• 106(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-04-08, 17:32)prateek33 Wrote: Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me with my problem. I have the netflix style 2 layout. I added a submenu as a widget and added thumbnail images to each item. I dont want the name of the item to be displayed on top of the thumbnail image. I tried all the different settings but I cant remove the name from top of it.
I even tried creating widget using a custom action Playmedia("...") but the widget will still be blank after clicking ok.
Also is there a way to re-arrange the widgets?
Please help.

1) Look for the setting to configure the tags on the widgets. You can either disable them globally or set them at a per-widget level.

2) To rearrange the items in your submenu widgets you should edit the submenu and rearrange the items.
To rearrange the widgets itself, no sorry, you will have to re-add your widgets for that.
(2017-04-08, 20:14)Boulder Wrote: The "stars" shown for albums probably expects a scale of 1-10 for points but it seems that the official Kodi album scraper gets points of scale 1-5. Most of the albums in my library have 3-4 points so they have only 1-2 stars in the preview Smile

That is strange... Kodi switched to 1-10 rating scale since Kodi Krypton. Maybe this is an issue when you migrated from Kodi 16 to Kodi 17 ?
(2017-04-09, 12:33)Mr Cellophane Wrote: I notice that when in TV Series I no longer seem to get information as to when the next episode is due to be broadcast anymore, it used to appear near the codec information. This is on 2 systems yet on my Firestick system it does show this information, is there a setting somewhere that needs to be enabled or has this feature gone now please?

As long as you enabled the textbased mediaflags that info should show up.
If not, take a look at your kodi log, maybe some errors are reported there ?
If you open the information dialog, is the info still present there ?
(2017-04-09, 19:35)SimonC Wrote: Win 10 setup, fresh copy of Kodi 17.1 & Titan Beta 3.7.59. Trying to create a random movie widget but there is no Specials> option under Video Library. Is there something I am missing? I have all of the the Skin Help & Shortcut addons enabled. Also, the option for Default just hangs getting the directory. Thanks!

Widgets --> Add --> Default widgets --> Skin helper widgets --> Movies --> random movies

If the default widgets entry hangs it means something went completely wrong so you should have a look at the kodi logfile if any issues are reported there.
(2017-04-10, 19:34)prateek33 Wrote: Yes, I figured that you. But the issue is that even though I have disabled the label on the widget, it doesnt work for Banner style widget but when I change it to Landscape then I dont see the label. So is there a bug with the Banner style?

The banner widget is meant to display... banners. If no banners exist it tries to simulate the banner by showing a large text label on top of the fanart image. What I can do is disable that label if there is also no fanart image, for example in your scenario where you assigned a custom thumbnail.
Quick question from a Newbee. In Estuary there is button for YouTube Trailers for TV Recordings and when selecting a Show out of the Programme Guide. Will you implement this also in Titan Skin? If yes, can you already indicate by when you will implent this?

I am using the Titan Skin for quite some time and I love it. Great Skin!! Thank a lot!
(2017-04-22, 14:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-08, 20:14)Boulder Wrote: The "stars" shown for albums probably expects a scale of 1-10 for points but it seems that the official Kodi album scraper gets points of scale 1-5. Most of the albums in my library have 3-4 points so they have only 1-2 stars in the preview Smile

That is strange... Kodi switched to 1-10 rating scale since Kodi Krypton. Maybe this is an issue when you migrated from Kodi 16 to Kodi 17 ?

Is there any way to debug this one?
Hi all, I love this skin! Was wondering if I could stop the widgets reloading after I have watched something and then go back into the main menu. Thanks in advance
(2017-04-10, 22:46)tphillip1120 Wrote: When On Kodi 16.1 and using the Titan Skin, The widgets never refreshed on their own after
Kodi was up and running. Now on Kodi 17.1 using the 3.7.59 Beta skin, every time I play a movie,
the widgets refresh again. I don't mind waiting on the Kodi initials load for the widgets to load, but
if they refresh every time I play a movie it becomes unusable for me. I have about 8 widget rows.
Widgets refresh if the database content was changed. For example when you played a movie...
It's actually a good thing because that way your widgets will always be accurate. The refresh should take no more than just a few seconds.
Can you tell me which widgets you have in your set-up that are now refreshing all at once ?

(2017-04-10, 22:46)tphillip1120 Wrote: The other issue I have seen is with any dialogue box that just has an "OK" button. Example, I clear my cache
from an addon and then get a message it has been done and to press "OK". the ok should be displayed
in red due to my color scheme but it is darkened out. If I hit my Firetv back button I can return to where
I was was. I also see a spinning wheel when I get the darkened out "OK" button. I have seen this
behavior with any addon that has an "OK" button in it's dialogue.

I'm sory but I have no clue what you mean. Maybe you can make a screenshot of the issue for me to beter understand what's going on ?
How do i get the thumbnails to show the picture? Is there a setting I'm unable to locate?

Fire TV, Kodi 17.1, Titan Beta 3.7.59, Netflix Large 2
The Slim OSD does not scale tall poster art properly sometimes. Most of the time it scales to the none slim one ( default one )

Is there a way to disable the star ratings in the bottom right on the screen on the footer bar?

Using the latest beta at the time of this.
(2017-04-22, 21:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 22:46)tphillip1120 Wrote: When On Kodi 16.1 and using the Titan Skin, The widgets never refreshed on their own after
Kodi was up and running. Now on Kodi 17.1 using the 3.7.59 Beta skin, every time I play a movie,
the widgets refresh again. I don't mind waiting on the Kodi initials load for the widgets to load, but
if they refresh every time I play a movie it becomes unusable for me. I have about 8 widget rows.
Widgets refresh if the database content was changed. For example when you played a movie...
It's actually a good thing because that way your widgets will always be accurate. The refresh should take no more than just a few seconds.
Can you tell me which widgets you have in your set-up that are now refreshing all at once ?

(2017-04-10, 22:46)tphillip1120 Wrote: The other issue I have seen is with any dialogue box that just has an "OK" button. Example, I clear my cache
from an addon and then get a message it has been done and to press "OK". the ok should be displayed
in red due to my color scheme but it is darkened out. If I hit my Firetv back button I can return to where
I was was. I also see a spinning wheel when I get the darkened out "OK" button. I have seen this
behavior with any addon that has an "OK" button in it's dialogue.

I'm sory but I have no clue what you mean. Maybe you can make a screenshot of the issue for me to beter understand what's going on ?

If I may,
He is saying that when certain dialog boxes pop up, for instance, "Backup created successfully", the "Ok" button doesn't have focus and Is therefore impossible to click. The only way to dismiss the dialog is to use "back".
Hope that helps. Thanks for the great skin, btw.
(2017-04-11, 17:13)Joe123 Wrote: First tests the TV Show backgrounds worked as intended...and then I added "extra fanart" and BAM! Same old problem back again.
I have fixed a few issues regarding extrafanart today, this should also fix the issue you're describing altough I wasn't really able to reproduce it on a fast machine. Please test with the next beta version of the skin which will be provided later this weekend.

(2017-04-11, 17:13)Joe123 Wrote: Also same issues of settings not sticking after a reboot, or refresh or even a theme color change.

Sounds like Kodi isn't shut down properly so the settings aren't written to the settings files.
This is a more generic issue with your setup, not specific to this skin.
Did you install some "force kodi shutdown" addon or something like that ?
(2017-04-12, 00:19)aptalca Wrote: Another minor issue with the latest beta: some of the settings don't stick when changed and reset to default after a restart of kodi. Two that I noticed are:

This will be fixed in the next update of the skin, provided later this weekend.
(2017-04-12, 10:34)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hi thank you so much for testing that, I agree it must be a bug that has been introduced in the latest beta version, Marcel can you please take a look when you get a chance.

The issue with nextaired confirmed and fixed just now. I'll provide a new beta version of the skin later today wihich includes the fix.
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6