• 84(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hi marcel,

With the latest updates the timers widget works with Mythtv but I have a question/feature request. It would be really nice to have a reverse sort version so that the the timers are shown in the order I which they will record, currently it shows the furthest out.

Also if you still need access to a Mythtv backend give me a PM, I've been out of town so I couldn't help before but I should be able to now

Thanks
Dan
Titan Beta just updated this afternoon and now the square submenus are missing and all widgets are shifted up and covering the title area. I'm using the Modern Big Vertical layout. It also doesn't allow me to arrow over onto the widgets. The cursor can only go up or down along the menu. I have to use the mouse to get to the widgets.

Does anyone have issues adding a new menu item in TITAN? When I click on Add it doesn't respond.
(2017-03-14, 20:14)dmxcasper2 Wrote: Does anyone have issues adding a new menu item in TITAN? When I click on Add it doesn't respond.

No. I just tried it with the newest update to be sure and it works fine.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-03-14, 20:41)brazen1 Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 20:14)dmxcasper2 Wrote: Does anyone have issues adding a new menu item in TITAN? When I click on Add it doesn't respond.

No. I just tried it with the newest update to be sure and it works fine.

Which version of TITAN are you running?
Am I missing a switch to turn on starred music ratings? I can set and see them in Estuary but not in Titan. I can set the rating under song info and it registers but again does not show as a starred graphic when playing a song in full screen.
Mickey mouse fanart is being shown at music videos from whitesnake ... LOL

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1032 met Tapatalk
Is there a way to disable the thumbnail title on the Netflix home view?
(2017-03-14, 15:19)snarfo Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 13:54)Lyvean Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to remove the recordings widget that takes up valuable space in the main screen, is empty and of generally no use for me? Is this a bug? Can someone please answer so I don't ask the same question over and over again? There are more important things to discuss about this amazing skin.

You can't delete the pvr recordings widget from the skin menu widget settings?

No. I can't find it on Configure Shortcuts. Where else can I look to disable the Recordings widget?
(2017-03-15, 13:57)Lyvean Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 15:19)snarfo Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 13:54)Lyvean Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to remove the recordings widget that takes up valuable space in the main screen, is empty and of generally no use for me? Is this a bug? Can someone please answer so I don't ask the same question over and over again? There are more important things to discuss about this amazing skin.

You can't delete the pvr recordings widget from the skin menu widget settings?

No. I can't find it on Configure Shortcuts. Where else can I look to disable the Recordings widget?

Settings --> Skin Settings --> Configure Shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Live TV --> Widgets --> Select Widget>> choose none
I don't think skin settings backup/restore is working properly. I customized Titan Beta, backed up the skin settings, then switched to Titan skin (non-beta) and made some customizations to that skin. When I switched back to Titan Beta and restored the latest backup, it did not restore my customizations. It seems to be using all of the customizations that I made to the Titan skin (non-beta).
(2017-03-15, 16:57)eengert Wrote: I don't think skin settings backup/restore is working properly. I customized Titan Beta, backed up the skin settings, then switched to Titan skin (non-beta) and made some customizations to that skin. When I switched back to Titan Beta and restored the latest backup, it did not restore my customizations. It seems to be using all of the customizations that I made to the Titan skin (non-beta).

I may be wrong but I think they use different versions of ski helper service so might not be compatible
(2017-03-15, 17:12)disaacso Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 16:57)eengert Wrote: I don't think skin settings backup/restore is working properly. I customized Titan Beta, backed up the skin settings, then switched to Titan skin (non-beta) and made some customizations to that skin. When I switched back to Titan Beta and restored the latest backup, it did not restore my customizations. It seems to be using all of the customizations that I made to the Titan skin (non-beta).

I may be wrong but I think they use different versions of ski helper service so might not be compatible

That doesn't seem relevant. I was using Titan Beta and made a backup. I switched to another skin, then switched back to Titan Beta and restored the backup I had made of Titan Beta. It didn't work.
(2017-03-15, 17:45)eengert Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 17:12)disaacso Wrote:

That doesn't seem relevant. I was using Titan Beta and made a backup. I switched to another skin, then switched back to Titan Beta and restored the backup I had made of Titan Beta. It didn't work.

Sorry I somehow read that as you switched to the stable version. Maybe try to remove the stable version of Titan and see what happens. Also, what version of skin helper services do you have installed?
(2017-03-15, 16:27)lviperz Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 13:57)Lyvean Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 15:19)snarfo Wrote: You can't delete the pvr recordings widget from the skin menu widget settings?

Settings --> Skin Settings --> Configure Shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Live TV --> Widgets --> Select Widget>> choose none

That is what I am saying. There is no Live TV to change the widget. Does it make any difference that I am on Nvidia Shield?
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6