• 8(current)
Release Embuary Skin
You mean the part of the Kodi community, which is on the "dark side"? I don't care. 

And you should do some research what a spyware is. Troll somewhere else.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2017-10-29, 08:32)sualfred Wrote:
(2017-10-29, 02:51)stacksptdtdm Wrote: I still can't get TV shows next aired to work. It pops up but there is no information just the little posters. Is there a fix for this?

I'm currently working  on a themed implemenation. Hopefully I get it done today.

Are you referring to video and music themes that play in the background?
Nope: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TV_Show_-_Next_Aired

Quote:The script will scan your library and tries to fetch next aired info for every show. There is no need to specify an alarm -- the script will will run a background update at regular intervals.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
After an extensive team conversation we have decided that we will not be allowing the support of the caretaker add-on or add-ons that require it to have support threads on the forums while we consider our position.

The general consensus is that we do not feel that the add-on is in the spirit of open source and the users' freedom to choose. As a consequence we will be locking support threads and disallowing any topics in relation to the Caretaker add-on support, until we come to a final decision.

Unfortunately this means that support threads for third party skins or add-ons that currently require Caretaker as a dependency will also be affected. If the skin author decides to change their position and remove the add-on dependency from their skin we can reinstate the thread before this time.

*update: sualfred has been in touch and confirmed that he has removed the dependency from his skins and therefore this thread is reinstated.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I hope you will continue with your passion for skins and Kodi even though the "decision" was against you this time.

Your skin and your skills are much appreciated and needed!
Arrived late to the party and missed all the gossip re: caretaker.

Understand the intention behind it’s use as well as the position taken by Team Kodi.

It did help me by making me aware I had installed a blacklisted repository which has been removed and that prompted a complete review and cleanup of repositories and addons.

Belated thanks to the developer and to Sualfred for adjusting his skin’s dependencies.
(2017-11-01, 08:31)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Arrived late to the party and missed all the gossip re: caretaker.

Understand the intention behind it’s use as well as the position taken by Team Kodi.

It did help me by making me aware I had installed a blacklisted repository which has been removed and that prompted a complete review and cleanup of repositories and addons.

Belated thanks to the developer and to Sualfred for adjusting his skin’s dependencies.

I would check that the 'blacklisted' repository is actually containing anything infringing, since part of the problem with Caretaker is that it has blacklisted dozens of repositories that are perfectly fine - including mine, which has nothing illegal or dangerous in it at all.

So before you take the word of a developer with an agenda as gospel, double check for yourself that the repository is good or bad.
@RayW1986

Your one has been instantly removed.

@all

I know I have users, who supported my integration and I also have users who wanted to beat the sh** out of me because various reasons. 
I stick with my opinion about it, but I tolerate and understand the position of Team Kodi. And I was asked friendly to removed it, so I cooperated.

Please keep this thread clean. There is no need to restart the discussion again. 

Quote:...
As a consequence we will be locking support threads and disallowing any topics in relation to the Caretaker add-on support, until we come to a final decision. 
Hi

Wonderful skin very clean and ergonomique.

Can you add in the future a transparency option for background ?

Keep going !
@sualfred

Poster not showing in Movie info dialog. Same in TV show info.
Other than that, it's coming along just fine. Been using it every day now and observing the changes.
Excellent work! Smile
(2017-11-01, 13:07)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi

Keep going !

Will be included in the next update.

(2017-11-01, 13:43)aquerido Wrote: @sualfred

Other than that, it's coming along just fine. Been using it every day now and observing the changes.
Excellent work! Smile

? It's working fine with the native database. Be sure your library items have set the poster value correctly. 
Addon based content could return a empty value, but in this case you have to blame the developers, because they don't fill all info labels correctly.
sualfred, I find a bug,when I finish search for a film,then click 'i' key to see the information of any film is founded,the result is ugly.hope you fix it soon Smile
(2017-11-01, 15:02)haicaoboi87 Wrote: sualfred, I find a bug,when I finish search for a film,then click 'i' key to see the information of any film is founded,the result is ugly.hope you fix it soon Smile

Please update to GlobalSearch 8.0. 
It's available in my repo or on GitHub of ronie https://github.com/ronie/script.globalsearch
(2017-11-01, 15:07)sualfred Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 15:02)haicaoboi87 Wrote: sualfred, I find a bug,when I finish search for a film,then click 'i' key to see the information of any film is founded,the result is ugly.hope you fix it soon Smile

Please update to GlobalSearch 8.0. 
It's available in my repo or on GitHub of ronie https://github.com/ronie/script.globalsearch

oh thank,i don't think this problem can solve easily like this.but maybe you think I'm a noob if I can not play direct a song from search result, I means when I click 'enter' a song,nothing happens?
(2017-11-01, 13:51)sualfred Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 13:07)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi

Keep going !

Will be included in the next update.

(2017-11-01, 13:43)aquerido Wrote: @sualfred

Excellent work! Smile

? It's working fine with the native database. Be sure your library items have set the poster value correctly. 
Addon based content could return a empty value, but in this case you have to blame the developers, because they don't fill all info labels correctly.

Sorry, buddy. You are absolutely right. Needed to exit Kodi and go back in in order to see it properly.
My bad... Sad
Cheers
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20