• 421(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-02-11, 00:03)LeeSkills Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 23:46)Botafuco Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 21:35)LeeSkills Wrote: Also, when you say to press C on an entry in the menu settings you mean to press C while I have the menu entry highlighted on the left side of the settings screen, correct? Not on the right side where I set up widgets and stuff?

Basically on the main Menu instead of system then videos then music etc... I would like to change the order to say videos then system then music as I cycle through on the Home Screen.

Sorry for so many questions, I greatly appreciate all the help, this is the one thing I just haven't been able to figure out.

Thank you very much for the responses.

Once you are inside the movies section, and you can see all your movies, you should be able to open the side menu, in my case I press UP all the way until the menu on the left side of the screen pops up "Video Options", there I can choose "Sort by" and "Sort".

I hope that helps.

Ah, so it's not in the skin settings option? You are doing it from the main screen in Kodi, yes?

Sorry if I'm reading it wrong but I think that's what you are saying.

Or are you saying to reorder the movies themselves? What I am trying to do is reorder the items in the Aeon Nox Main Menu. Kind of the same way we can reorder the items in the submenu except there is no option to reorder the main menu from the skin settings that I can see.

Basically if the standard Menu layout is System --> Videos --> Music --> Movies --> Live TV --> TV Shows ....... I would like to know the procedure for how to move TV Shows next to Movies in the main menu. (just an example)

Thanks again to all who respond. Much appreciated.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you, then this is what you need to do: go to System -> Appearance -> Skin: Settings -> Home Window: Setup AeonNox Main Menu.
There you can move/order the menus around as you wish.
(2017-02-11, 00:52)Botafuco Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 00:03)LeeSkills Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 23:46)Botafuco Wrote: Once you are inside the movies section, and you can see all your movies, you should be able to open the side menu, in my case I press UP all the way until the menu on the left side of the screen pops up "Video Options", there I can choose "Sort by" and "Sort".

I hope that helps.

Ah, so it's not in the skin settings option? You are doing it from the main screen in Kodi, yes?

Sorry if I'm reading it wrong but I think that's what you are saying.

Or are you saying to reorder the movies themselves? What I am trying to do is reorder the items in the Aeon Nox Main Menu. Kind of the same way we can reorder the items in the submenu except there is no option to reorder the main menu from the skin settings that I can see.

Basically if the standard Menu layout is System --> Videos --> Music --> Movies --> Live TV --> TV Shows ....... I would like to know the procedure for how to move TV Shows next to Movies in the main menu. (just an example)

Thanks again to all who respond. Much appreciated.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you, then this is what you need to do: go to System -> Appearance -> Skin: Settings -> Home Window: Setup AeonNox Main Menu.

But for some reason there is no "move" option for the main menu like there is for the submenu. In regular Aeon Nox there is a move option shown, in Silvo I do not see the option. Do you see a move option in your "setup aeon nox main menu"?
Hey Mike
When accessing the movie information window via a home menu widget and starting a trailer, The YouTube addon opens in foreground. So when the trailer finishes, I have to quit YouTube manually to get back to homescreen. Doing the same via the normal movie list section everything is fine.

Btw. I'm sure it has nothing to do with your skin, but everytime I start a trailer (which runs fine) I'm getting a YouTube error message. Log says "database is locked". Is this a known problem with YouTube + Krypton?
I'm wondering which database it is trying to access when playing a trailer from YouTube...?

Best regards
(2017-02-10, 20:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 20:18)Mikeykody Wrote: Thanks for the answer but that's unfortunately no help, when playing a movie and getting the playback controls onscreen there is no "i" nor is it possible for me to press "i" key as I am using it on my nvidia shield tv, is there a way to have it displayed automatically when the OSD is displayed?
Thank you

Alternative keymaps for low button remotes (wiki)

Omg I figured it out, THANK YOU!!!!
(2017-02-11, 01:34)LeeSkills Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 00:52)Botafuco Wrote: Oh sorry, I misunderstood you, then this is what you need to do: go to System -> Appearance -> Skin: Settings -> Home Window: Setup AeonNox Main Menu.

But for some reason there is no "move" option for the main menu like there is for the submenu. In regular Aeon Nox there is a move option shown, in Silvo I do not see the option. Do you see a move option in your "setup aeon nox main menu"?

Yes, I do have "move up" and "move down" options for the main menus.

Try this:
1) Change back to Confluence skin (or Estuary, I'm not sure what version you are running)
2) Reboot Kodi.
3) Change skin back to Silvo.
4) Check if you now have the "move" options.

If you still don't have the options, I'm not sure what could be wrong. Make sure you have all the required addon dependencies installed, check the Help part in the Skin settings, "check status of addons".
Hi mikeS, Is the video lyrics not included in the git krypton branch ? As every time I do a git pull I seem to lose it ? Or maybe I am doing something wrong ?
I'm trying to upgrade to LibreELEC 7.95.3, and it's hanging at add-on migrating. I'm seeing this in the log file.

Quote:10:34:01.827 T:140344968607488 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://github.com/mikesilvo164/repo.aeo....1.zip.md5
10:34:01.827 T:140344968607488 ERROR: Open - failed to open source <https://github.com/mikesilvo164/repo.aeon.nox.silvo/raw/master/krypton/script.skin.info.service/script.skin.info.service-1.0.1.zip.md5>
Well this is what you SHOULD see if your stuff is working right.

Hello Mike is this merged into aeon nox SILVO?

Thanks!
Hey Mike,

is it possible to change the mp4 file on beginning?
It will hanging my system all time....

THX
(2017-02-10, 15:01)nhsman Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 22:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 18:19)nhsman Wrote: Thanks for quick reply. I have tried the git version, it does show the channels in the home menu but not the recently played ones.

I forgot that the widgets default to an empty sort by and sort order... I need to rework some of that as I think it is too complicated but since my time is limited ATM I have added last played as a sort by option so if you select that and change sort order to descending then it should work.

There is one more thing, if you look at the screenshot on the lower part of the screen under chanel name there is a label: "31440" instead programme title. Would you look into that please?
Thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/QCSQm

I have the same problem, did you find a solution? Thanks for the information !
ok goin to another skin this is bug, i do a clean database and again the movie link is gone and its not possible to get that back.Huh?
same in all skins now. activatewindow(videos,videadb://movies/titles/,return) items not showing??
(2017-02-12, 09:27)Rossi1 Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 15:01)nhsman Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 22:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I forgot that the widgets default to an empty sort by and sort order... I need to rework some of that as I think it is too complicated but since my time is limited ATM I have added last played as a sort by option so if you select that and change sort order to descending then it should work.

There is one more thing, if you look at the screenshot on the lower part of the screen under chanel name there is a label: "31440" instead programme title. Would you look into that please?
Thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/QCSQm

I have the same problem, did you find a solution? Thanks for the information !

Not really. I hope that Mike can pick it up and do the changes to fix it. I also opened the issue on git, maybe he pop in there more frequent.
(2017-02-12, 00:14)hackbird Wrote: Hey Mike,

is it possible to change the mp4 file on beginning?
It will hanging my system all time....

THX

Read a few pages back in this thread, there are several reports and suggestions, you can pick the one you prefer.
Photo 
Can Anyone help Me??

I need the to make the area where the icons show up to be Wider so it Don't CHOP off half the ICON.

Also the Label under the Icon I need on Top of

If you just tell me where in the XML Coding I can Change this it would be greatly appreciative.

http://i.imgur.com/birVyHG.jpg

• 421(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55