• 16(current)
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon
How can I make the thumbnail images bigger?
(2018-02-16, 07:19)idorel77 Wrote: For icon and onclick , you can modify in home.xml in the same place  you give the example (above) with favourite.
 Im not understanding, u want i replace my favourite button ?

So you can't send to me that old code from the internet button ?
(2018-02-16, 09:08)rvas18 Wrote: How can I make the thumbnail images bigger?
 What image , can you give me more detail?
(2018-02-17, 00:10)xBrunex Wrote:
(2018-02-16, 07:19)idorel77 Wrote: For icon and onclick , you can modify in home.xml in the same place  you give the example (above) with favourite.

The internet button is the same as favourites button. 
Add this in the same place you have favourites button and complete with your needs.

<item> 
    <label></label> 
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(your_window)</onclick> 
    <icon>your_icon_button.png</icon> 
    <visible></visible> 
</item>
(2018-02-17, 08:30)idorel77 Wrote:
The thumbnail and list viewtypes. I am using this on a phone and I cannot actually see what any of the thumbnails are....
(2018-02-17, 08:43)idorel77 Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 00:10)xBrunex Wrote:

Add this in the same place you have favourites button and complete with your needs.

<item> 
    <label></label> 
    <visible></visible> 
</item>  
 Okay i understand what you said, but i want favourites button too mate  Confused

Edit:
Well, i had to take other way to do what i want... but finaly i have finished my costumization.

Thanks for all the help given
(2018-02-17, 08:59)rvas18 Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 08:30)idorel77 Wrote:
The thumbnail and list viewtypes. I am using this on a phone and I cannot actually see what any of the thumbnails are.... 
Than you can try on this files:  ViewsThumbnail.xml , ViewsList.xml , ViewsWide.xml .
(2018-02-17, 19:43)xBrunex Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 08:43)idorel77 Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 00:10)xBrunex Wrote:  Im not understanding, u want i replace my favourite button ?

<item> 
    <label></label> 
    <visible></visible> 
</item>   
 Okay i understand what you said, but i want favourites button too mate  Confused

Edit:
Well, i had to take other way to do what i want... but finaly i have finished my costumization.

Thanks for all the help given 
 I did't tell you to modify favourite , and just to add another intem in the same list .
I'm glad you finished Smile
Intro 6 Smile

Hello again idorel  Wink

Is it possible we modify the day/night button to change the brightness of the tablet/smartphone instead of the kodi brightness?
Is it also possible to define the brightness quantity in nocturne mode ? since in day mode it stays with the brightness at max.

Can you do it for us ?
Thanks mate  Blush
Hi , i can't do that. I don't know how ... but i don't want to do that , the skin in not only for android and is hard to do that for all systems and for all displays....
Great skiin. have been having a play about to get a decent build going for my phone. having a slight issue with super favs though. i wish to shortcut some links within addons and then shortcut that super fav on the menu. however when i test the folders on clicking a saved super fav it flickers and then shows nothing. if you hit the back button it then loads what flickered. i tested on estouchy and it loaded as it should. ? any ideas what could be different between your skin and estouchy ?
(2018-02-20, 06:59)idorel77 Wrote: Hi , i can't do that. I don't know how ... but i don't want to do that , the skin in not only for android and is hard to do that for all systems and for all displays....
 Okay, just tell me where can i modify the button pls and i will try do something
(2018-02-20, 10:10)Chazaroo1980 Wrote: Great skiin. have been having a play about to get a decent build going for my phone. having a slight issue with super favs though. i wish to shortcut some links within addons and then shortcut that super fav on the menu. however when i test the folders on clicking a saved super fav it flickers and then shows nothing. if you hit the back button it then loads what flickered. i tested on estouchy and it loaded as it should. ? any ideas what could be different between your skin and estouchy ?
 I don't used super fav . You can use addon shortcut from settings - skin settings - Home addon.
(2018-02-20, 11:01)xBrunex Wrote:
(2018-02-20, 06:59)idorel77 Wrote: Hi , i can't do that. I don't know how ... but i don't want to do that , the skin in not only for android and is hard to do that for all systems and for all displays....
 Okay, just tell me where can i modify the button pls and i will try do something 
Day/Night button is in home.xml line 173 togglebutton id=131 and in includes line 252 DayNight
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon2