• 28(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Hello Luca Zeta...thank you for your response. I can see Rai but I am blocked off from Video Mediaset. Do you know how to fix this..?? Or is there another good VPN out there that will help us..?? I am using Express VPN and everything was ok until Saturday. If you have any clues, could you please help me..? Ti Ringrazio immensamente. 
Liliana
To All.

Try the latest rai on demand addon with All the changes Made by nightflyer on github...

i am in Germany too and it works. Without a VPN 

this changes are Not in the official kodi repo
you have to delete the old One First or You can try to owerwrite the old by normaly ad the new zip File .

https://github.com/nightflyer73/plugin.v...master.zip
(2018-04-18, 00:50)Lillyanna Wrote: Hello Luca Zeta...thank you for your response. I can see Rai but I am blocked off from Video Mediaset. Do you know how to fix this..?? Or is there another good VPN out there that will help us..?? I am using Express VPN and everything was ok until Saturday. If you have any clues, could you please help me..? Ti Ringrazio immensamente. 
Liliana
The Problem on Video mediaset  addon has nothing to Do with VPN ...
they Made some changes since Friday ...So we have to wait that someone will fix the addon too.
ok bladerunner...thank you for your response. would it be asking too much if you could kindly send me a message when they have this worked out..? I do not know what python scripts are and it is confusing for me,
Ti ringrazio tanto..Lilly
Rai1 live streaming is brocken ?
I downloaded the last github version but Rai1 do not work
cpp:
18:42:20.734 T:248   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 502 for https://raiuno1-live.akamaized.net/hls/l...i%2F537.36
(2018-04-21, 18:47)testato Wrote: Rai1 live streaming is brocken ?
I downloaded the last github version but Rai1 do not work
 It works fine here.

What is the procedure to manually install the Github version?
(2018-05-02, 20:37)Caterpillar Wrote: What is the procedure to manually install the Github version?
 download the zip from git-hub, in kodi addons-->install from zip
(2018-05-03, 11:32)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2018-05-02, 20:37)Caterpillar Wrote: What is the procedure to manually install the Github version?
 download the zip from git-hub, in kodi addons-->install from zip 
 Thank you
Hello. Thank you for updating RAI. I pulled the update from GitHub, uninstalled previous version (2.00?) and installed update version. I did this about 8 hours ago. When I first started RAI, I was able to get Dirette TV streaming. When I check now  I'm getting the block whitescreen "can only be viewed in Italy...." I didn't check everything but I can view Replay TV and On Demand. I use IPVanish for VPN.

It appears Replays and OnDemand are not geo-blocked as I can view without VPN so I suspected RAI is aware of some vpn IP addresses or detecting a proxy. Unfortunately I didn't document what server I connected to originally.

EDIT: Dirette TV Stream is functioning. It was a VPN issue. For those that use IP Vanish, most of the "Italian" VPN servers appear to have had their IP address on RAI's geo ip blacklist so you have to find a good one.

Amazon Firestick
IPVanish
Kodi 17.6
Location USA

Anyway appreciate you updating the app. My wife is happy even if she can watch the Replays!
I have about 5 minutes ago update my raiondemand from github master.zip.

I have installed on my OSMC and there's no more works..... immediatelly after launch i obtain a message say to read log:

Code:
20:10:39.524 T:1536451328   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.raitv/default.py", line 429, in <module>
                                                log_country()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.raitv/default.py", line 354, in log_country
                                                country = raiplay.getCountry()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.raitv/resources/lib/raiplay.py", line 16, in getCountry
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(self.localizeUrl).read()
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
                                                return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 435, in open
                                                response = meth(req, response)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 548, in http_response
                                                'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 473, in error
                                                return self._call_chain(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 556, in http_error_default
                                                raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:10:39.742 T:1926035968   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.raitv/?content_type=video
20:10:39.765 T:1926035968   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.raitv/?content_type=video) failed
20:10:53.827 T:1926035968   ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
20:10:56.271 T:1536451328   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.raitv/default.py", line 429, in <module>
                                                log_country()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.raitv/default.py", line 354, in log_country
                                                country = raiplay.getCountry()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.raitv/resources/lib/raiplay.py", line 16, in getCountry
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(self.localizeUrl).read()
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
                                                return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 435, in open
                                                response = meth(req, response)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 548, in http_response
                                                'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 473, in error
                                                return self._call_chain(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 556, in http_error_default
                                                raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:10:56.473 T:1926035968   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.raitv/
20:10:56.476 T:1926035968   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.raitv/) failed

*EDIT 2*
And Today......after a restart of my kodi setup.... apparently it's back to works.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Hello guys, it does not for me. I have downloaded the latest version from git but it randomly works but most of the time it does not.

The log file shows the following error:
ERROR: GetDirectory-Error getting plugin://plugin.video.raitv/?content_type=video
ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow:GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.raitv/?content_type=video) failed
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (pythonToCppException):-->Python callback/script returned the following error<--Error Type <class 'urllib2.URLError'> No address associate with hostname
I can confirm what the previous users are saying: it works randomly with a foreign ip and with an Italian one.
If you are located in Italy, please provide a log. Otherwise it's impossible to debug.

If you are abroad and you are trying to prevent geo-blocking (i.e. using a VPN or a smart DNS), I'm sorry but I really cannot help you.
(2018-07-07, 10:26)nightflyer Wrote: If you are located in Italy, please provide a log. Otherwise it's impossible to debug.

If you are abroad and you are trying to prevent geo-blocking (i.e. using a VPN or a smart DNS), I'm sorry but I really cannot help you.
I'm in Germany and I'm using Kodi on the Fire TV (not the stick) with a paid Italian VPN. I don't know how to send you a log...

May I add that many shows are impossible to see abroad even with the VPN (Geo location error… I think they "banned" my provider) like "Libero" for example or some fictions.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2