• 421(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2017-03-28, 00:54)meowmoo Wrote: I guess you don't use local cdart?
The info widget looks for local cdart, the bottom one also online and download it if you don't have a local cdart.

Can't help with font issue, sorry

thats the thing I did not download I made it and put it in the albums folder So its a local cdart so info widget should find it??.

if nothing can be done then nothing can be done Smile thanks anyway
Than you need to set the path to your music collection, somewhere in the skin settings, can't remember because I haven't done this since month.
(2017-03-28, 14:27)meowmoo Wrote: How much ram do you have?
Maby you running out of ram and kodi crash.
Hi, I don´t think it is a problem of memory, in my case I have 8 gb, maybe it is something about addons, I don´t know....
(2017-03-28, 19:35)meowmoo Wrote: Than you need to set the path to your music collection, somewhere in the skin settings, can't remember because I haven't done this since month.

Sorry thats Not it

Widget info file name for cd image is cdart.png
buttom image cd image is disc.png

Smile

so i think you should change cd image name in the script??
(2017-03-29, 20:01)fidofido300 Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 19:35)meowmoo Wrote: Than you need to set the path to your music collection, somewhere in the skin settings, can't remember because I haven't done this since month.

Sorry thats Not it

Smile

how would you know its disc.png?
bottom widget use skinhelper...(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt) and skinhelper use cdart.png, because its using all my local cdart...

i tried it without setting any path in madnox and it works on my end

so i have no idea whats wrong
(2017-03-29, 20:37)meowmoo Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:01)fidofido300 Wrote:

Sorry thats Not it

Smile

how would you know its disc.png?
bottom widget use skinhelper...(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt) and skinhelper use cdart.png, because its using all my local cdart...

i tried it without setting any path in madnox and it works on my end

so i have no idea whats wrong

I put two different cd images with these names cdart.png showed at the widget info and disc.png showed at the buttom.
I have set my kodi music path to music source folder.

when I try without seting path in skin

I am Confused
Only use cdart.png, maby disc.png works in skinhelper too, I don't know.

Go to .kodi/userdata/add-on_data/script.module.simplecatch and delete the .db

Restart kodi and try again, if you still don't get the same cdart, I'm lost Tongue

BTW I don't see any reason to use both widget at the same time Wink
deleting simplecatch cache and cdart.png helped
Thanks

and Both Together looks cool Smile
(2017-03-29, 13:18)tarizo41 Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 14:27)meowmoo Wrote: How much ram do you have?
Maby you running out of ram and kodi crash.
Hi, I don´t think it is a problem of memory, in my case I have 8 gb, maybe it is something about addons, I don´t know....

Same here. I got 8GB Ram and i test it with an other skin without any problems.
Dont know why. My System i use is the latest libreelec version.
(2017-03-29, 23:26)meowmoo Wrote: Only use cdart.png, maby disc.png works in skinhelper too, I don't know.

Go to .kodi/userdata/add-on_data/script.module.simplecatch and delete the .db

Restart kodi and try again, if you still don't get the same cdart, I'm lost Tongue

BTW I don't see any reason to use both widget at the same time Wink

Indeed it does. When SkinHelper automatically downloads disc-art for movies and/or music it uses the 'disc.png' filename, which then results in duplicated artwork. I've asked the cdART addon maintainer (Stef.an) for an option to switch between the two, but am unsure as to whether this is intended behaviour by marcelveldt, or whether it's an oversight on his part. Either way, I think since Kodi has traditionally used 'cdart.png' as the file name for music disc artwork, this ought to remain the case, even though, from a pure OCD perspective, I like the idea of similar types of artwork being named consistently across media types / nodes.

Smile

Gib.
Whether someone knows how to get pvr radio channels as widget

thanks in advance
Wery nice skin. Good work.
I will use it in my build.
I there a repo for further updates of the the skin or is it just here I can find out if the skin has a update?
no repo, just the Git link in the first post
Hello,
with the new Home Widget Mod are the discarts shows under LiveTV. Unfortunately, only for movies. Is this also possible with series?

No, because there is no source where skinhelper can get TV show cdart.

The widget was meant to use for music, and I don't get the point to watching videos not in full screen Smile

Edit:
Offtoipc; is this a sky go add-on? Or live TV?
  • 421(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39