• 58(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
(2017-12-04, 03:25)JoeLi Wrote: Quick follow-up: playback for the live games I've watched today has been far smoother than it was in the preseason.  Excellent.
 It does seem pretty good, much better quality than when using the officially sanctioned League Pass Android app, and so far I haven't had any buffering or freezing even at the highest resolution setting.

And I finally got xbmc.plugin.video.nba-master.zip to work on Kodi 16.1 on Windows too, so now I have it running on all my Windows and Android devices.  Initially there was something corrupted in my Kodi configuration on Windows that was preventing the addon from working; a fresh start fixed that.
I finally was able to get it to work on the shield, using a nightly file from the github page as well.  Has anyone got NBA TV to work?  That's still just giving errors.
(2017-12-02, 06:21)tnkrer Wrote: do not know why or how this worked .. but it did ... so might be worth a try ..

I have SPMC on my firetv. I had tried making this plugin work on SPMC and then later on separate  installs of kodi on firetv and none of those worked for llive TV and all of those had worked for archive TV.

Yesterday I tried a new combination ..
Kodi 17.6 for my fireTV V1 and the plugin zipped from the github. https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin.video.nba

And as luck would have it, this worked for live tv and archived games. So i immediately stopped the plugin from updating itself, do not plan on doing anything with this kodi install. Its dedicated for nba league pass.
 This fixed it for me on a Firestick, thank you for the tip.
In case anyone reading this doesn't know how to install from a zip on Firestick - you can push files from you computer using adbLink (https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-push-zi...h-adbfire/)
(2017-11-28, 03:26)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-11-27, 18:28)encript Wrote: Update: I was able to get mine to work by making changes to my network settings and lowering the resolution to 720p as suggested here. I am able to watch live games now.

What changes to your network settings did you make?  I tried manually setting the resolution but that didn't help.  Also, are you using Android? 
 I am not using android I am using x86 libreelec build the network settings I needed to change was on my vpn settings. Now it's working.
Just got the add on, when I play games it says Failed to get a video URL, are you logged in? How do I fix this?
(2017-12-21, 02:42)Lakeshow Wrote: Just got the add on, when I play games it says Failed to get a video URL, are you logged in? How do I fix this?
 I'd try reinstalling the addon from the zip file at this link and then carefully reentering my username and password into the addon:
https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....master.zip
(2017-12-21, 03:36)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 02:42)Lakeshow Wrote: Just got the add on, when I play games it says Failed to get a video URL, are you logged in? How do I fix this?
 I'd try reinstalling the addon from the zip file at this link and then carefully reentering my username and password into the addon:
I'm sorry, I'm new to Kodi. I downloaded NBA league pass by going to 'Install from repository'. Can you give me a step by step on how to download it from the zip file you gave? Thank you
(2017-12-01, 03:37)[email protected] Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 03:36)[email protected] Wrote: Using the steps described above,  Kodi 17.3 + commoncache addon 2.5.6 + nba plugin 1.0.1 (stream set to 720).
I am able to view live games and archive games,,, You can google to find how to get previous versions for addons,,, I have 3 devices,
Matricom Q2 & Q3 and a Skystream One.  I was able to get it working on the Q2. Going to spend time debugging on Kodi 17.6 because just need a few tweeks to make it work,,, i have a BS & MS in Computer Science and somewhat of a Geek,,, but its very time consuming,,,,
But since i have it working on one device, good with that for now
U shouldn't have to change any network settings...... 

