Standalone projector with Wi-Fi
So...I'm looking for a projector to stream content via WiFi using Kodi. This pretty much says it all, but maybe I through in a few more details.

This is not my main setup, so I'm not necessarily looking for the highest video quality. I have a very decent setup in my living room (NUC+Linux+Kodi, which is also my media server) and I want to watch movies occasionally outside. Most of my content is stored on the other Kodi, so I need to be able to access it wireless and needless to say, I like Kodi interface. 

So, here we go... any recommendations?
A Raspberry Pi 3B+ now has an okay Wifi module, so that could be one way to go.
I was hoping to be able to find a decent standalone unit, i.e. project and kodi in one box. There are some on Amazon, but mostly no-name brands and very few reviews...
Zte spro2 is Android 4.4.4 I personally have one.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2018-06-01, 10:12)MoshePupkin Wrote: I was hoping to be able to find a decent standalone unit, i.e. project and kodi in one box. There are some on Amazon, but mostly no-name brands and very few reviews...
 Hi - was wondering whether you ever found something suitable? Happy with it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Standalone projector with Wi-Fi0