• 505(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2018-03-10, 01:09)Chazaroo1980 Wrote: Hi guys, im using this skin with multiple profiles. however there is a home profile with movies, tv shows etc on seperate profiles as they use libraries. My question is though is it possible for me to put into the settings.xml for each profiles skin settings a command that if i hit the back button it will load the profile of home.  i realize i could do this with skin shortcuts overrides but then that would takeover the entire back button so i couldnt use back at all.
I was over complicating my thinking. Using the key maps addons I set the back button to logout while on the home screen and then shut it down and edited the key map and changed it to loadprofile(profile) works a charm.
Hi Mike,

I have issue on my intro. mp4 file. On previous Silvo released, the intro is working fine however on the latest release, my screen will be blinking (white colour) and Kodi will mot load. I have already converted the. mp4 with h.264 however, the issue still occur.

For temporary solution, I am disabling the intro. mp4. Advise please sir.

Thanks.
How can I go about installing this skin on my xbox1, is there a source file I can add so I can download the repo zip?
(2018-03-16, 14:16)1jester Wrote: How can I go about installing this skin on my xbox1, is there a source file I can add so I can download the repo zip?
 I don't even own an Xbox but I would think it has a USB port. You could download the zip (http://www.mediafire.com/file/6eiccgiv89...-1.0.5.zip) for the Repo using a PC, copy it to a USB stick, insert the stick in the xbox one's USB port and then start Kodi on your xbox and install the repo using the install from zip method in Kodi's Addon Browser. Once the repo in installed you can go to it and install the skin. Like I said I don't own an xbox this is just a guess at what, seems to me, should work.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box! (Pun intended) Smile
When playing a video I get no Video OSD i.e when I press pause. I can't see the menu where I can change the options like audio stream or subtitle stream.
I only see a percentage bar on bottom.
How to see the OSD while playing a movie?
(2018-03-17, 10:41)AmigoHD Wrote: When playing a video I get no Video OSD i.e when I press pause. I can't see the menu where I can change the options like audio stream or subtitle stream.
That's the way it works. Since you didn't say what you use to control Kodi (a remote, keyboard or mouse) or if you are using Windows or if you are using Kodi V17.X, I'll just say that the enter key will bring that screen up. So will a mouse with a left click on the screen. A mouse right click will hide it again. The Space bar will Pause with no info other than the time bar at the bottom. Leaving it paused for ~5 seconds will display info about the movie IF you have the correct settings activated in the skin settings.

Here are ALL the keyboard controls for Kodi LINK
(2018-03-17, 14:55)flhthemi Wrote:
(2018-03-17, 10:41)AmigoHD Wrote: When playing a video I get no Video OSD i.e when I press pause. I can't see the menu where I can change the options like audio stream or subtitle stream.
That's the way it works. Since you didn't say what you use to control Kodi (a remote, keyboard or mouse) or if you are using Windows or if you are using Kodi V17.X, I'll just say that the enter key will bring that screen up. So will a mouse with a left click on the screen. A mouse right click will hide it again. The Space bar will Pause with no info other than the time bar at the bottom. Leaving it paused for ~5 seconds will display info about the movie IF you have the correct settings activated in the skin settings.

Here are ALL the keyboard controls for Kodi LINK 
Thank you.
I am using libreelec (kodi 17.6) on a minix u9-h with an RTI remote (which controls playback by kodi webinterface 2-way driver).
So I guess I need to put JSON commands to get other options than standard playback options.
Hey Mike.

As usual, excellent work on the skin, it’s awesome. I’m sure we all appreciate your hard work, at least I do.

Is it just me, or is the “Change fanart” option in the info view in the music library not there anymore in the latest Krypton update?

I can change artist thumb when in info view, but not fanart. I need to go through the “advanced artwork” options through the “C button” menu when highlighting an artis to change it.
Just installed this skin, and really like there customisation!

One question i have is if i can move the video playing menu to the top (one where you can pause, scan, subtitles etc), like in aeon nox 5 original. Plus if there is an option to press up and it goes directly to subtitles or down to audio settings (also like in aeon nox original).

Thank you!
@mikeSiLVO

Send you a pm, not sure if you read them or not.
Hello all

will anyone help me please

I added an extra skin button that works ok but only for the mouse or touch
I want it to work under th remote control           
how to do it to work like a submenu?           

↑
                                                 ←   →
                                                     ↓

I wanted to add Control.HasFocus (9010) but it can not be combined
Code:
<control type="button" id="2202">
   <top>985</top>
   <height>65</height>
   <width>65</width>
   <left>1680</left>
   <texturefocus flipx="true" colordiffuse="white">Extra_Buttom_Menu/settings_fo.png</texturefocus>
   <texturenofocus flipx="true" colordiffuse="grey">Extra_Buttom_Menu/settings_nfo.png</texturenofocus>
   <onclick>ActivateWindow(Settings)</onclick>
</control>
(2018-03-19, 01:25)Atamans Wrote: e combin

Go the window file the button is located. IIRC, you would have to modify the <onleft> <onright> <onup> or <ondown> depending on the sequence/location of the button in relation to the focused button/control type, and add your new control type id.

For example:
<onleft>2202</onleft>

I may be off on the syntax, it's been a while, you hope you get the point.
thanks for the answer I made as below in the code now the icon is permanently in the upper left corner and still does not work transition

Code:
            <control type="button" id="22002">
                <onup>-985</onup>
                <onleft>2202</onleft>
                <height>65</height>
                <width>65</width>
                <texturefocus flipx="true" colordiffuse="-">Extra_Buttom_Menu/suspend_fo.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus flipx="true" colordiffuse="-">Extra_Buttom_Menu/suspend.png</texturenofocus>
                <onclick>Quit</onclick>
            </control>
The <onup> is not on the target control (your button), it is on the main menu control because that it the control that is focused. So the main menu has, for example, <ondown> that will redirect from main menu control to the submenu control, and I believe, <onup> is the search button control, I may be wrong. You could bypass search button, for example, and replace that control number with your button control id. It is a little more complicated than that, because if you have widgets enabled, they work with <onup>, but you can play around. I am telling you by memory, so I may be off a little bit, so I'm sorry it is not a straight how-to.

I guess the concept is, when the focused control (the main menu) has <ondown>, that means, where does the focus goes when I hit arrow down?. So under main menu control, <ondown> goes to the  submenu. Under the submenu control, <onup> returns focus to the main menu.  So on the main menu control, you can try replacing, just to test, the onup tag with your button control id. On your button control id, you probably want to include <ondown> (since it is placed on the top> the main menu control id so it can return focus to the main menu when desired.

Hope this makes sense.
thanks again for help, but it's probably not for me, the phone works well and for this I did the rest is curiosity that I can not do

maybe mikeSiLVO will add some extra options like my or more like in picture

ps. I would give you a reputation but I do not see the button 

• 505(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55