• 44(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
I have download the skin but the movies, HD movies and tv shows, live tv labels wont show. i tried to unhide them but not having any joy
With Krypton RCs around the corner do I dare to ask? Confused
Have you retired from developing the skin paradix? Or is there a chance you will add compatibilty for Krypton?

TIA
Just check the git repo. We have managed to make much of the changes for Krypton, so it should be working.
Although I do not guarantee to be 100% functional.
(2016-12-26, 23:31)paradix Wrote: Just check the git repo. We have managed to make much of the changes for Krypton, so it should be working.
Although I do not guarantee to be 100% functional.

Thx paradix. Wink I took a look at github but I found only isengard and jarvis. In the development branch I saw only month old commits. But obviously I overlooked the 90% krypton ready. Big Grin
Looking forward to the new version. Wink
A sneak peek of what's in store for future Cirrus users. Shots are from development and elements may change upon release.

May I ask, when you are planning to release?
I'm hesitant to update to 17 without cirrus extended. Wink
Hello,

I love this skin, but I have soma issues - when I will make some changes - for example - Hide some menu buttons, assign new icons to weather, genres after reboot my RPi all settings are gone :-(
No definitive date is yet issued beyond simply very soon. This is a massive overhaul and while we won't spoil all the goodies to come, here are some more progress shots. As you can see, things are getting very polished and aren't far off. Smile

Core Series: The replacement for the default 'Fanart' views from Cirrus Extended and a merging of some of the concepts from the 'Advance' series from SexyCirrus.

Keibertz Series: Vastly expanded version of a long lost relic for Cirrus Extended 3. Named after the original designer, Keibertz.

Varia Series: Pumped up descendant of the 'Versa' series views from SexyCirrus 3.3.x.

A new Cirrus for a new age of Kodi.

NOTE:: To any users of Cirrus Extended who ever found any MODs or altered views they liked but may have been lost to the passage of time, please feel free to PM me. If something worthwhile can be done with them, they may be remastered / restored as a new series for the upcoming skin. Suggestions are for Cirrus Extended views and MODs only. Please do not suggest views or MODs from other skins. We maintain a strict policy of not appropriating the hard works and creativity of others.
Hey Guys, quick beginner question:

I've been using Cirrus years ago and just installed kodi on my pi3. Cant find the Snkin in the official repository??

How can I install it?

Thanks!
(2017-02-12, 21:12)DriftHD Wrote: Hey Guys, quick beginner question:

I've been using Cirrus years ago and just installed kodi on my pi3. Cant find the Snkin in the official repository??

How can I install it?

Thanks!

There is no build of Cirrus for Krypton yet. Its successor will be released shortly.
Thanks, I'll wait for it Wink
Hi sorry to bother but I have sexy cirrus installed but for some reason I don't have fan art in some views can u tell me what's wrong thanks in advance
(2017-02-15, 05:29)Papo1980205 Wrote: Hi sorry to bother but I have sexy cirrus installed but for some reason I don't have fan art in some views can u tell me what's wrong thanks in advance

Hey mate,

Considering I made SexyCirrus, I'm probably the best person to ask. Smile Can you please provide more specifics as to "where" you are having this issue? Is this in a particular area of the skin (ie: Movies, Games?).
Thanks for the quick response.well in movies or Tv shows I go to change view to showcase mod it doesn't show anything on the little windows that drop down.the games I haven't managed yet I tried to install advanced launcher but I got error ..is there a certain advanced launcher I need? Really nice skin man I read that your coming out with a newer version can't wait to try it out..but for now I'm liking this one just can't seem to see the fan art on some of he diffrent view options
I don't know how to send a picture on here if I did I would send u one.unless u can explain to me how I haven't been on here much
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6