• 406(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@Pr.Sinister,

Thank you for the DialogDisplay code! I tried to use it with Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO V6.0.3 and it does seem to work there very well (couldn't find a "1080i" folder, but did find a "16x9" folder in the skin that had a "DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml" file in it). The only thing that appears odd is the "System CPU" display (see red box in screen cap).

This is Kodi 17, LibreELEC and I think the issue is that Linux shows 4 cores in "system info" but Windows shows sort of an average of CPU core percentages, with only one value.

Are there any simple (I'm too stupid to get out of the rain, so simple is best!) xml changes I could try to fix this?

Thanks again!

Edit: Looking at the code I can see that all the items are positioned with height, width, left, right, align numbers, so I can try to reposition the system info element a bit. Probably going to blow the whole thing up, but can't hurt to try! Will report back with results.
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2017-02-11, 21:13)whysoserious Wrote: @Pr.Sinister,

Thank you for the DialogDisplay code! I tried to use it with Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO V6.0.3 and it does seem to work there very well (couldn't find a "1080i" folder, but did find a "16x9" folder in the skin that had a "DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml" file in it). The only thing that appears odd is the "System CPU" display (see red box in screen cap).

This is Kodi 17, LibreELEC and I think the issue is that Linux shows 4 cores in "system info" but Windows shows sort of an average of CPU core percentages, with only one value.

Are there any simple (I'm too stupid to get out of the rain, so simple is best!) xml changes I could try to fix this?

Thanks again!

Edit: Looking at the code I can see that all the items are positioned with height, width, left, right, align numbers, so I can try to reposition the system info element a bit. Probably going to blow the whole thing up, but can't hurt to try! Will report back with results.

I believe their mod was for MadNox (Hence why it was posted here) and not Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
(2017-02-11, 23:33)isamu.dragon Wrote: I believe their mod was for MadNox (Hence why it was posted here) and not Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO

Yes, of course. I was aware of that when I posted. I figured that out when I saw the code posted in this, the Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis thread, and not in the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO thread.

I wanted to see if it would work with my HTPC using Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it did, with one small exception. Which was why I posted into *this* thread to mention the attempt, report on the results, and ask for some help with the small problem.

If the ultimate answer to my request for help is that the code can't be made to work 100% with Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, then c'est la vie. If it can be made to work perfectly, bonus points.

Regards

Edit: 1. Apologies for the snark, too much Twitter.
2. Since I don't know *anything* about xml syntax, etc., I changed the label in line 278 to just "CPU:" to get some room, and changed the values in lines 281 & 282 to move things a little bit and it mostly fits now. Yay me.

I'll probably have to do this again when the skin updates, but it's working now.

Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
Anyone else have the issue that skin-helper-widget did not work correct?
I'm missing lots of option to select.
In Madnox and nox 5 Silvio... Did I miss something?
Hi guys,
How can i remove the cover (BluRay) from the poster of movies ?
I don't want any coveri already downloding the BluRay cover itself...
Thanks in advance...
Hi, I have a problem with madnox I use a box android (Freebox TV) and with madnox it does not stop closing kodi probably too much resource used. I use the Krypton version of kodi and madnox. Recovered today on the git.
Do you know why or how to deal with this?
There is a way for a simple mortal like me to lighten the skin
(Eg some views will never be used for me, the weather either, the oscars system too ....)
Also in time the skin banner plex had two columns it was downright better the only one column of banner they are huge.
Sad 
Hello, I am trying to install this skin on my libreelec with kodi 17, but when I download the zip from here (https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo...ee/krypton), and extract it to transfer to my .kodi/addons/ folder, the skin doesn't appear to me in kodi appearance.

I don't know if I am downloading the correct folder because I had it from a post from 2015, but I guess it should still working as they still working on it, so I would like to know if I am doing something wrong.

If anyone knows what can I do, please tell me. Thanks
(2017-02-13, 01:44)pacomaral Wrote: Hello, I am trying to install this skin on my libreelec with kodi 17, but when I download the zip from here (https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo...ee/krypton), and extract it to transfer to my .kodi/addons/ folder, the skin doesn't appear to me in kodi appearance.

