Not downloading all meta data ( IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot)
Completely lost. How would I go about updating Ember with the new IMDB commit from github.

I downloaded the master and in looking at the files I can't see where they would go in the Ember program folder.
(2018-01-07, 02:44)smw6230 Wrote: Completely lost. How would I go about updating Ember with the new IMDB commit from github.

I downloaded the master and in looking at the files I can't see where they would go in the Ember program folder.
 That's the source code. You can compile it with Visual Studio (and this tutorial) or just download the latest builds from this thread: Link
(2018-01-07, 03:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-07, 02:44)smw6230 Wrote: Completely lost. How would I go about updating Ember with the new IMDB commit from github.

That's the source code. You can compile it with Visual Studio (and this tutorial) or just download the latest builds from this thread: Link 
Thanks Dan. I saw the build list earlier but I didn't see the new version. After reading your post I went back to drive.google and the new build was there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not downloading all meta data ( IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot)0