(2017-12-21, 06:53)Lakeshow Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 03:36)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm new to Kodi. I downloaded NBA league pass by going to 'Install from repository'. Can you give me a step by step on how to download it from the zip file you gave? Thank you
There's a problem with the version if the addon that's in the kodi repository which prevents it from playing live games.  I have Kodi 16.1 and the procedure might be a little different on later versions of kodi, but what you want to do is download the above zip file onto your device, open kodi,  go to "System" "Addons" "Install From Zip File" and select the zip file that you downloaded. The addon should then be up to date. Select the addon, go to options, enter username and password, then enjoy.
(2017-12-21, 14:56)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 03:37)[email protected] Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 03:36)[email protected] Wrote: Using the steps described above,  Kodi 17.3 + commoncache addon 2.5.6 + nba plugin 1.0.1 (stream set to 720).
I am able to view live games and archive games,,, You can google to find how to get previous versions for addons,,, I have 3 devices,
Matricom Q2 & Q3 and a Skystream One.  I was able to get it working on the Q2. Going to spend time debugging on Kodi 17.6 because just need a few tweeks to make it work,,, i have a BS & MS in Computer Science and somewhat of a Geek,,, but its very time consuming,,,,
But since i have it working on one device, good with that for now
U shouldn't have to change any network settings......  
(2017-12-21, 06:53)Lakeshow Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 03:36)hhqjdaasc Wrote:  I'd try reinstalling the addon from the zip file at this link and then carefully reentering my username and password into the addon:
There's a problem with the version if the addon that's in the kodi repository which prevents it from playing live games.  I have Kodi 16.1 and the procedure might be a little different on later versions of kodi, but what you want to do is download the above zip file onto your device, open kodi,  go to "System" "Addons" "Install From Zip File" and select the zip file that you downloaded. The addon should then be up to date. Select the addon, go to options, enter username and password, then enjoy. 
 Sorry, how do I download the zip file onto the device?
(2017-12-09, 01:37)Redviper Wrote: I finally was able to get it to work on the shield, using a nightly file from the github page as well.  Has anyone got NBA TV to work?  That's still just giving errors.

(2017-12-22, 02:23)Lakeshow Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 14:56)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 03:37)[email protected] Wrote: U shouldn't have to change any network settings......  
(2017-12-21, 06:53)Lakeshow Wrote: I'm sorry, I'm new to Kodi. I downloaded NBA league pass by going to 'Install from repository'. Can you give me a step by step on how to download it from the zip file you gave? Thank you 
 Sorry, how do I download the zip file onto the device? 
 Why type of device are you using?  On Android or on PC you would just use a webbrowser; if it's a Fire Stick then I don't know but I've seen people discussing that type of thing on other Kodi forums.
For those of you who have problems using this addon, there is a new solution:

Some days ago, Amazon and Mozilla released their own web browser (Silk and Firefox) for the Fire TV.

And guess what: You can use the Silk browser to watch NBA games. Just start it, browse to watch.nba.com, log into the side using your credentials, switch the browser view to "Desktop" (using the Menu button of the Fire TV remote control) and you are ready to go!

Just tried it, works like a charm. Even in 720p or 720HD. BTW, I just saw this for the very first time: I can choose between 720p and 720HD. Does anyone know what's the difference between these two settings? Is the 720HD the version with 60fps?
(2017-12-25, 12:30)jaydee73 Wrote: Just tried it, works like a charm. Even in 720p or 720HD. BTW, I just saw this for the very first time: I can choose between 720p and 720HD. Does anyone know what's the difference between these two settings? Is the 720HD the version with 60fps?
Mostly likely the 720HD is 60fps.  The highest two settings in the Kodi addon are 720p@30fps and 720p@60fps (you can determine that by pressing the “O” key on your keyboard while the game is playing in Kodi).
I installed the zip file linked above, and I'm still getting the error "Failed to get a video URL, are you logged in?" 
I'm in the US, but I'm subscribed to international League Pass. Do I need to use a VPN or something?
Hi! I got problems with the addon in two Android Boxes running Kodi 17.6 When I press Live Games the app closes and a message pops up showing "..The app has stopped"
I didn´t have the problem during the weekend, in PC the app doesn´t close but shows a message "cannot identify image file..." 
Please help me I really aprreciate your work. This is one of the most valuable addons in KODI, thanks!
(2018-02-13, 19:57)milo334 Wrote: Hi! I got problems with the addon in two Android Boxes running Kodi 17.6 When I press Live Games the app closes and a message pops up showing "..The app has stopped"
I didn´t have the problem during the weekend, in PC the app doesn´t close but shows a message "cannot identify image file..." 
Please help me I really aprreciate your work. This is one of the most valuable addons in KODI, thanks!
 I'm getting that ""cannot identify image file" today too using Kodi 16.1 on Android.  It comes up after I click "Live Games" to get a listing of today's games.  However if I just ignore that message the listing of games still comes up, and I can still watch the games as usual.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6