• 432(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Little busy so I will get to the unanswered questions in a couple of days or so.

There was an update to Skin Helper pushed to the Kodi repo so time for a new skin update Smile

New version pushed to SiLVO repo and a new download link in the first post.

Check the commit history in GitHub or What's new for a changelog.
(2017-02-14, 08:14)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Some folks seem to be having a hard time with the move of certain functions in the Main Menu customizer to the context menu so...

I don't want anybody needing to scroll but I also do not want it to be annoying so time to get some opinions here.

Leave it the way it is, work on a re-design (which I am hesitant to do), or make the buttons smaller so more of them fit on screen without having to scroll?

If it's not too late to vote - I can see why you don't want scrolling on this page - it's really hard to manage the individual menu items effectively if you're scrolling around on this screen. Unless this falls under the category of "redesign," how about moving less frequently used items to the context menu and putting the disable feature back on the main customize screen? The option to remove / disable menu items should be somewhere near the top, but I could definitely see things like the Live TV widget being moved to the context menu.
@mikeSiLVO:
I see a nice improvement in speed with removing
Code:
<include>VisibleFadeAnimation</include>
in MyPVRChannels.xml
All the other My*-windows have only
Code:
<include>WindowOpenCloseAnimation</include>
Maybe you can change this?

btw:
The OpenClose-animation is missing between line 351 and 352: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...s.xml#L351
There is only VisibleFadeAnimation
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I can't open "Choose Skin Colors" with 6.0.4.....or am I doing something wrong?
thanks for the update, but now on 6.0.4 all the screens backgrounds are in a shade of brown instead of black and i can't seem to find where in the color chooser you change those screens - any ideas?
(2017-03-05, 19:02)logictester Wrote: thanks for the update, but now on 6.0.4 all the screens backgrounds are in a shade of brown instead of black and i can't seem to find where in the color chooser you change those screens - any ideas?

Skin Settings>Customization>Choose Skin Colors

See if you can get it to open...when I click it, it does nothing Installed on Win 10 and an Android tablet.
(2017-03-05, 19:26)flhthemi Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 19:02)logictester Wrote: thanks for the update, but now on 6.0.4 all the screens backgrounds are in a shade of brown instead of black and i can't seem to find where in the color chooser you change those screens - any ideas?

Skin Settings>Customization>Choose Skin Colors

See if you can get it to open...when I click it, it does nothing

i can open it - but i don't see where i change the background color for all screens
I had to do a clean install to get it to work so I suppose something got botched or the update to the skin didn't go right 2 times.
Loooove the new update on the skin within the settings and layout.

Sent from my LG-H918
(2017-03-05, 01:28)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Little busy so I will get to the unanswered questions in a couple of days or so.

There was an update to Skin Helper pushed to the Kodi repo so time for a new skin update Smile

New version pushed to SiLVO repo and a new download link in the first post.

Check the commit history in GitHub or What's new for a changelog.

Mike, just updated via repo, is that the updated logo? The line still looks massive before the A on Aeon.
Is it possible to have different icon for single and serie recordings like I have asked in this thread already.

It seems to be skin related.

Any change we can have Dutch MPAA rating icons? Asked this before but I thought I'll try again.

Thanks.
(2017-03-06, 02:08)flhthemi Wrote: I had to do a clean install to get it to work so I suppose something got botched or the update to the skin didn't go right 2 times.

Seems what's happening is if you are using V6.0.3 and you have NOT recently used the option to customize your colors you are not getting the update to script.skin.helper.colorpicker! So if you are on V6.0.3 of the skin BEFORE you update to V6.0.4 go use your Skin Settings>Customization>Choose Skin Colors and make SURE you try to set a color because you won't be told to update it unless you do this. Once you have that update THEN get V6.0.4 of the skin.

Now, if you missed out and you updated to 6.0.4 and your color selector isn't working download script.skin.helper.colorpicker-1.0.11.zip (HERE) and use the addon manager to install it from a zip file then you should be good to go...
(2017-03-06, 21:06)flhthemi Wrote:
(2017-03-06, 02:08)flhthemi Wrote: I had to do a clean install to get it to work so I suppose something got botched or the update to the skin didn't go right 2 times.

Seems what's happening is if you are using V6.0.3 and you have NOT recently used the option to customize your colors you are not getting the update to script.skin.helper.colorpicker! So if you are on V6.0.3 of the skin BEFORE you update to V6.0.4 go use your Skin Settings>Customization>Choose Skin Colors and make SURE you try to set a color because you won't be told to update it unless you do this. Once you have that update THEN get V6.0.4 of the skin.

Now, if you missed out and you updated to 6.0.4 and your color selector isn't working download script.skin.helper.colorpicker-1.0.11.zip (HERE) and use the addon manager to install it from a zip file then you should be good to go...

thanks - got it working on a system where it didn't work before, but how do i get rid of this brown background:
You don't unless you can find all the images that make them up and edit them. Looks like the boss changed the color. Wink
(2017-03-06, 22:22)flhthemi Wrote: You don't unless you can find all the images that make them up and edit them. Looks like the boss changed the color. Wink

Smile sure does
  • 432(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55