• 69(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
(2017-02-07, 23:27)Tdevx Wrote: Is there a way to keep the widget but remove the background? So I can have my own background but when I swipe up the background changes?

Not currently, but I will add an option as I thought I had already added this functionality (but upon checking I realised I hadn't). Will let you know when I add it.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Is there a way to stop the skin from keeping my MySQL/MariaDB service busy with queries like this one:

Code:
SELECT songview.*, songartistview.* FROM songview JOIN songartistview ON songartistview.idsong = songview.idsong  WHERE (EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM song_artist WHERE song_artist.idSong = songview.idSong AND song_artist.idArtist = 297  AND song_artist.idRole = 1 ) OR EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM album_artist WHERE album_artist.idAlbum = songview.idAlbum AND album_artist.idArtist = 297)) ORDER BY songartistview.idsong, songartistview.idRole, songartistview.iOrder

There seems to be a query like this every few moments. I'm assuming it's the skin as there are no library scan or any other operations/plugins running. The home screen of the skin is cycling through my video collection, so I'm not sure why these queries are running.

This is with OSMC/Krypton and my poor old slow Qnap TS-212 NAS running MariaDB.
IS 2.0.7 the latest skin for eminence for the new final kodi release?
(2017-02-09, 09:52)onphiya Wrote: IS 2.0.7 the latest skin for eminence for the new final kodi release?

No.

Version of krypton official repo should be 2.5.18
Github version is 2.5.29 (which should be on the repo sometime in the next few days).

EDIT: Also, there was never a 2.0.7 version, so I assume you are using a mod of some sort...
(2017-02-08, 11:38)jamieburchell Wrote: Is there a way to stop the skin from keeping my MySQL/MariaDB service busy with queries like this one:

Code:
SELECT songview.*, songartistview.* FROM songview JOIN songartistview ON songartistview.idsong = songview.idsong  WHERE (EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM song_artist WHERE song_artist.idSong = songview.idSong AND song_artist.idArtist = 297  AND song_artist.idRole = 1 ) OR EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM album_artist WHERE album_artist.idAlbum = songview.idAlbum AND album_artist.idArtist = 297)) ORDER BY songartistview.idsong, songartistview.idRole, songartistview.iOrder

There seems to be a query like this every few moments. I'm assuming it's the skin as there are no library scan or any other operations/plugins running. The home screen of the skin is cycling through my video collection, so I'm not sure why these queries are running.

This is with OSMC/Krypton and my poor old slow Qnap TS-212 NAS running MariaDB.

Unlikely to be the skin - most likely either an addon or kodi-core. Might be the skinhelper addon, but hard to tell without a full debug log...
Question 
JM,
Not sure if I understand this correctly, but since v5.3.6 the Youtube addon has lost the ability to change content view options and hide watched items. According the the maintainers of the Youtube addon this was done to meet compliance with Kodi's views policy and content view options are now the responsibility of skins. More info here...
Is there any chance for this to be added/fixed in a future update?
Hey,

So I have a small issue with my Eminence since the update. I notice when I'm on my homescreen and playing music it no longer bring up the CD art animation like it use to be in Jarvis. Also when i go to fullscreen visualization I no longer have the said effect but only the words on a black background for the lyrics, i no longer see the cd spinnign etc etc.
(2017-02-09, 23:32)hollyt9 Wrote: JM,
Not sure if I understand this correctly, but since v5.3.6 the Youtube addon has lost the ability to change content view options and hide watched items. According the the maintainers of the Youtube addon this was done to meet compliance with Kodi's views policy and content view options are now the responsibility of skins. More info here...
Is there any chance for this to be added/fixed in a future update?
Ah yes so they have. Addons finally using proper container content properties!
I've made an update on github to reflect the new "videos" content type (all views that show only a 16:9 artwork type should now work i.e. MediaInfo, FanartThumbs, InfoList, InfoList2, FanartList, Gallery).

Will be sending a PR to official repo today with the changes.

(2017-02-09, 23:59)abriandnath Wrote: Hey,

So I have a small issue with my Eminence since the update. I notice when I'm on my homescreen and playing music it no longer bring up the CD art animation like it use to be in Jarvis. Also when i go to fullscreen visualization I no longer have the said effect but only the words on a black background for the lyrics, i no longer see the cd spinnign etc etc.

