Kodi 18
Put kodi 17.1 and 18 on my android 6 phone but both just dropping out
(2017-02-24, 18:46)Micklk Wrote: Put kodi 17.1 and 18 on my android 6 phone but both just dropping out
My car's making a funny noise.
Quote:My car's making a funny noise.
Funny noises are OK, it means the car is happy. If it's making scary noises you better stop quick and ask a mechanic to make the car happy again.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
(2017-02-24, 19:19)PH-SYM Wrote:
Funny noises are OK, it means the car is happy. If it's making scary noises you better stop quick and ask a mechanic to make the car happy again.
It's kind of a 'whooosh'. Wink
Any good serviceman would solve this problem with the info provided... Smile Smile I mean the car problem Smile
@Micklk - being serious - you've given us nothing. "Dropping out" is not a diagnosis, or even a symptom - crashing? Dropping a file while playing? From where? What protocol? What type of file? Encoded how?

... and so on. Give us something to go on, please... describe the symptom, give us a debug log (wiki), tell us what on earth is actually happening. We're not psychic.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
(2017-02-24, 19:23)trogggy Wrote:
(2017-02-24, 19:19)PH-SYM Wrote:
It's kind of a 'whooosh'. Wink
Are you sure thats the car itself making these funny noises and not the driver. After consuming too much cabbage and beer ? Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 180