• 288(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Cant run the 64b Version.
Is there any trick to do that?

Trying to install over the old version and to uninstall the old version first... same error, Kodi crashed on start Sad
32b works fine!

....BIG THANKS FOR YOUR WORK ARACNOZ!!
(2017-02-07, 09:48)Ludrig Wrote: Cant run the 64b Version.

Trying to install over the old version and to uninstall the old version first... same error, Kodi crashed on start Sad
32b works fine!

OS?

I'm on Win 8.1 x64 and no problems here.

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
(2017-02-07, 11:05)Ludrig Wrote: OS: Win7 Pro 64b

Ok. Not sure if any other users are on Win 7 x64 that can test/confirm?

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@warner

Only watched a movie last night, but as far as it goes, went without problems.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Sorry if this has been answered already but what should i use between 32bits or 64bits version ?
Is one better than the other ?
Was able to watch half a movie last night and man is this version of DSPlayer the most rock solid and stable. It looks great and seems to work without any issues on my I want to thank the Kodi team for all the work they did with the new VideoPlayer and @aracnoz for continuing development with DSPlayer especially for the major rework he had to do to port to the new VideoPlayer architecture.

(2017-02-07, 09:48)Ludrig Wrote: Cant run the 64b Version.

32b works fine!

Do you have the 64-bit versions of Madvr, Lavfilters, etc installed?
Many thanks aracnoz!!!

I've sent a small donation your way. It's not much (although you'll surely be able to drink a good beer Smile) but I want you to know that there's people seriously appreciating what you are doing here. Thank you again!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
One question to people that have already tried the x64 version: does it install correctly on top of an existing x86 installation? I think so, considering that the data is in the user folder and not in the installation folder but still... better safe than sorry!

Edit: also... aracnoz labels the x64 version as unstable but I remember reading here that people were saying that it had less problems than the x86 one, do I remember correctly?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Thumbs Up 
I'm on Windows 10 preview, kodi v17 DSplayer x64 without PVR (I don't use that) have no issue with me and the loading is more speed.
(2017-02-07, 16:06)ashlar Wrote: One question to people that have already tried the x64 version: does it install correctly on top of an existing x86 installation? I think so, considering that the data is in the user folder and not in the installation folder but still... better safe than sorry!

Edit: also... aracnoz labels the x64 version as unstable but I remember reading here that people were saying that it had less problems than the x86 one, do I remember correctly?

Yeah, its fine, as you say, the databases etc are in the user data folder - I've installed 32bit over 64bit and then back to 64bit no problems.

For me, x64 version is a keeper - Aracnoz has done an amazing job.
K
Ok... update my win7 to win 10 x64 and all fine now!
looks like 64b doesnt run with win7 ?!
(2017-02-07, 16:04)ashlar Wrote: Many thanks aracnoz!!!

I've sent a small donation your way. It's not much (although you'll surely be able to drink a good beer Smile) but I want you to know that there's people seriously appreciating what you are doing here. Thank you again!

Yep, just done the same...enough for a crate Big Grin

K
(2017-02-07, 17:11)oldpainless Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 16:04)ashlar Wrote: Many thanks aracnoz!!!

Yep, just done the same...enough for a crate Big Grin

K

Lol guys, I did the same yesterday, we thought alike
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
@aracnoz, I just donated too. This plugin is the primary reason why I still use Kodi (along with Google Music, Emby for Kodi, and Frontview+).
  • 288(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47