
12:19:13 T:9672  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/shows/tvshows" matches rule for function "showlist"
12:19:34 T:9672 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(52, C:\Users\j\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.catchuptv.au.ten\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\j\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.catchuptv.au.ten\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::ListItem
12:19:38 T:2300  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/videos/all%3Dtv_show%253AAustralian%2BSurvivor%26all%3Dvideo_type_long_form%253AFull%2BEpisodes%26all%3Dvideo_type_long_form%253AFull%2BEpisode/0" matches rule for function "videolist"
12:19:39 T:9980   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://skin/backgrounds/addons.jpg
12:19:39 T:2300 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(53, C:\Users\j\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.catchuptv.au.ten\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\j\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.catchuptv.au.ten\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon
12:20:12 T:13288  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/videos/all%3Dtv_show%253AThe%2BBachelor%2BAustralia%26all%3Dvideo_type_long_form%253AFull%2BEpisodes%26all%3Dvideo_type_long_form%253AFull%2BEpisode/0" matches rule for function "videolist"
12:20:12 T:11268   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for special://skin/backgrounds/addons.jpg
12:20:13 T:13288 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(54, C:\Users\j\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.catchuptv.au.ten\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\j\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.catchuptv.au.ten\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon

Hope that helps.
(2016-09-03, 11:48)andybz Wrote:
(2016-09-03, 11:42)AuXBoX Wrote: Thats strange because ive got 2 devices that stopped all of a sudden a while back.

Usually keeping up with the latest stable. Mostly on LibreELEC and Android and my Linux desktop for development. If it were really broken, I would have an inbox full of people letting me know.

Did you file an issue on the GitHub project page? https://github.com/xbmc-catchuptv-au/plu...ten/issues
Just posted a new issue there
The Nine Jumpin Plugin is not resolving shows at the moment.

http://tv-api-cat.api.jump-in.com.au/shows?take=-1

I have found the shows listed here:
https://tv-api.9now.com.au/v2/pages/tv-s...device=web
and to list episodes of the show "20/20"
and to get an episode info

Hopefully this helps someone who can get the plugin working again.
Hi,

I've just installed Kodi 16 on my Minix Neo 8H-Plus and I am trying to install the Australian TV catchup addons. I've located them by using the zip file from the Github page but, when I go to install any of them they fail to install & I just get an error message.

I've tried to find them via the kodi app itself & cannot find them... is there something I am doing wrong or is there a problem with these add-ons in Kodi 16.

Thankyou in advance
(2017-02-01, 07:44)outcasts Wrote: Hi,

I've just installed Kodi 16 on my Minix Neo 8H-Plus and I am trying to install the Australian TV catchup addons. I've located them by using the zip file from the Github page but, when I go to install any of them they fail to install & I just get an error message.

I've tried to find them via the kodi app itself & cannot find them... is there something I am doing wrong or is there a problem with these add-ons in Kodi 16.

Thankyou in advance

Okay, well I am now totally weirded out... I don't know how I did this but, I just kept trying to add different catchup tv channels, suddenly the AFL video one installed & then it let me install all the others...

No idea why.. no idea how but, all good now Smile
(2017-02-01, 08:08)outcasts Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 07:44)outcasts Wrote: Hi,

Thankyou in advance

Okay, well I am now totally weirded out... I don't know how I did this but, I just kept trying to add different catchup tv channels, suddenly the AFL video one installed & then it let me install all the others...

No idea why.. no idea how but, all good now Smile
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins3