• 143(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Dear all,

After the update from Super Favourites all icons has now Super Favourites logo or grey logo like video addons etc.

How can I get the original pictures back? when I downgrade the update I see the logos etc, but than Super Favourites does not work.
And when I update it works, but no logos.

Kodi 16.1 running on a android box, cannot upgrade it to version kodi 17 because my android it to old.

it looks like this
watch gallery

Thanks for your help.
My limited testing in 1.0.56 indicates that the bounceback issue is fixed for me (Pi3, OpenELEC 7.0.1 (Jarvis)). The bounceback was really messing with my widgets in Mimic skin.

Thanks Spoyser!
I use SF folders for sub menu items on Kodi. My problem is that once I select the sub menu item It goes to the SF I want. When I hit the back button it brings me to the SF main menu instead of Kodi's main menu.If i hit the ESC button it will bring me back to the kodi main menu.This was not an issue in Jarvis.I dont want to hit the back button multiple times. And my remote does not have an ESC button. Is this something that is being worked on Spoyser? I will not switch to Kodi 17 until i can have the best all around addon (SF) working. Any help would be great!
Soooo whats everyone coolest thing they have done with SF?
I personally just love organzing addons a bit better. But keen to hear what everyone else thinks is amazing?
I know it's a fairly standard use for SF, but I use YouTube a lot, so I have made a custom menu with SF for My Subscriptions, Search, Playlists, Favourite channels, individual videos that I want to catch up on, etc.

The standard YouTube menu is quite long and extensive, but some of those items I don't need often so with SF I can have the best of both worlds with a custom menu.

THANKS again Spoyser! NodCool
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-03-02, 12:03)pauly3069 Wrote: Soooo whats everyone coolest thing they have done with SF?
I personally just love organzing addons a bit better. But keen to hear what everyone else thinks is amazing?
I use SF mostly to create playlists widgets..and other widgets for my setup.I like that you can add your own thumbs to playlists and autoplay...havent found a way yet to add thumbs to playlists via kodi...

Sent from my SM-T280
Hello everyone.

I have a real quick question and hoping someone can assist me with it. I made a build of my own using the Aeon Nox skin a while back. Using Super Favorites I created a bunch of folders that I made shortcuts for on the main interface. All was fine until I recently updated my Kodi to Krypton. Now, when I enter the main interface section that is a shortcut of a Super Favorites folder and attempt to exit back to the main interface it first takes me to the Super Favorites add-on where all of my folders are and I have to exit once more to get back to the main interface. On every Kodi version before 17 when I attempted to exit the main interface section I made of a Super Favorites folder it would automatically take me back to the main interface instead of into the Super Favorites add-on first.

Is there a way to have it take me back to the main interface when I attempt to exit a main interface section that is attached to a Super Favorites I made like before, rather then first take me into the Super Favorites add-on and require me to exit once more on Kodi 17? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.
Hi! (krypton aeon madnox skin)

can i use one button for this:

play tvshow(local) and i hit a button on a keyboard or my remote
and save video position

and i wanna to earn this in homescreen

and is possible to save separate 2 dir ?

Movies, TvShows

OR any idea how i can earn my saved bookmark on homescreen ?
(2017-03-03, 23:18)bentheballer7 Wrote: Hello everyone.

I have a real quick question and hoping someone can assist me with it. I made a build of my own using the Aeon Nox skin a while back. Using Super Favorites I created a bunch of folders that I made shortcuts for on the main interface. All was fine until I recently updated my Kodi to Krypton. Now, when I enter the main interface section that is a shortcut of a Super Favorites folder and attempt to exit back to the main interface it first takes me to the Super Favorites add-on where all of my folders are and I have to exit once more to get back to the main interface. On every Kodi version before 17 when I attempted to exit the main interface section I made of a Super Favorites folder it would automatically take me back to the main interface instead of into the Super Favorites add-on first.

Is there a way to have it take me back to the main interface when I attempt to exit a main interface section that is attached to a Super Favorites I made like before, rather then first take me into the Super Favorites add-on and require me to exit once more on Kodi 17? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.

