• 33(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2017-03-17, 21:26)latts9923 Wrote: You can download the Colored Media Icons Addon here.

Thanks latts9923!
I recently moved from Ace (yes thats right!) to this skin.

Now, with Ace I used to get multiple fanarts when in the movie or tv show library. Now I get just one. I haven't made any changes, the fanart source is still default fanart and my media collection is the same as earlier. How can I get it to show multiple fanart like earlier?
(2017-03-20, 10:26)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-20, 08:47)Dave.B Wrote: @emiralles
Is it possible to add to the context menu (hitting "C") an option to roll down to the deafult lyrics and come back to manfeed videolyrics?
Another option is to add this to the settings music menu as you did with the Clock.
I know there is an option to change it through "skin settings" but it would be nice to have the option doing it while playing a song on full screen.
Thanx.

I working about it, would be great. Thanks for the idea.

Try with this,

make a copy of customOSDMusic.xml from 1080i folder

Download this file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

and put in 1080i folder,
you can tested and post your results. in Options menu you can change between manfeed lyrics and standard lyrics. I tried put in context menu but i need refresh music window but this is impossible for now .....
I would also like to get the flexible widgets to stop popping up. I have turned on both kiosk modes but that hasn't helped. Can anyone suggest what to do? I am using Libreelec 8.0.0 if that makes any difference.
(2017-03-21, 11:57)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-20, 10:26)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-20, 08:47)Dave.B Wrote: @emiralles
Is it possible to add to the context menu (hitting "C") an option to roll down to the deafult lyrics and come back to manfeed videolyrics?
Another option is to add this to the settings music menu as you did with the Clock.
I know there is an option to change it through "skin settings" but it would be nice to have the option doing it while playing a song on full screen.
Thanx.

I working about it, would be great. Thanks for the idea.

Try with this,

make a copy of customOSDMusic.xml from 1080i folder

Download this file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

and put in 1080i folder,
you can tested and post your results. in Options menu you can change between manfeed lyrics and standard lyrics. I tried put in context menu but i need refresh music window but this is impossible for now .....

@emiralles
I replaced the old customOSDMusic.xml file with the new one and the manfeed lyrics button added to the settings menu alright. But for some reason after replacing the customOSDMusic.xml file the lyrics disappear and I can no longer see them (Both regular & manffed's) nor the "OSD menu" and "next tracks" button on the sides (see picture). I tried to roll down to the older version of customOSDMusic.xml and everything was OK (except your new addition of course).
Any idea why this is happening ?

Emiralles, I cannot get the music ratings stars to work. Is there a setting I must enable?
(2017-03-21, 13:05)Dave.B Wrote: @emiralles
I replaced the old customOSDMusic.xml file with the new one and the manfeed lyrics button added to the settings menu alright. But for some reason after replacing the customOSDMusic.xml file the lyrics disappear and I can no longer see them (Both regular & manffed's)

I know, i need refresh the music window but.... isn't easy.

(2017-03-21, 13:05)Dave.B Wrote: the "OSD menu" and "next tracks" button on the sides (see picture). I tried to roll down to the older version of customOSDMusic.xml and everything was OK (except your new addition of course).

I deleted the arrows from the music screen several versions ago, for me they are not important. You can only go to the playlist, with the left arrow, when there is a lyric in screen. and M key you can access to osd menu
(2017-03-21, 20:47)jasn Wrote: Emiralles, I cannot get the music ratings stars to work. Is there a setting I must enable?

Open music info dialog with "I" key, you can rate songs and albums
(2017-03-22, 10:57)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 20:47)jasn Wrote: Emiralles, I cannot get the music ratings stars to work. Is there a setting I must enable?

But I've noticed that the star rating in the music full screen is not effected from that change. the stars stays faded.
(2017-03-22, 11:46)Dave.B Wrote:
(2017-03-22, 10:57)emiralles Wrote:

But I've noticed that the star rating in the music full screen is not effected from that change. the stars stays faded.
Does anyone know why I have to install cd art manually in my library after using artwork downloader I get every other artwork except cd art.Thanks
(2017-03-22, 15:02)Papo1980205 Wrote: Does anyone know why I have to install cd art manually in my library after using artwork downloader I get every other artwork except cd art.Thanks

@Papo1980205 If you are reffering to music cd art, why not use cdart manager addon ?
I was referring to movie artwork bud..on one box I add movies to library and get all artwork ,DVD art,logo etc using krypton 17.1 ..on the other I have 17.1 rc but when I add movies to library I only get logo fan art but no DVD art..I don't know if version of kodi matters
(2017-03-22, 16:36)Papo1980205 Wrote: I was referring to movie artwork bud..on one box I add movies to library and get all artwork ,DVD art,logo etc using krypton 17.1 ..on the other I have 17.1 rc but when I add movies to library I only get logo fan art but no DVD art..I don't know if version of kodi matters

Did you try looking at the artwork downloader settings ?

See Below:

(2017-03-22, 10:55)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 13:05)Dave.B Wrote: @emiralles
I replaced the old customOSDMusic.xml file with the new one and the manfeed lyrics button added to the settings menu alright. But for some reason after replacing the customOSDMusic.xml file the lyrics disappear and I can no longer see them (Both regular & manffed's)

I know, i need refresh the music window but.... isn't easy.

(2017-03-21, 13:05)Dave.B Wrote: the "OSD menu" and "next tracks" button on the sides (see picture). I tried to roll down to the older version of customOSDMusic.xml and everything was OK (except your new addition of course).

I deleted the arrows from the music screen several versions ago, for me they are not important. You can only go to the playlist, with the left arrow, when there is a lyric in screen. and M key you can access to osd menu

Ok Bro. Looking forward for you solution and next update.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9