• 32(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Nvm
HELP: 
Im still experiencing Playback failed issue when playing any video (similar to photo attached). I'm using plugin.video.tfctv-0.0.75.zip at firestick Kodi v17.6 "Krypton" with TFC Lite. I have tried versions 0.0.70 up but still the same.

Sorry but your message is a little bit confusing, you said you are using 0.75 plugins and you are using 0.70 versions, am I right? Anyway, my suggestion, delete your tfc on kodi and install the latest version. That’s what I did and it works very fine. Hope it helps.
On the newer Firetv, i think it is 3rd generation... the smaller box... it will still not play tfc videos.

I don't have any problem with the Firestick however. Please help. Thanks.
(2018-07-02, 20:38)clarkent00 Wrote: Sorry but your message is a little bit confusing, you said you are using 0.75 plugins and you are using 0.70 versions, am I right? Anyway, my suggestion, delete your tfc on kodi and install the latest version. That’s what I did and it works very fine. Hope it helps.
Thanks for your response. I have tried different versions from 0.70 up to 0.75 but still the same issue. I am using 2nd gen firestick. I did uninstall > delete cache > and re-install but unlucky. Please help...
(2018-07-04, 18:49)johnster Wrote:
(2018-07-02, 20:38)clarkent00 Wrote: Sorry but your message is a little bit confusing, you said you are using 0.75 plugins and you are using 0.70 versions, am I right? Anyway, my suggestion, delete your tfc on kodi and install the latest version. That’s what I did and it works very fine. Hope it helps.
Thanks for your response. I have tried different versions from 0.70 up to 0.75 but still the same issue. I am using 2nd gen firestick. I did uninstall > delete cache > and re-install but unlucky. Please help...  
Go to my account then my subscription. This is what I do every time I get playback issues.
The addon is working GREAT for Ako, Pero I have noticed alot of pixilation of late especially on fast moving scenes does anyone else notice this? Salamat
About the movie rental section. I tried renting a movie but when it started playing back it is only 10 minutes. Does anyone have use the rental movie section?
(2018-07-13, 04:05)johnny2000 Wrote: About the movie rental section. I tried renting a movie but when it started playing back it is only 10 minutes. Does anyone have use the rental movie section?

Try regenerating new fingerprint id after purchase.
Can you please tell me on how to regenerate a new fingerprint id? Thank you.
Failed to play video again...
I am getting playback issue today. Have you fixed your problem?
The addon is not working today. I'm getting an error every time I try playing an episode. My TFC subscription is in good standing - I can play any episodes on the Android app.
Thanks!
Im Having the same issues. My Version is updated to 0.75 and im still getting playback error. Mr Cmik please help us out, Much appraciated.. Thanks
Confirmed playback fails on 0.75, let’s wait for an update from our hero cmik.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10