• 27(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-04-10, 16:05)sasquatchjaques Wrote: I know you said currently your not wanting to add media flags for videos at the moment I just wondered if this was 100% or if you'd consider adding them before final skin release ? Personally I like them and think they look nice and understated in artic so was hoping for something similar in this ?

I'm not sure what you mean by media flags, as media flags showing codec info have been in right from the start
-- as you can see from the image on the first page:
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Sorry I meant when you pause a film usually after a few seconds the codec information shows from the source your using I should have been clearer
Great new skin jurialmunkey!!!

I posted this also over at the Eminence thread and do have the same behaviour with (fuse). When playing music via Airplay the album covers do not update when the song changes. The other song information does update correctly though. With other skins and also the Eminence MOD this does not happen, and the covers update correctly. Could you have a look into this for a fix?

And also for the music OSD two requests if I may:

- Please allow automatic side scrolling for title/album/artist information that is too long for the line to fit in.
- If possible could you make the background gradient overlay a little less opaque in the parts without the text so artist slideshow images get better visibility?

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us - very much appreciated!
(2017-04-11, 08:10)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Sorry I meant when you pause a film usually after a few seconds the codec information shows from the source your using I should have been clearer
Ok I will see what I can do. I'll keep you posted.

(2017-04-11, 09:40)xbmosx Wrote: Great new skin jurialmunkey!!!

I posted this also over at the Eminence thread and do have the same behaviour with (fuse). When playing music via Airplay the album covers do not update when the song changes. The other song information does update correctly though. With other skins and also the Eminence MOD this does not happen, and the covers update correctly. Could you have a look into this for a fix?

And also for the music OSD two requests if I may:

- Please allow automatic side scrolling for title/album/artist information that is too long for the line to fit in.
- If possible could you make the background gradient overlay a little less opaque in the parts without the text so artist slideshow images get better visibility?

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us - very much appreciated!
Really sounds like a kodi bug to me as all I'm doing is using Player.Art(thumb) info label, so it sounds like that is not getting updated properly somewhere along the way.

I don't use airplay, so its a little difficult for me to test. Does it happen in Estuary?
Also, could you please test the latest git of (fuse)neue and see if it is still happening.
I'm not sure what eminence mod might do differently, I will see if I can notice anything, but it does seem very odd.

Added scrolling for music osd.

I'm reluctant to change the gradient -- if I reduce it then I'm sure someone else will complain that it is not dark enough and makes the text too hard to read.
(2017-04-11, 11:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: I don't use airplay, so its a little difficult for me to test. Does it happen in Estuary?
Also, could you please test the latest git of (fuse)neue and see if it is still happening.
I'm not sure what eminence mod might do differently, I will see if I can notice anything, but it does seem very odd.

Estuary updates the album covers properly. I just installed the latest from git but still not updating with (fuse)neue.
Edit: As additional information, when I do navigate away from the OSD screen and return back a few seconds later the album does update, but only then.

(2017-04-11, 11:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: Added scrolling for music osd.

Great, thx!!!

(2017-04-11, 11:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: I'm reluctant to change the gradient -- if I reduce it then I'm sure someone else will complain that it is not dark enough and makes the text too hard to read.

I'm all for readability. I was really just thinking about the upper half of the OSD screen. There is no text, so it could probably work fine without an overlay altogether and allow the slideshow/background images some more brilliance. See the quick (and poor) mockup below. But it already looks great as it is now, it was just a suggestion.

watch gallery

Or unison with the low view you're using throughout the skin maybe even with a sharp falloff:

watch gallery
There is a new video lyrics version, could you add it into the skin? Thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308624
(2017-04-11, 13:56)xbmosx Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 11:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: I don't use airplay, so its a little difficult for me to test. Does it happen in Estuary?
Estuary updates the album covers properly. I just installed the latest from git but still not updating with (fuse)neue.
Edit: As additional information, when I do navigate away from the OSD screen and return back a few seconds later the album does update, but only then.
Could you test latest git again?

I looked at Estuary and the only thing I could see that was different was that it has the cover art in the MusicVisualisation base window rather than the in DialogSeekbar which is overlayed on top. If its not this, then I literally have no clue what the cause could be otherwise!
(2017-04-11, 08:10)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Sorry I meant when you pause a film usually after a few seconds the codec information shows from the source your using I should have been clearer
Added an option in Skin Settings > Video / Music OSD > Show media flags with video osd info
(2017-04-11, 18:31)ferent Wrote: There is a new video lyrics version, could you add it into the skin? Thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308624

v3 is not made standalone anymore like v2, so its a much bigger job to port it over from aeon nox spin. I'm not sure if the improvements are going to be worth the effort as it looks like quite a big task really.
(2017-04-12, 07:31)jurialmunkey Wrote: Could you test latest git again?

I looked at Estuary and the only thing I could see that was different was that it has the cover art in the MusicVisualisation base window rather than the in DialogSeekbar which is overlayed on top. If its not this, then I literally have no clue what the cause could be otherwise!

Brilliant! It's working perfectly now. Thank you for your efforts.
Hi Jurial

Thanks for the addition of media flags in pause menu can you just confirm if this has been added to latest version in GitHub ? I downloaded most recent and the option was there in settings but it appeared to be inactive when I tried it out ?

If you could let me know whenever you get chance (no rush)

Thanks for all you do
(2017-04-13, 22:38)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Thanks for the addition of media flags in pause menu can you just confirm if this has been added to latest version in GitHub ? I downloaded most recent and the option was there in settings but it appeared to be inactive when I tried it out ?
Yes, you have to press the info button on your remote (or "i" on keyboard).

@jurialmunkey

I don't use stereoscopic 3D, would it be possible to add a option to replace it with information ("I")

option 1: Replace info & extra info with icons

option 2: Replace only the very top with icons

option 3: keeping the text - short press for Information, Long press for Extended info(This option will save space and still keep the stereoscopic 3D) Smile

Can you please add a option to hide text. Because some tv show logos are at the bottom.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
Hahaha sorry buddy never even thought of that !! Top job as always
Really like this skin

You may already be aware but the "Now Playing" or playlist you call it from the music view does not display correctly.

On mu it only shows the current track.

I am on an alpha download.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13