• 47(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-09-16, 08:35)VikkiXavier Wrote: Anybody knows how to set director thumbnail? i.e. if it is possible

Not possible
@Jeroen If I remove all conditions from the variable and just leave the last line the plot is correctly displayed in the PVR Guide and Channel windows. So I'm assuming the PVR addon is populating ListItem.Plot correctly but it is incorrectly populating ListItem.PlotOutline with just the title, I'll raise in in the Mediaportal Addon forum and see what they say. Thanks for looking into it for me.
(2017-09-15, 21:58)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-15, 18:10)IdiotSavante Wrote: Forgive me if this has been addressed, but I was away on vacation for a while. In previous builds, the name of the television show was followed by a colon and then the name of the episode in the list view. But in the most recent update I just see the episode title and not the television show title in list view. Am I missing something? Thank you so much for this beautiful skin again!

The name of the tv shows is only displayed when browsing episodes from multiple shows. As there is no way to detect whether this is the case, this is hardcoded for several sources like recently added episodes, watchlist, etc.

Okay, but. Maybe I'm not understanding.

In almost all other previous builds of Grid, the List View would return the name of the the show, and then the name of the episode.
Now, it does not.

The only way I can see the name of the show is using 'Big List'.

So are you saying for for, whatever reason, the name of the show will no longer be displayed when using 'List View', that's just not an option anymore? If I could install previous builds from 2 weeks ago, I could show you that the list view did indeed show the show title.

Thank you for your help.
@IdiotSavant I suggest removing those screenshots as they refer to a banned addon and it could get this thread binned.
(2017-09-16, 16:47)UsefulG Wrote: @IdiotSavant I suggest removing those screenshots as they refer to a banned addon and it could get this thread binned.

Done and done, my apologies!
(2017-09-16, 16:04)IdiotSavante Wrote: Okay, but. Maybe I'm not understanding.

In almost all other previous builds of Grid, the List View would return the name of the the show, and then the name of the episode.
Now, it does not.

The only way I can see the name of the show is using 'Big List'.

So are you saying for for, whatever reason, the name of the show will no longer be displayed when using 'List View', that's just not an option anymore? If I could install previous builds from 2 weeks ago, I could show you that the list view did indeed show the show title.

Thank you for your help.

If it did, it was not intended and it was never meant to be an option. What sense does it make to show the tv show's title on every single entry when browsing a single tv show? Not to mention the title of the tv show is right there as the window title.

And just to be clear: certain add-ons don't exactly behave the same way your local library does. They introduce all kinds of unpredictable variables because of which I can in no way guarantee the skin will show you the same metadata as local library sources do.
(2017-09-16, 15:03)UsefulG Wrote: @Jeroen If I remove all conditions from the variable and just leave the last line the plot is correctly displayed in the PVR Guide and Channel windows. So I'm assuming the PVR addon is populating ListItem.Plot correctly but it is incorrectly populating ListItem.PlotOutline with just the title, I'll raise in in the Mediaportal Addon forum and see what they say. Thanks for looking into it for me.

Thanks, let me know what comes out of that please.
Interested to hear if there have been any changes with Artists Slideshow. I still don't understand why I am not experiencing problems with it, but as several people have mentioned an issue I haven been changing some things hoping this will resolve the issue. As that is kind of the last issue that I am aware of, I would like to get that out of the way and move forward Wink

Meanwhile I have been doing some more work on the Leia version and have been liking the gaming features coming to Kodi more than I expected Smile Still no bug reports on the Leia version please, but just some progress shots:

There is no artwork / info scraping for games in Kodi (yet), but there is in the Internet Archive ROM Launcher:

Choosing the emulator when launching a ROM:

OSD menu:

View mode selection:

Controller configuration:
(2017-08-25, 17:02)Fenderman Wrote: Did you read my questions on post #221?
There seem to be some issues with the PVR.

Would be great if i could get an answer. Wink
Your skin rocks!

Sorry to ask again, but did you have time to check the things I noted?
1) Some channel logos are cut int the PVR channel overview
2) Would it not be better to show the EPG preview image on that location? Channel logo is already show on the left
3) Would it be possible to show the EPG preview image on the EPG window bottom left?

Thank you!
Hey Jeroen,

short feedback...Grid 1.2.30 solved the problem with artist slideshow and the homescreen (you know what i mean). Now it works flawless! But i noticed a new bug...finally its a new feature ;-). Now, the music osd doesn`t show the playback time...is that correct?
Yeah, it seems like we've gone from having the top info being omnipresent during audio playback to being non-existent everywhere during playback (both audio & video, even when paused). No progress bar, no progressive skipping feedback, nada.
(2017-09-17, 12:32)Fenderman Wrote: Sorry to ask again, but did you have time to check the things I noted?
1) Some channel logos are cut int the PVR channel overview
2) Would it not be better to show the EPG preview image on that location? Channel logo is already show on the left
3) Would it be possible to show the EPG preview image on the EPG window bottom left?

1. Thanks, forgot about that one. As the code for this is shared between content types and there are is no such thing as standards and consistency in the PVR this needs a workaround. Will be ready in the next update.
  2. I was under the impression it is currently showing whatever is available. ListItem.Icon and ListItem.Art(thumb) are always returning the same value for me. Then again, I only have a demo PVR add-on so that's not saying much. If I take a quick look Estuary's code though, it's always using ListItem.Icon so the results should be the same it would seem to me. I'll take a look at this part again tonight.
  3. Technically possible, yes. I just feel it looks cramped. And with the small area available for it, I feel it isn't truly useful. After the official release I plan to make the guide customisable so you can adjust it's height. I'll consider adding it then.

(2017-09-17, 19:51)Meschugge Wrote: Hey Jeroen,

short feedback...Grid 1.2.30 solved the problem with artist slideshow and the homescreen (you know what i mean). Now it works flawless!
Great, cheers!

Quote:But i noticed a new bug...finally its a new feature ;-). Now, the music osd doesn`t show the playback time...is that correct?

(2017-09-17, 20:49)runsamok Wrote: Yeah, it seems like we've gone from having the top info being omnipresent during audio playback to being non-existent everywhere during playback (both audio & video, even when paused). No progress bar, no progressive skipping feedback, nada.
That was a screwup, forgot to re-add a bit before pushing the update. Should be ok in the latest.
(2017-09-16, 14:32)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 08:35)VikkiXavier Wrote: Anybody knows how to set director thumbnail? i.e. if it is possible

Not possible
Use Webservice SHS and thumbnail are there
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...archphrase
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-09-18, 18:06)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 14:32)Jeroen Wrote:

Not possible
Use Webservice SHS and thumbnail are there
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...archphrase

With no control whatsoever over image type, dimensions, aspect ratio or even accuracy. These problems are evident right on that screen.
Just to see that is possible...dont need to use landscape view use Gallery Smile

watch gallery
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10