• 252(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-02-21, 17:52)troublemaker Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 13:34)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 08:00)troublemaker Wrote: There are some missing translations in polish language like "Manage add-ons", "Search add-ons" etc. Is there a way to translate them on your own and then contribute it to skin?

Yes can do a pull request on github for that.

Is there a file containing all new text strings? I have seen that Rusian language contains a lot of them, however not all of them...

Use english or french, they have all strings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Can someone tell me where the rss ticker control file is OR what file the section is in, in this skin?

I'd like to alter the font and speed.
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-02-20, 10:07)DaeMonS Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 09:46)lcs2 Wrote: Image

why the flag color is wrong?
How can i fix this?

same with me.

Guys, maybe i just overlooked but could someone point me how to make the Actors Information available from imdb?

As an example, the screen where i see the cover at left side, actors at top of the screen..etc
If i click the actors name, then the library items are shown, can it show the actors information from imdb ?

thanks

you can press the up arrow to show info from tmdb
NVIDIA Shield TV,SPMC
(2017-02-21, 23:20)RBraverman Wrote: Can someone tell me where the rss ticker control file is OR what file the section is in, in this skin?

In Includes_Home.xml
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-22, 02:06)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 23:20)RBraverman Wrote: Can someone tell me where the rss ticker control file is OR what file the section is in, in this skin?

In Includes_Home.xml

THANK YOU, but might you tell me where in that file? I've tried and although the text seems larger, the speed (scrollspeed) seems to forever seem the same.
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-02-22, 04:06)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 02:06)Guilouz Wrote:

In Includes_Home.xml

THANK YOU, but might you tell me where in that file? I've tried and although the text seems larger, the speed (scrollspeed) seems to forever seem the same.

Search 'rss' in this file, there is 3 control for rss (for each home menu).
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi, and thanks for a great mod!

Would it be possible to add the option to show filenames instead of library names in "Recently added" and other places where that is not possible now?

For instance,

Best.Moive.Ever.Made.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-KODI

Will today show up as

Best Movie Ever Made

Instead of the complete filename, I hope you understand what I mean, otherwise I need to try and find some screenshots from how it looked back in Confluence in Kodi 16.

Once again, thanks for a great mod!
Doesn't it show when you press on the I info button or the I

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2017-02-22, 16:12)TRaSH Wrote: Doesn't it show when you press on the I info button or the I

You mean if I press "i" on the "Best Movie Ever Made" then

Best.Moive.Ever.Made.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-KODI

would show up? I have not tried, but was hoping I could get the folder / filename in the list instead of the
"Best Movie Ever Made"

I might be the only one that want to see folder / filename, but I really miss having that option around now =/
As said often Kodi is made for library mode not file mode.
What's the use anyway to see the filename in Kodi ?

LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2017-02-22, 18:18)TRaSH Wrote: As said often Kodi is made for library mode not file mode.

I asked this question since it was available before, once it was gone I noticed how much I had gotten used to it and now started to miss this feature, so I figured I might as well ask if it was still possible to implement it again.

What the use is, well.. not sure what to say to that other than once again that is the way I personally preferred it. Also I can't really argue if Kodi is or is not made for file mode, it was there before and worked nicely and I liked it, so here I am just asking if it could be made available in this Mod.

*EDIT*

Forgot to mention, I tried pressing "i" now and that brings up the detailed information about selected entry, not what I was looking for but thanks for the tip.
Love this skin mod - it's my go-to driver on every Kodi platform I use.

My question is about the Live TV submenu. The buttons across the top begin to repeat after the "Search" icon. Is this a skin bug or intentional? Is there some way I could modify a file to prevent this?

Is the only way around this issue to add more items to the submenu to 'fill out' the available slots?

Sorry I can't currently post a screenshot. Hopefully the description is enough.
Like most here .. Your skin has become central to not only my builds but a few I have done for my family .. so ty for the awesome work.

So far it has worked almost without issue .I do have 4 things

1) I too have noticed on the Live TV Menu that I get repeating buttons across the top. I've looked at the source xml file and it seems correct so not sure where the extra button drawing is coming from.

2) In the Live TV >> MyPVRChannels screen, I'm unable to bring up the DialogPVRChannelManager. The DialogPVRGroupManager works fine. And the dialog pops in the base Estuary build. Any ideas what might be happening here .. maybe some interaction with the PVRSimpleClient?

3) I would like to remap the 4 buttons at the bottom of Home.xml. I'm using the Basic Vertical Menu. The buttons appear to be remappable in the horizontal layout .. but not in the vertical. When I remap them in Horizontal and then switch back .. the mapping is lost. It appears that you have this hard coded somewhere. if you can point me to the right location, I'm willing to make the mods myself.

4) Is there any easy way to turn off the Search block in Home.xml (or maybe re-position it to the bottom). My builds are simple and all about focusing away from too many options and I've found that my family just doesn't get what search is about and I personally never use it as I have other faster ways of getting to the core of what I need/want.

Again .. ty in advance. I love the skin.
(2017-02-22, 19:33)Natei Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 18:18)TRaSH Wrote: As said often Kodi is made for library mode not file mode.

I asked this question since it was available before, once it was gone I noticed how much I had gotten used to it and now started to miss this feature, so I figured I might as well ask if it was still possible to implement it again.

What the use is, well.. not sure what to say to that other than once again that is the way I personally preferred it. Also I can't really argue if Kodi is or is not made for file mode, it was there before and worked nicely and I liked it, so here I am just asking if it could be made available in this Mod.

*EDIT*

Forgot to mention, I tried pressing "i" now and that brings up the detailed information about selected entry, not what I was looking for but thanks for the tip.

In that Info View there is a button to show the filename ....
(2017-02-22, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 04:06)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 02:06)Guilouz Wrote: In Includes_Home.xml

Search 'rss' in this file, there is 3 control for rss (for each home menu).

You're ACES, it's incredibly cool that an author of "anything" makes himself/herself available to the people that use their software.

You are greatly appreciated!
SageTV, Kodi.
  • 252(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36