• 418(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@djdirty60 MusicVisualisation.xml line 2371

@mike the Color Var still dont work, i have no idea why...but everything els work so I pushed it anyway Tongue
Branch would be better so wie dont lose all the K changes, but im glad I can Push/pull with smartGit, so im no help here Big Grin
(2017-03-14, 09:56)Mike_Doc Wrote: @meowmoo,

Well we now need to be pushing to Krypton as that is the current release and Leia as that now exists so that the current skin and next version has our new work.

Perhaps speak to Mr. Silvo and maybe creating a Leia branch instead of a separate repo like I did may be better for merging in changes. I'm not that savvy with GITHUB and merging to know if it's easy for us to merge or make PR requests in Leia from Krypton.

Apologies but I probably made things for tiresome with the new repo rather than new branch!

P.S. what was your VAR problem in the end?

Mike.

Done Big Grin

Just a heads up I missed some substring changes in Home.xml during the merge and every substring ending in ,Left or, Right is not using the correct syntax and needs to be updated with the new String.StartsWith... EndsWith.
[quote='meowmoo' pid='2548121' dateline='1489491040']
@djdirty60 MusicVisualisation.xml line 2371

thank you that's better
hey guys! recently installed openelec and this skin(isengard) again and I have a problem with backgrounds and widgets. they wont show. I choose random movie as a backround but it wont show, same with widgets. any way to make them show?
(2017-03-14, 23:53)Hooward Wrote: hey guys! recently installed openelec and this skin(isengard) again and I have a problem with backgrounds and widgets. they wont show. I choose random movie as a backround but it wont show, same with widgets. any way to make them show?
You should join us in the 21st century and install LibreELEC and then the Krypton version of Madnox
Big Grin
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2017-02-22, 07:59)Slipass Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 04:09)elee532 Wrote: I installed Madnox the other day on one of the Krypton nightly builds. I get an "unable to build menu." error. At this point, I'm left with no options. I can't even figure out a way to exit out of Kodi and get back to Windows. Since I have Kodi set to auto launch, rebooting the PC just takes me back to this menu-less Madnox home screen. Help. I'm stuck.

You must install the skinshortcuts script before.
Now you must delete your guisettings.xml in your profil folder. Then you can set you config new.

I installed "Skin Shortcuts - Add To Menu version 1.0.0." Then I deleted guisettings.xml. Still having the same problem. Any other ideas? Thank you!
(2017-03-16, 02:56)elee532 Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 04:09)elee532 Wrote: I installed Madnox the other day on one of the Krypton nightly builds. I get an "unable to build menu." error. At this point, I'm left with no options. I can't even figure out a way to exit out of Kodi and get back to Windows. Since I have Kodi set to auto launch, rebooting the PC just takes me back to this menu-less Madnox home screen. Help. I'm stuck.

Now you must delete your guisettings.xml in your profil folder. Then you can set you config new.

I installed "Skin Shortcuts - Add To Menu version 1.0.0." Then I deleted guisettings.xml. Still having the same problem. Any other ideas? Thank you!
Do you also have Skin Helper? I'm pretty sure it's needed for the main menu.
Guys i have a question, For movies and TV Shows, we have the name in the bottom middle section in white, can we change that to the logo of the movies/tv show ?
There is enough space for that....
Thanks in advance
erm, try opening viewtype settings, having logo should be an option for nearly all views already! Which view are you on about?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
No No No, i mean this section of the skin :

But then you would have the logo twice and pretty much in the same spot as it's just above with the ClearART.

Skin Shortcuts - Add to menu is not the right addon, that one is a context menu addon. It should appear in the repo as just "Skin Shortcuts".
(2017-03-16, 20:19)ArieS Wrote: But then you would have the logo twice and pretty much in the same spot as it's just above with the ClearART.

Or three times if ur Movie posters are not textless and it happens to be the same logo...lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Thanks Mike, for fixing my VAR problem Smile
(2017-03-16, 21:32)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 07:59)Slipass Wrote: You must install the skinshortcuts script before.

Skin Shortcuts - Add to menu is not the right addon, that one is a context menu addon. It should appear in the repo as just "Skin Shortcuts".

Oh, okay. Can you tell me how to get to Skin Shortcuts? Thank you!!
  • 418(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39