• 8(current)
v18 QUARTZ - Leia
I save all changes I make so you can push your updates ,won't affect me ,when I looked @ the skin I was saying the pvr channels section looked very familiar
Cool. Keep those images coming. I'm always looking for ideas.

Fanart 3 with that Nextflix style I was using with Estuary
Huh, that's weird. For me the most views show thumbnails instead of posters. And so does the movie shelf, that's why I asked to have an option to switch to posters (not thumbs).
It either must be a bug with the Retroplayer version of Leia I'm using (will try a normal build later) or I have some old old version of the skin. Because when I look at the code it mostly says $VAR(Thumb) for textures and that refers to $INFO[ListItem.Thumb] not ListItem.Art(poster). I can't check right now but if I remember correctly the only view that worked was Media Information 2 every other view showed thumbs instead.

As for the music graphics, the folder.jpg might be set to square but the frames are not (at least on my end). Yet again, I will confirm it later with a regular build and post some screenshots.

Edit:
Ok, for the square graphics issue, that was my fault. I was using Kodi for testing on my PC in windowed mode and on my Tablet, and both times I wasn't using a true 16:9 resolution.

For the thumbnails: If a thumb.jpg is available, they have a higher priority than posters on all views and the shelf. As you can see here, the image used for Kung Fury is the thumb.jpg not poster.jpg.

Same for the view types (I used Fanart 2 as example). The following shows the thumb on the left:

I think it should look like this:
So in your includes_variables.xml change line 39 under Thumb to
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
(2018-10-12, 20:01)skb1 Wrote: Image

Fanart 3 with that Nextflix style I was using with Estuary

What's different?
(2018-10-12, 22:53)EctoOne Wrote: Huh, that's weird. For me the most views show thumbnails instead of posters.

So your movies are in individual folders with related artwork yes? Provide an example and I will play with it.
(2018-10-13, 15:43)skb1 Wrote: So in your includes_variables.xml change line 39 under Thumb to
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>

This change breaks stuff. Please try to resist the impulse to usurp my responsibility for supporting quartz. Wink
You can have full responsibility ,I've had Quartz updated & running with leia long before you came on board just not that fond of the publicity & as for the poster situation ,I've already added the relevant variables to have them & thumbs so won't break anything for me.you still have a long way to go after going through your entire skin
(2018-10-15, 00:02)nonJon Wrote:
(2018-10-12, 22:53)EctoOne Wrote: Huh, that's weird. For me the most views show thumbnails instead of posters.

So your movies are in individual folders with related artwork yes? Provide an example and I will play with it. 
Yes they are.
Um, what kind of example do you need? Should I upload an entire folder including all files somewhere or what? If so, can I use any file hoster and send you the link via PM? Would it be enough if I get a low resolution version of a YouTube video with all the images and nfo?
Just list he contents of a single folder. I want to see how the files are named. thx
Oh ok,
html:
/moviename
banner.jpg
clearlogo.png
disc.png
fanart.jpg
moviename.mkv
moviename.nfo
logo.png
poster.jpg
thumb.jpg
(2018-10-15, 11:46)skb1 Wrote: you still have a long way to go after going through your entire skin

This would be news to team kodi. lol Quartz was subjected to a helluva lot more rigorous review than you're capable of and the upshot of that submission process does not comport with your characterization this skin.
@EctoOne

The fix for the thumb/poster issue will be included in the next update as well as the random movie shelf option. Should be out by month's end; if not sooner.

Were you able to get the playlist links working satisfactorily?

Cheers!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Leia4