• 466(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
How to stick view type on movies/tv show/seasons/episodes ?
It always back to default
(2017-06-04, 22:19)moravec Wrote: Maybe as a change request...

Why showing the path and file name. This is something I really don't need if I am using Kodi - not knowing/needing this is the reason of using Kodi.

Would be great to get rid of them or have the whole VideoInfoScreen optional what should be displayed or not.

Thanks.

Hi,

This is something I use occasionally to determine duplicate files - e.g.I might have two entries for Terminator, when I check the filename I can see one is "The Terminator.avi", The other is "Terminator.mp4" or one could be on a different path if you have multiple sources.
Hi Mike,

Started using this skin for Leia. Loving it so far. I noticed 2 minor issues with Live TV. If I select Genre Colours, I get the same colour for all EPG Genres. Also on loading the side menu and scrolling down using keyboard it doesn't reach the Live TV settings menu item and go back into the EPG.
Does skin not detect subtitles that are attached to the video properly ? When i want to change subtitle language or enable or disable subtitle, i get a window with "No subtitle service installed" and cant do anything from there.

I already i have all the subtitles coming with videos source so i dont understand it goes looking to download for subtitle. How can i change to another subtitle language with that window ? I dont have any of this subtitle problem with other skins.
Probably because you press the download subtitle icon, subtitle options are located under Audio meniu
Smile 
(2017-06-08, 11:52)sergiocos Wrote: Probably because you press the download subtitle icon, subtitle options are located under Audio meniu

That did it, thanks Smile Another way of changing subtitle i guess.
How does extrafanart work with movie sets?

I have multiple movie sets that have [boxset] behind the folder name and those are seen as movie sets in Kodi Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO but when I add an extrafanart folder with images and cache them they do not rotate?
How can I get them to rotate like single movies do?

I have toolbox script installed.
Hello all. I just uploaded aeon nox silvo 6.0.7 in to kodi on my Firestick, and when I reboot the stick,my settings revert to default. Default for menu is center and submenu is always hidden. I want my menu low and sub menu always shown. Is this a glirch or am I doing something wrong. Thank you..
I have actors in my movies visible but only without images. I have download actor images enabled in the settings.
Where are those images stored and what do I have to do more than enable actor images downloading?

Where can I put my own actor images for example my home videos to get them visible as well?

I have a folder called metadata\People with alphabetical folders and within these folders are the actor folders by name with a poster.jpg and a person.xml file. Those are made and downloaded by Emby.
Can these be used for use in Kodi somehow?

For example "Metadata\People\A\Arnold Schwarzenegger\poster.jpg - person.xml"

Thanks.

edit: In Titan skin these actor images are visible,
Just wondering if anyone else running from git on Leia is experiencing problems with settings screens when trying to configure an addon.

Looks like this:

Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hello, I've got a few questions. What determines which addons are supporting Netflix style info panel when playing content? Also can I do something to make it work with movies from my library?
I cannot see oscar statues and imdb logos in logo view. But I turned them on in logoview settings. Do I need an extra addon for that?
Hello. Well since my last questioned (post 6990) wasn't answered and I'm assuming no one new the answer, I went back to Aeon Nox Silvo 5.0 because that worked for me and didn't have any issues. Now, my next question is when I back up Aeon to install backgrounds and then restore it defaults to Krypton 17.3 Estuary Skin. I then have to go into setting to change it back to Aeon Nox Silvo 5. Can I lift that default somehow or is this what I have to do everytime I make changes,backup and restore skin??

Thank You
(2017-06-11, 17:35)bobrap Wrote: Just wondering if anyone else running from git on Leia is experiencing problems with settings screens when trying to configure an addon.

Looks like this:

Thanks.

Seems this is Leia related, not a skin issue.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-06-15, 00:21)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 17:35)bobrap Wrote: Just wondering if anyone else running from git on Leia is experiencing problems with settings screens when trying to configure an addon.

Looks like this:
Thanks.
Seems this is Leia related, not a skin issue.

There was a skin engine change. Latest master from today is now updated with those changes.
Let me know if you notice any more issues.

Thanks
  • 466(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55