Bug Music playlist editor issue
I cannot get the context menu to pop up in the right pane of the editor to move or remove songs. Happens only on Krypton; Jarvis works fine. Any ideas? Thanks!
(2018-03-27, 14:13)nonJon Wrote: I cannot get the context menu to pop up in the right pane of the editor to move or remove songs. Happens only on Krypton; Jarvis works fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

@nonJon,

Thanks for the report will look into it and see what is happening. Could you please reply back with details on which version of the skin you are using, which version of Kodi and what platform are you running on. Also just to be clear we are talking about the same screen could you go into the skins support setting menu and turn on “Show debug info” then go back to the screen that has the problem. There will be blue text in the top left part of the screen, this is the skin files that are currently being displayed. Please list All of the listed files as this might help track down what is going on.

Thanks again
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
AppTV v1.5,5

Kodi 17.6

Reproduced on Windows 7 and RPI3 running LibreElec 8.2.4

Issue manifests in the right pane of window MyMusicPlaylistEditor.xml
May be a problem with Kodi. I've now tried several other skins and they all behave this way except Confluence. Even Estuary has this problem.

Edit: I misspoke. Every skin exhibits this behavior... at least for me.
(2018-03-27, 16:33)nonJon Wrote: May be a problem with Kodi. I've now tried several other skins and they all behave this way except Confluence. Even Estuary has this problem.

Edit: I misspoke. Every skin exhibits this behavior... at least for me.

NonJon,

Misread your initial post, thought you were talking about what other skins call the blade menu. Skins do not have any control over when context menu is displayed, so I would say it would be a Kodi issue. I will check this out further from my end to make sure this is the case. At any rate in my skin this is a particularly neglected part of the skin and really needs some urgent love. I was getting ready to release a final version of the skin for Krypton, but will delay things a little while I clean it up a bit. Will report back if I learn anything different on context menu issue.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Thanks for the feed back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music playlist editor issue0