• 83(current)
Animated Movie Posters
The Mummy 2017

Image Image

For john wick 2 I have not found much to do.

Really done in 5min with little idea, it's always better than nothing: p

Image Image

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: John Wick 2 maybe this poster might be better @mouflo can you please make this animated.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
http://i.imgur.com/3jDAxgq.gifv
@movie78 I do not know what I could do on this poster or nothing at my technical level gives me an idea. I watched all the posters on fanart.tv.
(2017-06-30, 18:43)mouflo Wrote: @movie78 I do not know what I could do on this poster or nothing at my technical level gives me an idea. I watched all the posters on fanart.tv.

The only thing I can think of is that all the hands with the guns move from the sides towards his head.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-06-30, 18:43)mouflo Wrote: @movie78 I do not know what I could do on this poster or nothing at my technical level gives me an idea. I watched all the posters on fanart.tv.

Pull all the guns and people out of the frame and then bring them back in..

Thanks!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
It is really complicated what you ask me there Smile
(2017-07-01, 12:40)mouflo Wrote: It is really complicated what you ask me there Smile

Sorry!

Option 1- What if all the guns disappear back and forth
Opttion 2- All the gun are shooting bullets

Thx!
1: it's too complicated for me, if there were only weapons it would go but with the people on the picture I do not know how to do.
2: the weapons are too close to shoot, it will not be nice and not easy to make a loop.

Sorry, I'm so late that I would make other movies before.
Hi.
Everytime I scrape newly added movies, animated artworks don't get downloaded anymore,
only the standard poster/fanart gets downloaded.
Is this an add-on issue? Thanks!
Found this one:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Hello all,

Would it be possible to have an animated image created for the Kodi wiki? I think what I am asking for is fairly simple...

This image... https://ibb.co/ghfWCv is a screenshot of the Movie library in the default Estuary skin.

This image is the same view but with the left settings menu visible... https://ibb.co/dEwjHv

Is it possible to create an animation of the sidebar menu sliding out to be visible, then sliding back so it is not visible?

Thank you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13