• 22(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
This is looking very good. Good to see that it's 4K ready.
It's a masterpiece of a skin. Probably the best and cleanest I saw. When this baby finally got to see the light of day ? Would there be livetv support too ?
(2018-09-09, 14:36)Gingag Wrote: Would there be livetv support too ?

+1 Wink
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Looking stunning!
damn djh ur a legend man, take your time, but im so giddy getting to get my hands on this. Looks amazing man
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
It is wonderful! When can we download?
I've been waiting for this skin for a long time (1 year). I think it will go down in history as the best kodi skin. I hope you can specify, take the time you want, but do not leave it behind ... please. Thank!
(2018-09-09, 20:23)hoppel118 Wrote:
(2018-09-09, 14:36)Gingag Wrote: Would there be livetv support too ?

+1 Wink  
+1 Wink Wink
Any update ?
(2018-10-11, 18:32)Gingag Wrote: Any update ?
 +1
looks amazing, waiting for updates... Nod
whoa. that looks really, really nice.
can't wait to get my hands on that one

well... i actually can Wink
I would really like to try this skin out myself! Can't wait for it to be released Smile.
Don’t want to be that guy but it looks like aeon is cancelled for the second time since 2016? Like last time it was cancelled it has been any updates

Don’t want to sound douchy but I’m getting tires being hyped for this the being disappointed
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
We only have to be grateful that someone is doing something for others in their spare time. One has to treat these people with respect, because they, with their knowledge and skills, give a free product to others without looking for an advantage or profit. This is a personal opinion and I know that others would not think like me in today's consumer society.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30