• 32(current)
Release Mimic 5.x for Krypton
(2017-02-06, 13:15)VERSEAU44 Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 12:54)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 10:53)VERSEAU44 Wrote: Hi Smile

I've just discovered KODI and MIMIC : what great pieces of software Love

2 questions :
  • On the MOVIES homescreen which displays the novelties, on right clic could we add "read the trailer" when it exists : it would avoid to enter into the movie record ...
  • Still on this same MOVIES homescreen, could we also add a specific tag that MIMIC would interpret to display a user information if present. Example: my movies are spread over 4 NAS. I only turn on THE NAS containing the movie when I want to see it. Obviously, to know where the movie is stored, I need the information to be displayed from MOVIES homescreen... Information that I could put in this famous tag o)

Thanks for the great job and for the answers you could give to me
Kind regards

Sorry, I do not manage to display a screenshot to illustrate :
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id...3MIMIC.jpg

There's already an option on the top of the context menu to play the trailer if it exists. If this doesn't work on widgets, my guess is it is a Kodi limitation.

No plans to add the movie path to any views. That info is available on the video info dialog.

For the trailer : It is not you who develops the widget ?

For the tag, It is not necessarily the path but a user tag that you would display if it is not empty
In my case, it is indeed the path from one of my NAS but it could be something else : to each one to indicate what seems to him useful
Sure, I created the widget, but Kodi fills the infolabels. If there isn't an option to play the trailer, there's nothing I can do about it. The option is already there if a trailer is available.

This wouldn't make sense for the majority of users. And there's only room for another label on the poster widget. So no, won't be adding this. You can modify the skin if you need this info in any of the views. IMO it should stay in the video info dialog.
stupid question but where is the scrolling movie cover widget that was available before.

also, in version 4 of mimic i had the submenus under each menu visible at all times. I read in this forum you added it again a few months ago but how do i enable it?

thanks
(2017-02-04, 00:30)shaneypoopers Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 00:29)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 22:56)shaneypoopers Wrote: Hi,

Is anyone else having an issue with the recordings list? When I select an item the dialog gives me the option to switch instead of play, to play a recording I have to use the context menu. Using NextPVR as a backend.
Fixed on github, thanks for pointing this out!
Thanks braz!

Sent from my 1+3
Hey,

I see the skin updated and there is now a plays recording action but it doesn't seem to be selectable?

Also noticed that the latest recordings widget doesn't display the latest recordings, seems to display older ones. I am using the latest beta is the skin helper widgets. Is this just me or is it NextPVR specific?

Sent from my 1+3
(2017-02-07, 00:03)shaneypoopers Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 00:30)shaneypoopers Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 00:29)braz Wrote: Fixed on github, thanks for pointing this out!
Thanks braz!

Sent from my 1+3
Hey,

I see the skin updated and there is now a plays recording action but it doesn't seem to be selectable?

Also noticed that the latest recordings widget doesn't display the latest recordings, seems to display older ones. I am using the latest beta is the skin helper widgets. Is this just me or is it NextPVR specific?

Sent from my 1+3
Play recording button was working for me, will test again. No idea about the skin helper service widgets though, I quit using them. Shouldn't be a skin issue though.
(2017-02-06, 20:06)gmanlou Wrote: stupid question but where is the scrolling movie cover widget that was available before.

also, in version 4 of mimic i had the submenus under each menu visible at all times. I read in this forum you added it again a few months ago but how do i enable it?

thanks
Those options are no longer available in Mimic 5, the home screen is completely redesigned.
Is there an option to disable the opacity on just the home screen? If I disable the background opacity in the settings it applies to everything, I just want the home screen to be set to 0 so I have a clear viewing of my wallpaper.
(2017-02-08, 08:05)turmoggy Wrote: Is there an option to disable the opacity on just the home screen? If I disable the background opacity in the settings it applies to everything, I just want the home screen to be set to 0 so I have a clear viewing of my wallpaper.
Sorry, there is just one setting that applies everywhere.
Is there a way to add a newly add tv shows submenu instead of the newly added episodes one?

Thanks for the skin btw, i've been trying out quite a few lately and ended up settling on this one as it doesn't try to do too much like a lot of others lately.
Hello,
For the opacity of the home screen, no changes planned so I understand?
Thank you in advance for your response.Wink
(2017-02-08, 11:40)christo26 Wrote: Hello,
For the opacity of the home screen, no changes planned so I understand?
Thank you in advance for your response.Wink
Correct, no changes planned. If you want to remove the background overlay on the home screen, take a look in Home.xml and remove the overlay image control.
Thanks Wink
(2017-02-07, 03:05)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 00:03)shaneypoopers Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 00:30)shaneypoopers Wrote: Thanks braz!

Sent from my 1+3
Hey,

Sent from my 1+3
Play recording button was working for me, will test again. No idea about the skin helper service widgets though, I quit using them. Shouldn't be a skin issue though.
Hi braz,

I have my Kodi set up to display information so maybe that affects it?

When I select a recording I get the info screen pop up but the play recording option is not selectable.

If your not using the skin helper widgets is there a way to display the PVR channels and recordings as widgets another way? I see estuary seems to have a lot of widgets built into it, are these accessible to other skins?

Thanks

Sent from my 1+3
I have shows with no episodes in the folders set up in settings not to appear in the library, however when i first enter TV Shows for example those empty ones are listed in the library. They do disappear when i click on any random show then then back out again, but they just show up again if i exit TV shows completely then go back in again.

I tested with the default Estuary skin and it doesn't have that behaviour, they don't show up period in that one which is how it should be.
Hello,
How can I set new menu items in Mimic? I can replace menu items for something else but how do I make a new custom menu item?
(2016-05-25, 03:46)braz Wrote: Moved some of the script.skinshortcuts buttons to a context menu. So if you're editing your menus and don't see all of the options, that's where they are now.

• 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 5.x for Krypton2