• 21(current)
WIP Krypton Testing branch
Just a quick here. Has something changed in the last day or two with regard to TV Show Banner view? When I go into TV Shows now, the show banner is no longer highlighted by a yellow border. It's just... vanished. It's odd.
(2017-04-11, 13:10)freakout87 Wrote: Just a quick here. Has something changed in the last day or two with regard to TV Show Banner view? When I go into TV Shows now, the show banner is no longer highlighted by a yellow border. It's just... vanished. It's odd.

Woops, overzealous code cleanup.

Fixed here: https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....eec498eec4

Will send a pull to Jester for inclusion in the next version.
(2017-04-08, 15:05)dubbud Wrote:
(2017-04-02, 01:16)dubbud Wrote: Have been using this great skin regularly now and came across a possible bug. When I watch a video, either a DVD iso or any other format, and I stop the video using the OSD "stop" button, it stops quickly and correctly. However when I stop the video pressing "x" on my keyboard (when using Windows Kodi) or pressing "stop" button on my remote (when using libreelec on my android box), the video will pause but then shudders for 3-5 seconds before stopping.

It doesn't seem to happen when using other skins.

Thanks again.

Hi joethepartylion,

Just wondering whether you can replicate the same problem as above or whether it is just isolated to my setups.

Thanks

Sorry but I haven't been able to replicate it, has anyone else?
(2016-12-30, 15:48)zenji2010 Wrote: Any chance you can make the parent window go transparent when adjusting audio offset - like on the Jarvis version of Amber?

Finally remembered this one :-) Should be fixed here and hopefully in 3.0.8 in the future.

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....1886119577
I have on all watched movies in avi or xvid a missing videocodec badge.

Unwatched

Watched
Is there a way to add widgets to the home menu bar from different add-ons? For example.... I put a Youmusic add-on on the home menu bar, and I want to put must popular music from within that add-on as a widget, how can I go about doing that. Or is it possible?
Apologies for the poor video capture (just used my phone to video the problem). Hope this captures the problem I previously mentioned

When I press the stop button on my remote (harmony) while the video is playing, it shudders for 5+ seconds before turning off

https://vimeo.com/215827285

When I press OK to bring up the OSD menu, then press stop button, it stops normally

https://vimeo.com/215826371

I have tried other skins and don't have this problem. Pressing the stop button will stop the video normally on other skins.

Thanks for your help
Could anyone point me in the right direction.... screen covers when you hit info in a media playback just show up as a grey box with a movie camera..... how can I get it to show the movie cover like shown in the above post by dubbud?
Edit: Nevermind found what I needed. Love the theme!
(2017-05-04, 01:59)Zekeman Wrote: Could anyone point me in the right direction.... screen covers when you hit info in a media playback just show up as a grey box with a movie camera..... how can I get it to show the movie cover like shown in the above post by dubbud?

Have you scanned the movies into the library? Thats all I recall doing and they show up as per the video in my post. BTW I am pressing the key for the OSD. I am not sure if that is the same as "info".
(2017-05-04, 16:14)dubbud Wrote:
(2017-05-04, 01:59)Zekeman Wrote: Could anyone point me in the right direction.... screen covers when you hit info in a media playback just show up as a grey box with a movie camera..... how can I get it to show the movie cover like shown in the above post by dubbud?

Have you scanned the movies into the library? Thats all I recall doing and they show up as per the video in my post. BTW I am pressing the key for the OSD. I am not sure if that is the same as "info".

Dub,

Thanks for the reply. Yes for some reason OSD term was eluding my brain at that moment. I actually am going through Emby to view all my media. I just wonder since Kodi isn't actually scanning it directly and going through Emby plugin using Amber if that's named something else.... Anyone using Emby and not having an issue with this? The TV shows seems to work fine. What media is that considered? Extra fan art or something similar?
I'm having issues seeking a video using my mouse on the progress bar. Whenever I click a location on the seek bar, it does nothing.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton Testing branch1