• 19(current)
Release tvOS-X
anyone have a fix for the missing media controls on this version for leia?  The standard KODI skin works fine BTW with media controls
(2018-04-12, 21:20)dallasnights Wrote: okay fully testing installed all dependencies all works fine except
When I play a Video or Live TV, the controls at the bottom are not there for Pause, Stop etc
Is there a fix I can do 
I did install all dependices first from above

Thanks for the support!
Ya there will be bugs forsure.

Just report them like this and I will fix them when I have time.

I will post future updates on here.
Thank you......
I did fix it so the media controls show again by opening the Krypton version in my PC, going to 1080i folder and pulling the VideoOSD file out
Then put it on the Leia Version under 1080i of my NVIDIA and works fine
The only BUG Still I can see if the options for Guide and such when you click on the OSD does not work and does nothing

Keep up the great work

BTW
Another BUG I found.....
When you go to TV shows and left click normally you see UPDATE library and other options, that option is not working and when I left Click nothing happens

Thank you!
hey love the skin but i wanted to ask where i could get the channel logos like the ones from this picture? https://i.imgur.com/3FdqGyz.png
@bakedlizard123

Some suggestions here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV_Artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
didn't find those labels exactly.. anyway i seem to have a problem with the epg icons being placed directly on top of the channel text on the guide which i can't seem to disable through settings. any ideas?
Thanks for Leia update! I got installation failure on 4.0.2beta.
part of debug-log
I know this theme is based off sio2 but it needs some serious redesigns in the show information screen. It shows the plot, then the buttons(which are pretty ugly and can't be seen properly) and similar movies(kodi needs some time to process similar movies so most of the times it is nothing there. a blank between the buttons and the cast) and finally the cast.
Improvements:
1. Put the cast above similar movies.
2. Redesign the buttons
3. The background would look better with the fanart of the selected files with some blur.
Other than these, the rom is pretty perfect. Nice job.
(2018-05-10, 23:35)thura10 Wrote: I know this theme is based off sio2 but it needs some serious redesigns in the show information screen. It shows the plot, then the buttons(which are pretty ugly and can't be seen properly) and similar movies(kodi needs some time to process similar movies so most of the times it is nothing there. a blank between the buttons and the cast) and finally the cast.
Improvements:
2. Redesign the buttons
3. The background would look better with the fanart of the selected files with some blur.
 Yes there are many things that need adjustments.

Firstly I will fix bugs for Leia when I have time, I am in no rush as Leia is still in alpha.... After that adjustments will come to many many things.

However everyone please be patient as my life is insanely busy at the moment as I have a kid on the way and I recently started a new and very very well paying job which obviously comes first!

I will eventually resume work on tvOS-X just can't give a time frame.
(2018-06-13, 21:36)iCanuck Wrote:
(2018-05-10, 23:35)thura10 Wrote: I know this theme is based off sio2 but it needs some serious redesigns in the show information screen. It shows the plot, then the buttons(which are pretty ugly and can't be seen properly) and similar movies(kodi needs some time to process similar movies so most of the times it is nothing there. a blank between the buttons and the cast) and finally the cast.
Improvements:
2. Redesign the buttons
 Yes there are many things that need adjustments.

Firstly I will fix bugs for Leia when I have time, I am in no rush as Leia is still in alpha.... After that adjustments will come to many many things.

However everyone please be patient as my life is insanely busy at the moment as I have a kid on the way and I recently started a new and very very well paying job which obviously comes first!

I will eventually resume work on tvOS-X just can't give a time frame.

Congrats on the new job, iCanuck, been a while since we’ve chatted but good to know things are still going good for you. I wish you all the happiness for the birth of your child, that’s when things really change Smile
[blank]
(2018-01-04, 20:39)Hardax Wrote: Im sorry. I typed that out quickly on my phone! Screenshot attached.

Basically I am setting up a custom homescreen item and pointing it to a Smart Playlist. The homescreen button works fine. I can select it and it will show me my list of TV shows and when I select one, it plays no problem.

The issue is that at the very top you have those "top shelf" items. if I select an item from there nothing happens.

This occurs with the original Sios skin as well but other skins I have tried that present things in a similar manor work fine.

Man, I'm using the sio2 skin....this is the exact same problem i am having and it's driving me crazy! lol

This seems to be a problem with JUST tv shows, because if i populate the shelf with movie items and i click on the posters on the top
shelf they will play fine, but if i populated with tv shows, and i click the posters nothing happens. Such a great skin but having tv shows
ruins it. You can only click tv shows on the shelf if it displays episodes only.

Are there any other apple like skins out there who got this down packed? or if anyone out there can look at the code and try to find the problem,
i would be forever grateful.

Anyway, view the video... this is what you're referring to right? (btw, i got dummy videos for testing, the keyboard video is suppose to be the movie i click on)

(2018-08-09, 01:21)Iceman03 Wrote:
(2018-01-04, 20:39)Hardax Wrote: Im sorry. I typed that out quickly on my phone! Screenshot attached.

Basically I am setting up a custom homescreen item and pointing it to a Smart Playlist. The homescreen button works fine. I can select it and it will show me my list of TV shows and when I select one, it plays no problem.

The issue is that at the very top you have those "top shelf" items. if I select an item from there nothing happens.

This occurs with the original Sios skin as well but other skins I have tried that present things in a similar manor work fine.

Man, I'm using the sio2 skin....this is the exact same problem i am having and it's driving me crazy! lol

This seems to be a problem with JUST tv shows, because if i populate the shelf with movie items and i click on the posters on the top
shelf they will play fine, but if i populated with tv shows, and i click the posters nothing happens. Such a great skin but having tv shows
ruins it. You can only click tv shows on the shelf if it displays episodes only.

Are there any other apple like skins out there who got this down packed? or if anyone out there can look at the code and try to find the problem,

Anyway, view the video... this is what you're referring to right? (btw, i got dummy videos for testing, the keyboard video is suppose to be the movie i click on)

Yep. Exactly what was happening to me. I’ve long since moved on from this skin because of this. Asham it never got resolved.
Sad 
(2018-08-09, 04:59)Hardax Wrote:
(2018-08-09, 01:21)Iceman03 Wrote:

Yep. Exactly what was happening to me. I’ve long since moved on from this skin because of this. Asham it never got resolved. 
It is a shame, have you found a similar skin that got this fixed?
(2018-08-09, 18:55)Iceman03 Wrote:
(2018-08-09, 04:59)Hardax Wrote:
(2018-08-09, 01:21)Iceman03 Wrote:  Man, I'm using the sio2 skin....this is the exact same problem i am having and it's driving me crazy! lol

It is a shame, have you found a similar skin that got this fixed? 
I ended up just going back to the default skin as for some reason nothing beats the speed and snappiness of the native skin. Its easy to get obsessed with skins and feature sets but when all is said and done playback is the most important thing (he says trying to convince himself!)
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6