• 527(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@mikeSiLVO: thx for keeping the skin updated. Just a question to the recently update 6.1.4.

Is the progress bar issue for pvr live tv fixed?

Thx pOpY
(2018-10-10, 22:29)popy Wrote: @mikeSiLVO: thx for keeping the skin updated. Just a question to the recently update 6.1.4.

Thx pOpY

Try installing this new version HERE

Please let me know if it is working.

Thanks.

(2018-10-10, 21:55)M_zidan Wrote: Aeon nox silvo last update 6.1.4 (Leia) Updated October 10th gives error with leia beta 3

When you have not provided a debug log (wiki) or really any specific information at all then it will be impossible to know what you are talking about....

(2018-10-10, 20:07)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: I don't get it, this is confusing.
I have a music folder with artists/albums inside and all the artwork.
folder.jpg, cdart.png, fanart etc.
Why must i use artwork beef for that now?
I just want Kodi to know where the artwork is located so it gets used.
It worked fine with Krypton.

Also:
In artwork beef, i only see options for downloading art, not for using the one that's already available locally.
Do i have to manually put a path there to the art?

I have enabled it.
Auto-fullscreen does not work for party mode.

You need Artwork Beef to add the images to Kodi. The old way worked most of the time but not for artists like AC/DC and other examples with invalid characters in their names. The default is to use local art so if you have setup Artwork Beef correctly it will add all the images you enabled for all artists regardless of compatibility issues.

If you are having issues with Artwork Beef then I suggest you read the Wiki for it and ask in the thread for that add-on.

Auto fullscreen for PartyMode should be working again using latest skin from Git.

(2018-10-09, 21:17)Kamikaze01 Wrote: Hello folks Smile

I used the normal Aeon NOX and I really liked it.

But for some reasons it didn't show all the movie fanart backgrounds Sad
So I try reinstall, resynchronization database etc...
But nothing helped.

With TV Episodes everything is great and every background is shown with the name in the left bottom corner.

But in my Movies the background stays black.
Not all, but most of them... I can only see the name in the bottom left corner.

So I give Skin RAPIER a try,... And there, every background is shown right...

No I give the Silvo Skin a try, but here is the same problem Sad
My movie fanart backgrounds not showing...

Please help me to get my Background working Smile
I even try to completely new install KODI itself... But my problem still exists.

Maybe there is a Database problem?
I stored my movies on a Qnap NAS with a MySQL DB because I own two of this Systems (see below)
Everything is working great... Only my background fanart (only for the movies) is 8 out of 10 totally black.

But why does it work in RAPIER Skin (on both systems via Network storage and MySQL)

I am on Shield TV (Android 8) with KODI 17.6 and Aeon Mix Silovo 6.0.15

Any help would be appreciated Smile)

Thank u very much
Kami

If you add, edit, delete, swap locations of movies often then the image linked can get "lost" until Kodi runs its background cleanup thingamajiggy. This can result in missing images and their are two ways I know of to fix it faster than Kodi will on its own and that is to use either the Texture Cache Maintenance Utility or Artwork Beef with its cache options enabled.
(2018-10-11, 07:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-10-10, 22:29)popy Wrote: @mikeSiLVO: thx for keeping the skin updated. Just a question to the recently update 6.1.4.

Thx pOpY

Try installing this new version HERE

Please let me know if it is working.

Thanks.
Thx for the update.
Works as it should after a quick test on two windows 10 x64 clients.
Keep you updated if there are further issues.

thx
Hi Mike, I am new to this forum and have just begun to use KODI on an NVIDIA Shield console. I absolutely love how KODI works and get a sense of how powerful and flexible it is.

I'm hoping you can help me and guide me, I would like to make 1:1 copies of all my blu ray movies (and maybe TV Series) on a hard drive and display them on the screen so that I have a wall of movies.

I take note that the Aeon Nox Silvo skin can do this but is there a setting in the skin where I can go straight to the movies video wall ? When I'm watching movies in my home theatre room, I need the system to go straight to the movies wall so I can start making a selection.

I really like this simple and elegant interface:   https://www.kaleidescape.com
(2018-10-12, 10:57)Sam Ash Wrote: is there a setting in the skin where I can go straight to the movies video wall
I am assuming you mean at startup. Create an Autoexec.py (wiki) file and add the following code...

xml:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)')

Just ensure that Wall view is already selected in the sideblade panel.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-12, 11:30)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-10-12, 10:57)Sam Ash Wrote: is there a setting in the skin where I can go straight to the movies video wall
I am assuming you mean at startup. Create an Autoexec.py (wiki) file and add the following code...

xml:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)')

Just ensure that Wall view is already selected in the sideblade panel. 

Thanks Karellen, I really appreciate your help. Could you very kindly explain how to do that in a step by step format that I can follow. I'm not a coder but I can follow instructions well.
Hi All,

Is there a way in the TriPanel Library view to turn off the year or four dots (….) on the left hand side before the name of the Title?

Thanks in advance
(2018-10-12, 12:09)Sam Ash Wrote: ould you very kindly explain how to do that in a step by step format that I can follow
1. Create a text file
2. Copy the above code into the file.
3. Rename the file to autoexec.py
4. Save it in your Userdata (wiki) folder.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-11, 07:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote: If you add, edit, delete, swap locations of movies often then the image linked can get "lost" until Kodi runs its background cleanup thingamajiggy. This can result in missing images and their are two ways I know of to fix it faster than Kodi will on its own and that is to use either the Texture Cache Maintenance Utility or Artwork Beef with its cache options enabled.
Thank u so much for the answer!!
But it leads me to some questions...

1) what is "thingamajiggy" ?

2) KODI can do that background cleanup itself?!? Cool... How to make Kodi do this??!?

3) How to Texture Cache Maintenance Utility work? I am on 2 x Nvidia Shield with shared MySQL DB.

4) Artwork Beef? What are a that?

Anyway..
Thank u soo much for the answer and ur help.
I am really depressed because of my black background Fanarta Sad(

Kind regards
Kami
@mikeSiLVO
Progressbar works now and nice to see timeshift support even if it could be better. There is no marker where in timeshift you are for example.
But remainingtime still has problem and my PR fixed that too so maybe include atleast that part?

I did a new PR with only the remainingtime fix.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/pull/70

Also fixed so progressbar works better when timeshift is used.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/pull/71

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Hi.  I prefer animated poster.gifs.  Is there a preferred setting somewhere (16x9 folder?) I can edit?  I have existing poster.gifs residing next to titles in separate folders and I use artwork beef fwiw.  I can manually browse to the item folder and select each one and they work but my question is, can something be edited so that all of them enable if they are available?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
but is it possible to insert a method to mark the films already seen in the MYFLIX view?
Hello maybe someone has a tip for me. How can I change the entry in the Skin setting XML so that the default submenu is always enabled.
I'm having a small problem with the latest skin version (6.1.4) running on Windows 10, Kodi v18 (Beta 3).

When switching from a TV show view to a particular season view then going back to the TV show view the season/episode count/unwatched count test shifts to right, partially off-screen. After backing out of this particular library and then going back in, the text is back to being correctly located.
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
Adding live tv widgets, I know the line for "all channels" is , " pvr://channels/tv/* ", bu I have forgotten the correct text for " recently/last played ", could someone post it please ?
  • 527(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55