I don't know if I am downloading the correct folder because I had it from a post from 2015, but I guess it should still working as they still working on it, so I would like to know if I am doing something wrong.

If anyone knows what can I do, please tell me. Thanks

In Krypton you have to enable it before you can use it. Go to Settings, Add-ons, My add-ons, All, look for Aeon MadNox, and Enable it.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-02-12, 12:39)meowmoo Wrote: Anyone else have the issue that skin-helper-widget did not work correct?

I am hoping you have the git repo & version installed -----> https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service
This is Mike Silvo's post #6060
" Marcel has completely re-written the skin.helper addon that is used in the majority of views to obtain discart, some views still use the old skin.info.service which still works ok. Please check you have the latest skin.helper and all it's associated dependencies. I think Marcel has pushed it to the repo now but if not you'll need to get his beta repo and install from there.
This is for Krypton "

Otherwise I am at a loss. I am not having any skin.helper widget issues.
(2017-02-12, 00:14)whysoserious Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 23:33)isamu.dragon Wrote: I believe their mod was for MadNox (Hence why it was posted here) and not Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO

Yes, of course. I was aware of that when I posted. I figured that out when I saw the code posted in this, the Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis thread, and not in the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO thread.

I wanted to see if it would work with my HTPC using Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it did, with one small exception. Which was why I posted into *this* thread to mention the attempt, report on the results, and ask for some help with the small problem.

If the ultimate answer to my request for help is that the code can't be made to work 100% with Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, then c'est la vie. If it can be made to work perfectly, bonus points.

Regards

Edit: 1. Apologies for the snark, too much Twitter.
2. Since I don't know *anything* about xml syntax, etc., I changed the label in line 278 to just "CPU:" to get some room, and changed the values in lines 281 & 282 to move things a little bit and it mostly fits now. Yay me.

I'll probably have to do this again when the skin updates, but it's working now.

Yeah i really didn't take into account the way it is displayed in Android because Aeon MadNox is such a heavy skin. I also assumed Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO would have the DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml coded since the skin is finished and is pretty much just being maintained.

I do have Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO installed on all of my relatives' Android boxes but i am keeping them on Kodi 16.1 for now so once i decide Kodi 17 is stable enough for them, i will upgrade them. If by then the DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml still doesn't exist, i will adapt it for the SiLVO skin.

BTW: In the meantime, You can add this tag to the CPU info control:

Code:
<scroll>true</scroll>

It will make the text scroll instead of overflow the width...

Yo can also tweak the file a little more by modifying the font tags too. Just look at the Font.xml from each of the skins to see what the definitions are and try to match them more accurately.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2017-02-13, 13:30)shaktoo Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 12:39)meowmoo Wrote: Anyone else have the issue that skin-helper-widget did not work correct?

I am hoping you have the git repo & version installed -----> https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service
This is Mike Silvo's post #6060
" Marcel has completely re-written the skin.helper addon that is used in the majority of views to obtain discart, some views still use the old skin.info.service which still works ok. Please check you have the latest skin.helper and all it's associated dependencies. I think Marcel has pushed it to the repo now but if not you'll need to get his beta repo and install from there.
This is for Krypton "

Otherwise I am at a loss. I am not having any skin.helper widget issues.

Yes all installed from Marcels beta repo
I have no idea what's wrong, because the problem is on all 3 kodi setups, and 2 different skins...looks like I need to wipe some settings tonight :/

I have the same issue, its like there are missing lang files or something, allot of the widgets are just blank when you goto select them so you don't know what they do.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-02-13, 18:10)ShadowTek Wrote:

I have the same issue, its like there are missing lang files or something, allot of the widgets are just blank when you goto select them so you don't know what they do.

Thank god, I'm not alone Smile

Now we need to figure out what's the problem
This may have nothing to do with it but I know Marcel mention something about omdb issues recently .... That may be the issue?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
With the new version/beta from skin helper doesnt work the pvr artworks in live tv.
  • 406(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39