I too am waiting for a fix for this issue. SF is the most useful addon in Kodi. I want to upgrade to 17, but this is a deal breaker for me. It works great in 16.1. If anyone knows a fix PLEASE!!! share. I'm not the only one who would appreciate this.
Hello, I just installed SF 1.0.43 from the official Kodi Addon Repository then created some sub folders to organize my media files by genres (Action Comedies, Dramas, Real Action, Adventure and so on), later, I moved some of my Kodi Favourites Movies (37 Movie links in total) to its respective sub folder (genre), placed the mentioned sub folder on Kodi Favourites and finally I went into the content of various of these sub folders (from Kodi Favourites menu) and tried to play some of them and none of those movies open, when I click it nothing happens, it is supposed to take me to the list of available links but absolutely nothing occurs..., moving back the Movie link to Kodi Favourites did not solve the problem, the favourite link remains useless; so I came here and found out that a new version (1.0.56) was available from the Spoysers repository and I thought maybe this update could fix this issue, but once again nothing.

Different thing happens if I enable the Global Super Favourites Menu... if I go to any sub folder by the Global Menu and not using Kodi Favourites menu then movies works.

I enabled the debug mode but if I click the right mouse button to call the Global Menu all I get is this message:
Code:
Current Window ID 10000
I suppose that is a normal message when debug mode is activated.

Here is the Kodi log:
Code:
http://pastebin.com/9JfpubGy

Any suggestion on how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.
(2017-03-04, 04:14)aaddaamm1111 Wrote:

I too am waiting for a fix for this issue. SF is the most useful addon in Kodi. I want to upgrade to 17, but this is a deal breaker for me. It works great in 16.1. If anyone knows a fix PLEASE!!! share. I'm not the only one who would appreciate this.
You might be waiting a while, it's a base function from Kodi & nothing to do with SF. Try creating a shortcut on your Home screen & you'll see the same results. It was changed in Kodi 17, seems the ",return" function no longer works. There's a thread about it on the forums somewhere.
(2017-03-04, 09:21)RobertoHN Wrote: Hello, I just installed SF 1.0.43 from the official Kodi Addon Repository then created some sub folders to organize my media files by genres (Action Comedies, Dramas, Real Action, Adventure and so on), later, I moved some of my Kodi Favourites Movies (37 Movie links in total) to its respective sub folder (genre), placed the mentioned sub folder on Kodi Favourites and finally I went into the content of various of these sub folders (from Kodi Favourites menu) and tried to play some of them and none of those movies open, when I click it nothing happens, it is supposed to take me to the list of available links but absolutely nothing occurs..., moving back the Movie link to Kodi Favourites did not solve the problem, the favourite link remains useless; so I came here and found out that a new version (1.0.56) was available from the Spoysers repository and I thought maybe this update could fix this issue, but once again nothing.

Different thing happens if I enable the Global Super Favourites Menu... if I go to any sub folder by the Global Menu and not using Kodi Favourites menu then movies works.

I enabled the debug mode but if I click the right mouse button to call the Global Menu all I get is this message:
Code:
Current Window ID 10000
I suppose that is a normal message when debug mode is activated.

Here is the Kodi log:
Code:
http://pastebin.com/9JfpubGy

Any suggestion on how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

It's the addon (banned I might add) that is causing it, you could try contacting the author of that, although he might be too busy writing another DDOS addon

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-03-04, 14:34)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 04:14)aaddaamm1111 Wrote:

You might be waiting a while, it's a base function from Kodi & nothing to do with SF. Try creating a shortcut on your Home screen & you'll see the same results. It was changed in Kodi 17, seems the ",return" function no longer works. There's a thread about it on the forums somewhere.

Good shout, saves me looking, I did think something was odd. TBH pressing back a few extra times isn't the end of the world Smile

Sent from my iPhone
I use a skin that has a Home button on the screen (Xonfluence skin) so I have always just been in the habit of pressing Home rather than Back. I guess it's another option for users to consider, and something that can be programmed to a remote button too.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-03-03, 23:34)hunadamka Wrote: Hi! (krypton aeon madnox skin)

can i use one button for this:

play tvshow(local) and i hit a button on a keyboard or my remote
and save video position

and i wanna to earn this in homescreen

and is possible to save separate 2 dir ?

Movies, TvShows

OR any idea how i can earn my saved bookmark on homescreen ?

theres an addon that saves bookmarks and lets you see your last viewed content, called Last Played
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131

there are ways to show this on homescreen i'm sure but never tried. Give the addon a go Smile
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6