There was never cdart animation in Eminence - neither on the home screen nor in the visualisation. You must have been using a modded version previously.

If you turn off lyrics you will see the CD cover artwork and the name of the song / artist / album and seekbar when pressing info.
(2017-02-10, 02:02)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah yes so they have. Addons finally using proper container content properties!
I've made an update on github to reflect the new "videos" content type (all views that show only a 16:9 artwork type should now work i.e. MediaInfo, FanartThumbs, InfoList, InfoList2, FanartList, Gallery).

Thanks JM, views now work again!

Hiding watched items still doesn't work though, the "Hide Watched" option is there in the menu but selecting it doesn't do anything.
Is this something that can be fixed in Eminence? or is it down to the relevant video addon or Kodi core code to fix?
(2017-02-10, 06:27)hollyt9 Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 02:02)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah yes so they have. Addons finally using proper container content properties!

Thanks JM, views now work again!

Hiding watched items still doesn't work though, the "Hide Watched" option is there in the menu but selecting it doesn't do anything.
Is this something that can be fixed in Eminence? or is it down to the relevant video addon or Kodi core code to fix?

Yeah I think so. The skin doesn't set the behaviour of the button - it's a built-in kodi button (I can hide it or change its appearance and label but that's about it).

I was reading in the thread that you linked that hide watched doesn't work with the "videos" container content, so most likely that is the issue if it is not working in the youtube addon (it works properly in my movies/tvshows library). If this is the case then it definitely is a core problem (rather than the addon).
ok, this is probably a dumb question, but I did a search and didn't see an answer... is it possible to remove a hub widget? I added one on my movies, but I want to remove it and I don't see how. Smile
Any reason this skin doesn't have multi-image background support like other skins do?
At first, best skin ever! Clean, simple, fast.

But one thing i can´t figure out: in the media info view, is it possible to show unwatched episodes.at the top? I´d like to have it without hiding watched episodes. Can it be done, maybe with changing some code?
Hey!

I updated to Github version 2.5.29 and noticed that my widget hub on the home screenno longer have the movies popup thats's in my library, only a blank box saying recently added movies. How can I fix this, what am I missing?
(2017-02-10, 16:43)rafisher79 Wrote: ok, this is probably a dumb question, but I did a search and didn't see an answer... is it possible to remove a hub widget? I added one on my movies, but I want to remove it and I don't see how. Smile

Not sure what you mean.

This is a hub:

I don't know why you remove the widget from it? The widget is the part showing the fanart with the movie (in this one Dark Knight Rises).

If you want to skip that window and go straight to library, just change what the home item does.

If you want to remove a Home screen widget, then you need to set a background for that home screen item and then set the widget to None.

(2017-02-11, 21:56)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Any reason this skin doesn't have multi-image background support like other skins do?
It does...

Skin Settings > Customise home menu > Background > Multi image.
That will set a multiimage slideshow for that menu item

If you are talking about extrafanart in the library, I will be implementing that shortly.

(2017-02-11, 23:42)Jhag Wrote: At first, best skin ever! Clean, simple, fast.

But one thing i can´t figure out: in the media info view, is it possible to show unwatched episodes.at the top? I´d like to have it without hiding watched episodes. Can it be done, maybe with changing some code?
The sorting can't be split by only watched/unwatched. However, from the drop down view menu you can change the sort by method to "Play count" and switch the sort direction to "Ascending". That will sort the episodes by the number of times they have been played, starting with 0 (so will put unwatched at the top).

(2017-02-12, 00:36)abriandnath Wrote: Hey!

I updated to Github version 2.5.29 and noticed that my widget hub on the home screenno longer have the movies popup thats's in my library, only a blank box saying recently added movies. How can I fix this, what am I missing?
I'm not sure what you mean... a hub widget doesn't go on the home screen, it goes in a library hub (see above screen shot in reply to someone else).
I'm guessing you just mean the home screen widget. Try setting it again in home customisation screen.
I need a bit more description about what steps you have tried to resolve it in order to help you.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9