• 31(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2017-07-30, 18:32)Lunatixz Wrote: I believe the heart of the problem is passkey authentication. Are you saying you have an account that works with one plugin and not the other? If YES, I'd like you to send me logs, if possible PM me so that I can debug the issue.
YES. I have an account that works with "the other" addond an in the web but not with the Kodi's official repository USTVnow addon. I will write his ore schematic to avoid have anny doubt:
USTVnow Addon downloaded from repository: Disabled account message.
"The Other": All OK
Web: All OK

I hope that keeps clear. I will try to get some log in other moment.

(2017-07-30, 18:32)Lunatixz Wrote: The problem that I've observed is related to accounts not generating passkeys authentication resulting in 403...
Is it possible. I don't want compare both addons, I want that this addon works to install it! But I saw two pages of people recreating accounts every 45 days.
And the problem is that the official receives 403 while the other not.

(2017-07-30, 18:32)Lunatixz Wrote: BTW some of your findings were written slightly bias, for example both plugins "fake" agents, both use cookies and both plugins use the same about of headers.. again I should know Wink
Well, I have a traffic capture (as you can see in the previous post) and I saw what the addon was requesting and receiving, and I saw that "the other" didn't use cookies. I have enought experience with traffic capture (and Wireshark, in that case) to see if a HTTP request has cookies or not Smile
(2017-07-30, 19:19)Julipo Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 18:32)Lunatixz Wrote: I believe the heart of the problem is passkey authentication. Are you saying you have an account that works with one plugin and not the other? If YES, I'd like you to send me logs, if possible PM me so that I can debug the issue.
YES. I have an account that works with "the other" addond an in the web but not with the Kodi's official repository USTVnow addon. I will write his ore schematic to avoid have anny doubt:
USTVnow Addon downloaded from repository: Disabled account message.
"The Other": All OK
Web: All OK

I hope that keeps clear. I will try to get some log in other moment.

(2017-07-30, 18:32)Lunatixz Wrote: The problem that I've observed is related to accounts not generating passkeys authentication resulting in 403...
Is it possible. I don't want compare both addons, I want that this addon works to install it! But I saw two pages of people recreating accounts every 45 days.
And the problem is that the official receives 403 while the other not.

Its not a possibility, that's the actual issue Smile

You didn't see 45 days of posts regarding my plugin Smile you saw users from other plugins with accounts that stopped working long ago; hoping their accounts would work with the new plugin...

I can assure you with a clean account this plugin works 100% of the time Smile

Please understand I am a bit skeptical that you have a account that works with "others" and not this one... If you could PM me i'd like to discuss further.

I've already examined a number of accounts that "don't" work and all of them have one clear issue compared to accounts that work.

Which is why I chose to display "Account Disabled" rather then declare a standard error.

BTW you can not compare website vs. plugin.. playback auth is handled differently.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Ok, I will not loose more my time in this post.

Don't care.

It works perfect.
For what it is worth. My "research" has shown that the issues stem from how the auth token is generated. I have been able to test accounts that would not work in an addon, but would work on the website. I was able to confirm that when the addon used the iphone/mobile USTVnow website for authentication the auth token that was generated was different than the one generated by the website. When the auth token that the website generated was forced to be used in the addon everything worked. There were a few anomalies, but for the most part this was consistent.

I have never seen this occur with a paid account. It only happened on free accounts and almost always after they had passed the 45 day old mark. The odd thing is that some free accounts that are over 45 days old weren't affected.

I have since begun to use a login method that uses the main website and not the iphone/mobile website. I have some test accounts setup to test with my new login method.

I have theorized that USTVnow is enforcing their 45 day limit on free accounts. They were not enforcing at all for a long time. Fairly recently I have found that they are enforcing the quality limit. I figured they must also be enforcing the web only limit on free accounts. I am hoping that the new login method will solve that.

I am sure this will be met with snarky remarks about my inferior efforts. I would just prefer to share what I have found if it helps.
Is this still working on Android boxes ? What is the link to the repository ? And is this available in the UK

thanks
(2017-07-31, 17:29)venomxx Wrote: Is this still working on Android boxes ? What is the link to the repository ? And is this available in the UK

thanks
Yes, plug works great. It's available from the office Kodi repository. Enjoy...

Sent from my SM-G935T
Any apk for this?
(2017-07-31, 19:41)indianamods574 Wrote: Any apk for this?
this isn't an Android app, it's a plug-in for Kodi.

Sent from my SM-G935T
(2017-07-31, 17:47)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 17:29)venomxx Wrote: Is this still working on Android boxes ? What is the link to the repository ? And is this available in the UK

thanks

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)

Does one need to login to use USTV Now ?
And excuse my lack of knowledge, but how do you access kodi repository in krypton 17.3 ?
It is inbuilt, add it the same as any other addon.

In estuary click on addons and go from there.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I've added it and its working perfectly. thanks guys
(2017-07-31, 22:46)venomxx Wrote: I've added it and its working perfectly. thanks guys

Welcome, enjoy Big Grin
(2017-07-31, 17:47)Lunatixz Wrote:

thanks

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)

Working fine over here on Android... Using IPTV client to add the listings to the PVR guide.

You really should just start a new thread with a new introduction for the newly reworked addon.

Thanks for what you do.
May i say this addon is brilliant for streaming fox news.

However, is fox news on this addon " Live " or is it pre recorded ?>

thanks
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5