• 56(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-10-29, 15:14)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-10-27, 15:00)BVTbmhBxK43 Wrote: - When viewing the full EPG/guide, in Titan when you press the 'back' button the first time it pops open the side bar.  This allows for changing of channel groups easily.  Pressing it a second time will then perform the back function.  Is something like this possible?  Does anyone have any suggestions for how I could add it easily if not?  Opening the sidebar in the EPG seems to be a little problematic, especially with the 'lingertime' option now being in days (rather than the previous minutes setting, allowing a small lingertime on the epg to allow you to press 'left' to open the sidebar easily) and as far as I can tell the advancedsettings options being deprecated anyway.

With thanks to @joostzilla, would mapping a longpress to your back button (or any other for that matter) be a good solution? http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymap...on_remotes

Sure, that would work, will take a look - although the current lingertime works quite nicely. I checked out the left/right on the mini-epg from the master repo last night, works well. Many thanks.
Thumbs Up 
(2017-10-31, 09:32)BVTbmhBxK43 Wrote: Sure, that would work, will take a look - although the current lingertime works quite nicely.  I checked out the left/right on the mini-epg from the master repo last night, works well.  Many thanks.

Great Smile you're welcome. Will probably add something to make the feature more easily discoverable.
Thats very good news from the street, lets hope it is true.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
The first post official release update is available. This is to be considered a beta release. Please check this post first, as it contains important info about new updates. Your current Grid install will not be overwritten.

Changelog
  • Option to disable media info on pause
  • List view can now be set to portrait or landscape on a per instance basis
  • PVR artwork scraper can be disabled
  • First run setup
  • Landscape list view available to seasons
  • Subtitle search dialog always shows number of available subtitles
  • Added various options to display playback time on seekbar
  • Improved indication of recording timers in TV Guide
  • Fallback icons for channel logo's
  • Fixed double dislay of stream info for radio
  • Alternate, capitalized fontset
  • Finish time available in video info window
  • Extra default shortcuts for stupid entitled people (yes you Dirk)
  • Channel manager refinement
  • Switch channel groups in OSD Channel Guide using directional buttons
  • Lots of PVR tweaks and fixes (thanks joostzilla & h.udo)
  • Various fixes, optimizations and tweaks
I downloaded and installed Grid from official Kodi repo on my Nvidia Shield. Everything is great except I can't get IMDB ratings to show anywhere. I've selected IMDB from the menu of providers but the actual ratings don't show up anywhere, including the info screen. I also have the MPAA ratings box checked and those don't show up anywhere either. What am I missing?
Would it be possible to rename the Beta version to "GRID Beta"?
Else there will be two Skins with the same name in the Skin list.
The one from the official repository and the one from yours.
Both have the same icon and name "GRID".
(2017-11-02, 05:11)blazer380 Wrote: I downloaded and installed Grid from official Kodi repo on my Nvidia Shield. Everything is great except I can't get IMDB ratings to show anywhere. I've selected IMDB from the menu of providers but the actual ratings don't show up anywhere, including the info screen. I also have the MPAA ratings box checked and those don't show up anywhere either. What am I missing?
I can't reproduce this, both are working for me. Only MPAA ratings are shown in the info screen though.

(2017-11-03, 21:47)Fenderman Wrote: Would it be possible to rename the Beta version to "GRID Beta"?
Else there will be two Skins with the same name in the Skin list.
The one from the official repository and the one from yours.
Both have the same icon and name "GRID".
Yes, that should make it clearer. Will be changed starting next update.
(2017-11-04, 11:59)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-11-02, 05:11)blazer380 Wrote: I downloaded and installed Grid from official Kodi repo on my Nvidia Shield. Everything is great except I can't get IMDB ratings to show anywhere. I've selected IMDB from the menu of providers but the actual ratings don't show up anywhere, including the info screen. I also have the MPAA ratings box checked and those don't show up anywhere either. What am I missing?
I can't reproduce this, both are working for me. Only MPAA ratings are shown in the info screen though

I can concur that IMDB rating isn't showing in my Grid either.
(2017-11-04, 17:11)joostzilla Wrote:
(2017-11-04, 11:59)Jeroen Wrote:
I can't reproduce this, both are working for me. Only MPAA ratings are shown in the info screen though

I can concur that IMDB rating isn't showing in my Grid either.

Maybe I am seeing cached info or something like that. I'll check by adding some dummy files to see if ratings are pulled in for those. And I'll have to check which values are even still pulled in by skin helper as a lot of them aren't working anymore I believe.
(2017-11-06, 13:11)Jeroen Wrote: Maybe I am seeing cached info or something like that. I'll check by adding some dummy files to see if ratings are pulled in for those. And I'll have to check which values are even still pulled in by skin helper as a lot of them aren't working anymore I believe.

Api keys for Omdb are in chages fase, maybe yours old keys dont working.

from omdbapi.com

Code:
05/10/17

New API Keys! Due to some security concerns on how the keys were being distributed
I updated the form to email them and also changed the algorithm used, which means your older keys not obtained through email will eventually stop working.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
this skin has a lot refresh or blink my tv screen when i'm on a homescreen
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-11-07, 02:59)3500 Wrote: this skin has a lot refresh or blink my tv screen when i'm on a homescreen

Which Kodi build are you using?
(2017-11-07, 08:18)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 02:59)3500 Wrote: this skin has a lot refresh or blink my tv screen when i'm on a homescreen

Kodi 17.3
and other skin not having this issue
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-11-07, 08:35)3500 Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 08:18)Jeroen Wrote:

Kodi 17.3
and other skin not having this issue

I have only seen something similar on Leia builds, but not on Krypton. Unfortunately without a way to reproduce or anything pointing to a skin issue in the logs there is not much I can even try to do about it. Also, try an update to 17.5.
(2017-11-06, 14:22)Angelinas Wrote: ...

Api keys for Omdb are in chages fase, maybe yours old keys dont working.

from omdbapi.com

Code:
05/10/17

New API Keys! Due to some security concerns on how the keys were being distributed
I updated the form to email them and also changed the algorithm used, which means your older keys not obtained through email will eventually stop working.

IMDB is not equal to OMDB. Wink
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10