• 12(current)
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)
(2017-04-09, 17:01)DaLanik Wrote: v2.1
- Locking app when auto clean running (as not to run twice)
- Display how much Mb would be cleaned in menu

Very nice job! Thanks.
Thanks for adding the extra feature I requested.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

v2.2
- Indicate in menu if all or only not in DB thumbs are being cleaned
- Refresh Mb cleaned in menu after settings change
- Refresh Mc cleaned in menu after cleaning
(2017-04-11, 13:16)DaLanik Wrote: v2.2

First bullet doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain?
You can clean thumbs - either ALL or select in settings not to delete thumbs which are in database (textures database). Now there is indication whether it cleans ALL thumbs or only thumbs that were not found in textures database.

I wanted to make it as short as possible so I may have messed up with the description Smile
(2017-04-11, 13:51)DaLanik Wrote: You can clean thumbs - either ALL or select in settings not to delete thumbs which are in database (textures database). Now there is indication whether it cleans ALL thumbs or only thumbs that were not found in textures database.

I wanted to make it as short as possible so I may have messed up with the description Smile

Smile understood and what does "Mc" stand for?
(2017-04-11, 19:24)msnow Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 13:51)DaLanik Wrote: You can clean thumbs - either ALL or select in settings not to delete thumbs which are in database (textures database). Now there is indication whether it cleans ALL thumbs or only thumbs that were not found in textures database.

Smile understood and what does "Mc" stand for?
Mb sorry Smile

Sent from my GT-N7100
For auto clean, can you add option "Always​". So every time i open kodi it runs and cleans, currently max is Daily but i would like to clean every time i open kodi.

And can you also give an option to turn off (and on) notification for auto clean. Means it runs and cleans and does its job silently without sawing any notification, all goes in background. if you wish you can make default on but if user would like to turn it off they sud be able to so please give us option.
(2017-04-12, 12:41)aankkurr Wrote:
For auto clean, can you add option "Always​". So every time i open kodi it runs and cleans, currently max is Daily but i would like to clean every time i open kodi.

And can you also give an option to turn off (and on) notification for auto clean. Means it runs and cleans and does its job silently without sawing any notification, all goes in background. if you wish you can make default on but if user would like to turn it off they sud be able to so please give us option.
Sure, that shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my GT-N7100
Hi,

you provide 2 different links in the initial preamble on page 1, both go to different pages on your domain.

the first link: http://projects.lanik.org/ give you a 404 when you select the repo

the second link: http://kodi.lanik.org has a working repo page, but the repo itself is broken.

can you clarify which link is correct and fix the link/repo please.

Thanks
Hello,

the 2nd link is OK and it works for me. it is linking to the new version of repo 1.0.2, try refreshing the page with shift. The 1st link probably links to old version 1,0,1 and could be wrong, I'll fix it.

OK, fixed.
hmm, I just tried again and I still get the 404 from the hosting provider (pipni.cz) when I click the link that says "In order to install it, first install my REPO: Lanik Repo"

I even tried a shift refresh..
I don't know, the files are there and the link is correct I can access it from 2 different PCs on 2 different networks/providers....
fixed it, I had to do a ctrl-f5 on your main page, not a shift-f5...thanks for the help

is it possible to put the hosting folder into kodi as a file explorer softlink?..that way the repo will update automatically in kodi whenever you update it.

currently when I try to add it as a new source in kodi file manager, it says it is unable to open the source directory, probably because the folder lanik.repo has non view permissions.
v2.3
- Option to run KCleaner on every Kodi start
- Option not to display summary or progress bar on scheduled clean
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)2