• 9(current)
Release Bravo Channel Video Addon
(2016-10-11, 17:12)hewligun Wrote: Addon was broke for me yesterday. The shows show up but when you try to get a list of episodes it did not work. Both on my windows install and my rpi.

V3.0.4 fixes this. A PR has been made for the kodi.org repo. Should update in a few days.
(2016-10-11, 20:32)learningit Wrote:
(2016-10-11, 17:12)hewligun Wrote: Addon was broke for me yesterday. The shows show up but when you try to get a list of episodes it did not work. Both on my windows install and my rpi.

V3.0.4 fixes this. A PR has been made for the kodi.org repo. Should update in a few days.

I'm running 3.0.4, and I'm having the same problem as hewligun.
(2016-10-15, 03:47)feerlessleadr Wrote: I'm running 3.0.4, and I'm having the same problem as hewligun.

V3.0.4 works fine for me on Openelec, Windows and Android. A debug log would be the starting place for seeing what's wrong.
Thank you for keeping the bravo channel up and running. best wishes for 2017!!
Bravo not working? Shows show up, but nothing opens when clicked. 3.0.4
Example:
ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.bravo/?mode=GE&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bravotv.com%2fvanderpump-rules%2fvideos) failed
They're messing around with the website. I'm going to give them a few days to see if they stop making changes to their changes.

Also, I've received some code from a kind soul who has added the online only shows/episodes which I will incorporate into the next update.
(2017-02-07, 22:48)learningit Wrote: They're messing around with the website. I'm going to give them a few days to see if they stop making changes to their changes.

Also, I've received some code from a kind soul who has added the online only shows/episodes which I will incorporate into the next update.

Sounds good to me, thanks for the update.
Version 3.0.5 has been submitted to the kodi.org repo.

Adds on-line only videos, thanks to Chris Prince for that. Also fixes the website changes.
Excellent! My wife thanks you guys Smile
Would you mind telling me what this add-on is for?
I'm new to Kodi add-ons.
(2017-02-09, 18:18)learningit Wrote: Version 3.0.5 has been submitted to the kodi.org repo.

Adds on-line only videos, thanks to Chris Prince for that. Also fixes the website changes.

Sadly, the new support for online-only videos was broken by Bravo's website changes.

@learningit, I have a patch that fixes it. Could you push 3.0.5 to your github repo, so I can send you a pull request that diffs against 3.0.5?
(2017-02-11, 09:23)ChrisPrince Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 18:18)learningit Wrote: Version 3.0.5 has been submitted to the kodi.org repo.

Sadly, the new support for online-only videos was broken by Bravo's website changes.

@learningit, I have a patch that fixes it. Could you push 3.0.5 to your github repo, so I can send you a pull request that diffs against 3.0.5?

Ah, the script that should have automatically pushed the new source coughed on a diff error.
I forced the new 3.0.5 source in, but you need to look carefully at the code between:
Code:
<<<<<<< HEAD  ... and ... >>>>>>> origin/master
V3.0.6 fixes website changes for online only videos.
The update has been submitted to the kodi.org repo, the add-on should update in a few days.
This add-on has been removed from the kodi.org repo and will no longer be supported by the original author.
In hope in getting bravo back?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bravo Channel Video Addon0