• 12(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
Loving the look of this skin Smile will it ever support Skin Helper Service Widgets?

Sent from my ZTE A2017G
(2017-08-21, 17:33)Supersilver Wrote: Loving the look of this skin Smile will it ever support Skin Helper Service Widgets?

Sent from my ZTE A2017G (typie typie)

What do you mean by support for skin helper widgets? There's no support needed for specific add-ons, you can add any content provided by any add-on to the widgets.
(2017-08-21, 17:39)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 17:33)Supersilver Wrote: Loving the look of this skin Smile will it ever support Skin Helper Service Widgets?

Sent from my ZTE A2017G (typie typie)

What do you mean by support for skin helper widgets? There's no support needed for specific add-ons, you can add any content provided by any add-on to the widgets.
Yes sorry I'm an idiot I realised that straight after I asked the question my bad [emoji14]

Sent from my ZTE A2017G
(2017-08-21, 16:40)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 00:06)bsoriano Wrote: Jeroen,

Any possibility of posting the link to the latest zip file for the skin? Since I am testing in Leia, I am not able to update through the repo. With the zip, I can always grab that and replace what I have whenever you update. Thanks!

I tried to find your repo or the skin on GitLab, but I understand that they are not public and thus I do not have access.

Regards,

Bart

The contents of the repository add-is publicly available Smile Grid's releases are here: https://gitlab.com/jeroenpardon/reposito.../skin.grid
Thanks! For some reason I was not able to get to these pages from my Windows laptop last night. Tried today and all is well!

Small issue i noticed: The notification dialog that appears when you are updating your video library does not show any text. i don't know if it is perhaps because the text is white on a white background.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-08-21, 17:48)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 16:40)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 00:06)bsoriano Wrote: Jeroen,

Any possibility of posting the link to the latest zip file for the skin? Since I am testing in Leia, I am not able to update through the repo. With the zip, I can always grab that and replace what I have whenever you update. Thanks!

I tried to find your repo or the skin on GitLab, but I understand that they are not public and thus I do not have access.

Regards,

Bart

The contents of the repository add-is publicly available Smile Grid's releases are here: https://gitlab.com/jeroenpardon/reposito.../skin.grid
Thanks! For some reason I was not able to get to these pages from my Windows laptop last night. Tried today and all is well!

Small issue i noticed: The notification dialog that appears when you are updating your video library does not show any text. i don't know if it is perhaps because the text is white on a white background.

Regards,

Bart

the first notification indeed not showing the text, but
the second of notification the text is appear
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Skin is amazing. Performance wise is a little bit laggy. Doesnt matter i3 oraz i7 with 8gigs od ram. (Windows,Linux) .

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A3003 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Really nice looking skin. Not a request, just a question: Is it possible to use different backgrounds for each menu item? I mean movies fanart for movies, tv-show fanart for tvshows etc.. ? I can't find it in the settings.

edit: I'm sorry. I just red that you won't make that option.
(2017-08-21, 14:53)Jeroen Wrote: Logo's probably don't have a square aspect ratio in that case. Changed it so that it scales from the center, that should fix it mostly.

That fix should probably be put into the channel list, timer list and pvr osd info because the logos look vertically stretched in those menus. My logos are all 4:3.

(2017-08-21, 14:53)Jeroen Wrote: I wouldn't know either Wink So you're saying for translation a skin provided string would be better in this case?

That would be very helpful.

The PVR widget in home menu says "Currently recording ..." when there is no ongoing recording. The label should be "Next recording... " because it is showing the name of the next recording,

It would be nice to see the episode title (ListItem.EpisodeName) and episode numbers (ListItem.Season and ListItem.Episode) in more PVR menus, especially the recordings menu. Currently there is only a list of identical program names with date, time and channel. Not all backends support these items, but at least TVHeadend does.
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
(2017-08-21, 18:17)gonzolak Wrote: Skin is amazing. Performance wise is a little bit laggy. Doesnt matter i3 oraz i7 with 8gigs od ram. (Windows,Linux).
Yea. Think of a Grid on RPi 3 board. RPi sweats like a pedophile in Disneyland Big Grin
Refocus was soo smooth on RPi actually. Too bad Grid is so CPU intensive, but it looks like a $100.000.000. <3
Polish language translator/maintainer for Grid skin.
Grid 1.0.5 hitting the repo with several fixes, including logos actually showing on the homescreen when enabled.

(2017-08-21, 17:41)Supersilver Wrote: Yes sorry I'm an idiot I realised that straight after I asked the question my bad [emoji14]
No worries Smile

(2017-08-21, 00:06)bsoriano Wrote: Small issue i noticed: The notification dialog that appears when you are updating your video library does not show any text. i don't know if it is perhaps because the text is white on a white background.
Yeah, notifications are borked. The visibility conditions for it aren't evaluated quick enough, need to rewrite this bit.
maxtherabbit, a suggestion: the finnish language phrase Näkemiin would/could work better than Hyvästi.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Jeroen,

With version 1.0.5, I noticed that if you select an image to be the homescreen background, it works well at Kodi start, you have that image as the background. However, if you enter any menu option, when you return to the main menu, the custom image you had selected for homescreen background is no longer there.
(2017-08-21, 20:44)Raitsa Wrote: maxtherabbit, a suggestion: the finnish language phrase Näkemiin would/could work better than Hyvästi.

I agree. "Hyvästi" is too cold. I changed it to "Hei hei" because "Näkemiin" and "Nähdään myöhemmin" is basically the same thing.
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
More fixes on the repo now.

(2017-08-21, 20:56)bsoriano Wrote: Jeroen,

With version 1.0.5, I noticed that if you select an image to be the homescreen background, it works well at Kodi start, you have that image as the background. However, if you enter any menu option, when you return to the main menu, the custom image you had selected for homescreen background is no longer there.
I haven't been able to reproduce this. Was this different before? Because I don't think I have touched anything that could have affected this.

(2017-08-21, 20:37)maxtherabbit Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 14:53)Jeroen Wrote: I wouldn't know either Wink So you're saying for translation a skin provided string would be better in this case?

That would be very helpful.
Added the string for this, up on Transifex.
Hi Jeroen,

will you be adding Extended info to the menu?

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10