• 172(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
So, no "easy way" ?
Will do it anyway, thanks !
(2017-12-12, 13:21)repulse Wrote: So, no "easy way" ?
It's easy to change.

Your problem will be that in each update you'll lose your changes Smile
Image Image
(2017-12-12, 13:24)redglory Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 13:21)repulse Wrote: So, no "easy way" ?
It's easy to change.

Your problem will be that in each update you'll lose your changes Smile 
 That's what i would say by "easy way" Wink
Probably a dumb question but, can't see where i should alter code  Huh
(2017-12-12, 14:04)repulse Wrote: Probably a dumb question but, can't see where i should alter code  Huh
I think it's on "/skin.estuary.modv2/xml/View_50_List.xml"
Image Image
(2017-12-12, 16:18)redglory Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 14:04)repulse Wrote: Probably a dumb question but, can't see where i should alter code  Huh
I think it's on "/skin.estuary.modv2/xml/View_50_List.xml
In fact i would add it to all available views, but in which portion of the xml file...
Hi Guilouz,

Like said before i have a bug with the widget of Next airing episodes, only few TV Show appears.
Today for exemple i don't have CW shows like Arrow, Supergirl or Vikings from History Channel.

Any ideas ?
(2017-12-12, 23:06)TassLehoff44 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Like said before i have a bug with the widget of Next airing episodes, only few TV Show appears.
Today for exemple i don't have CW shows like Arrow, Supergirl or Vikings from History Channel.

Any ideas ?
 No idea, it's working good for me :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guiloz, first off thanks for all your hard work and help with this mod and skin, excellent work.  I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction.  I would like to possibly change the size and location of the preview video window in the EPG screen.  Could you possibly let me know where to start in  possibly editing those files to get the desired effect?  Thanks,

dreamer
(2017-12-12, 23:44)dreamercast Wrote: Hi Guiloz, first off thanks for all your hard work and help with this mod and skin, excellent work.  I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction.  I would like to possibly change the size and location of the preview video window in the EPG screen.  Could you possibly let me know where to start in  possibly editing those files to get the desired effect?  Thanks,

dreamer
 In MyPVRGuide.xml lines 353 to 359
 Estuary MOD V2 
I am suspecting this skin of being responsible for a strange incompatibility with EmbyCon addon.

After I stop watching a video, that same video begins playing automatically all on it's own. Up to a maximum of three separate times.

I reported earlier about the issue but did not get a comment.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26173716/

null_pointer has said "the play action is being called multiple times"
(2017-12-13, 03:17)wheemer Wrote: I am suspecting this skin of being responsible for a strange incompatibility with EmbyCon addon.

After I stop watching a video, that same video begins playing automatically all on it's own. Up to a maximum of three separate times.

I reported earlier about the issue but did not get a comment.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26173716/

null_pointer has said "the play action is being called multiple times"
I do not see how the skin can be responsible for that. It's not him who launches anything...

Do you have lines in your debug logs where are this issue ? Because there are too many lines, I can not find.

Issue when you launch item from widgets ? From library ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
I believe the problem is only from widgets. I think when I press stop in a playing video, the key press may be somehow triggering whatever widget happens to be selected. However after stopping a video and immediately navigating to the left, it then began playing a different video.

I have had time when I stop one video and begin watching a different one, then the new video gets interrupted with the previous video I had stop earlier.

It's hard to explain and extremely frustrating. I manage four libreelec installs for family and we are all experiencing the same thing.

If you navigate through the addon directly there seems to be no problem. However I only tested that after reading your comment.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26174871/

Thanks, I love your skin...

I have a feature request too... It can be annoying when you get navigation locked anywhere in the interface. I find that when navigating widgets it's common. Can anything be done like when navigating in the right pane, when reaching the top on second press up move the selection back to the left pane and move up one spot? Obliviously the opposite for the bottom would be great, when navigating past the last widget going down, on second press move selection back to left column and down one.
On second thought it would be awesome if it just navigated to the next corresponding widget in next the section. So that we could navigate all widgets fluidly, without having to use the left menu.
Hi Guilouz! I'm starting to have a look at Leia and the different mods already available and I'm impressed for your work in this mod, it's awesome, congratulations!

I'm proud to see you like my animated lyrics option, but I think you could use the last version instead, since it's nicer (more and better animations and colours). You can find it in my thread Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton). That would be great!

Cheers!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
  • 172(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17